Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 29. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 12:11:21 PM
I'm mining the crap out of this too...With the block reward schedule, it is going to be quick.
very quick and watch out for the first 0 reward blocks at start,,, but they will whip right along
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
May 03, 2015, 11:43:09 AM
I'm mining the crap out of this too...With the block reward schedule, it is going to be quick.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2015, 11:22:26 AM
I will mine the f*ck out of XTP with a lot of TH...I'm ready!  Cool Cool
Now that's the spirit!  Grin

Guess Ill mine it as well despite the fud. Kinda lost my azz a couple days ago mining universal currency (unit) oh well maybe a chance to make it up here today? Price needs to be stable.  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 03, 2015, 10:37:03 AM
It's just confirmed that a Multipool with auto payouts in XTP will be live after PoW will end.

This will increase market buy pressure and let XTP "mineable" also in PoS.

More informations coming after launch.
Activity: 426
May 03, 2015, 10:05:55 AM
i am glad i did not get in crowdfund... it is below price already! almost put my money in this.. only viral now i think

That happened because of FUD posts. This is not a reflection of our market buy pressure and demand. XTP has still to be launched, so before taking any conclusion give us at least a chance to show what we can do. Smiley

Regards.
Yep huge fud @ this thread

i can't understood about the future of coins dumped to refound wall
tnx
May 03, 2015, 08:26:53 AM
i am glad i did not get in crowdfund... it is below price already! almost put my money in this.. only viral now i think

That happened because of FUD posts. This is not a reflection of our market buy pressure and demand. XTP has still to be launched, so before taking any conclusion give us at least a chance to show what we can do. Smiley

Regards.
Activity: 251
May 03, 2015, 08:21:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2015, 07:33:04 AM
Keep focused on XTP launch time:

Only few blocks of PoW mining before DPOS kicks in, so you better be ready to go! Wink

I've got my alarm set and I'm waiting Smiley

Strange that you are on this coin... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
May 03, 2015, 07:12:46 AM

Only few blocks of PoW mining before DPOS kicks in, so you better be ready to go! Wink

So few hours until the launch , lets see how the launch  goes
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
May 03, 2015, 07:07:17 AM

I've got my alarm set and I'm waiting Smiley
May 03, 2015, 06:59:35 AM

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1618/banners/1.svg

May 03, 2015, 06:56:34 AM
dev, can you please pay the dividends first?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11208555

How can we pay dividend first if coin is not launched yet? Seriously, divided scheme will be explained later on.

When we'll become owners of Exchange we will start the cycle of div payouts. Until that moment we cannot pay any dividend because there is nothing to base the dividend rate on.

Regards.

A dividend coin will never be added on Bittrex because of their policies, i hope it is not another GLIDE....

We didn't followed the glide coin story but we are Isotope and our project is based on concrete proof such running exchange and many services ready to launch.

Many communications from Cryptorade.Exchange staff will come to confirm the stages of the purchase process. (they already confirmed to some users in their trollbox also, but an official communication from their forum account will be made here to give proof of legitimacy)

But dividend coin will not be added on Bittrex. That is their basic rules.

We really thank you for your care about us. We already planned this as said and took contacts.

Please just avoid to keep posting the same thing many times, just to spread negativity. Smiley

Many thanks.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 06:53:45 AM

How can we pay dividend first if coin is not launched yet? Seriously, divided scheme will be explained later on.

When we'll become owners of Exchange we will start the cycle of div payouts. Until that moment we cannot pay any dividend because there is nothing to base the dividend rate on.

Regards.

A dividend coin will never be added on Bittrex because of their policies, i hope it is not another GLIDE....

We didn't followed the glide coin story but we are Isotope and our project is based on concrete proof such running exchange and many services ready to launch.

Many communications from Cryptorade.Exchange staff will come to confirm the stages of the purchase process. (they already confirmed to some users in their trollbox also, but an official communication from their forum account will be made here to give proof of legitimacy)

But dividend coin will not be added on Bittrex. That is their basic rules.
May 03, 2015, 06:50:37 AM

Regards.

legendary
May 03, 2015, 06:44:48 AM

Regards.

May 03, 2015, 06:40:40 AM

Regards.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
May 03, 2015, 06:37:42 AM

May 03, 2015, 06:06:44 AM
It is very unprofessional imo to change coin specs after an ICO, either way up or down. Coin specs play a critical part in a decision to invest in an ICO or not. There is not much for investors to go on when deciding to invest in an ICO and coin specs make up almost the whole of the prospectus. Coin specs at least give an indication of inflation and potential future earnings and price and based on that a price vs risk reward point is determined by an investor. This action gives an indication of coin management style and should be taken into account for investors/traders future decisions regarding XTP.

Our investors just sent us many PM of congratulations for this choice. This action take care about early birds and that is what an ICO and a dev team should do also.

Regards.

Of course the investors that bought in will congratulate the decision because they will gain. I am talking about that it is a matter of principle. There might have been many people out there that walked away due to eg. inflation being more than their risk appetite. This can be compared to misrepresentation. If this was a real life normal share exchange (which I know it isn't and that this is the wild west) they would have skinned coin management alive.

Coins change their emission rates all the time, just usually after issues appear.  The XTP devs simply anticipated these issues ahead of time and are taking steps to avert them.

No, they really dont. Only those that do not even have a shot to be taken seriuosly and are dead after 4 weeks. Maybe I have missed something, you have some examples?

If you feel it is necessary to change the coin's specs after the ICO it only shows piss poor decission making when setting the coin up, nothing else. Or the desire to protect your own bag (dev's bag) from inflation.

If you do not agree with our marketing policies and strategies you can simply just skip XTP, there are plenty of choose out there to find the best coin that fits with you.

Smiley
Activity: 398
May 03, 2015, 05:59:22 AM
It is very unprofessional imo to change coin specs after an ICO, either way up or down. Coin specs play a critical part in a decision to invest in an ICO or not. There is not much for investors to go on when deciding to invest in an ICO and coin specs make up almost the whole of the prospectus. Coin specs at least give an indication of inflation and potential future earnings and price and based on that a price vs risk reward point is determined by an investor. This action gives an indication of coin management style and should be taken into account for investors/traders future decisions regarding XTP.

Our investors just sent us many PM of congratulations for this choice. This action take care about early birds and that is what an ICO and a dev team should do also.

Regards.

Of course the investors that bought in will congratulate the decision because they will gain. I am talking about that it is a matter of principle. There might have been many people out there that walked away due to eg. inflation being more than their risk appetite. This can be compared to misrepresentation. If this was a real life normal share exchange (which I know it isn't and that this is the wild west) they would have skinned coin management alive.

Coins change their emission rates all the time, just usually after issues appear.  The XTP devs simply anticipated these issues ahead of time and are taking steps to avert them.

No, they really dont. Only those that do not even have a shot to be taken seriuosly and are dead after 4 weeks. Maybe I have missed something, you have some examples?

If you feel it is necessary to change the coin's specs after the ICO it only shows piss poor decission making when setting the coin up, nothing else. Or the desire to protect your own bag (dev's bag) from inflation.
May 03, 2015, 05:33:38 AM
Since too much FUD happened in this thread in the past 24 hours we just please you all to stop negative talking and wait until launch happens at least to make statements about us.

Keep the thread clean and Investors friendly. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: