Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 32. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
May 02, 2015, 05:58:13 PM
Thanks for this wide interest and trust given with your investment in Isotope Initial Boost Crowdfunding.

Trading will open as soon as c-cex support will enable it. Please have some patience since XTP has sold out earlier than expected.

Other launch time follow scheduled events.

Regards and enjoy your XTP investment.

What was the total ICO amount in BTC? Around 65 BTC?

Dev dont take that 65btc and run like all the others do!  Do some real value pumping development!  Community bounties would also help instead of all inhouse hush hush stuff!  Or will XTP just be another ICO bust for quick btc for the DEV!   Miners dont dump, ICO investors will pump price and dev will pump value, miners for volume!!

Don't be scared, take and run is not in our intentions at all. We already gave proof of funds with the purchase process of our exchange.

After launch we will start to release a more precise roadmap and deliver what is expected from our investors, and even more. Smiley

Whats the purpose of another exchange that people are not going to trust or use!  People only like trustworthy exchanges nt new ones with same scammy names as others.  Hmmmmm.....  XPY devs bought an exchange and had xpy trading inside paybase.  Now paybase is gone, xpy schitt coin, and coin swap closed!!  Why should people use your exchange?  Why not get on bittrex, ccex, bleutrade, cryptopia, and others that are well established already!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2015, 05:16:05 PM
Thanks for this wide interest and trust given with your investment in Isotope Initial Boost Crowdfunding.

Trading will open as soon as c-cex support will enable it. Please have some patience since XTP has sold out earlier than expected.

Dev dont take that 65btc and run like all the others do!  Do some real value pumping development!  Community bounties would also help instead of all inhouse hush hush stuff!  Or will XTP just be another ICO bust for quick btc for the DEV!   Miners dont dump, ICO investors will pump price and dev will pump value, miners for volume!!

Don't be scared, take and run is not in our intentions at all. We already gave proof of funds with the purchase process of our exchange.

After launch we will start to release a more precise roadmap and deliver what is expected from our investors, and even more. Smiley

I'm expecting a 10 BAGGER Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 02, 2015, 05:13:50 PM

Dev dont take that 65btc and run like all the others do!  Do some real value pumping development!  Community bounties would also help instead of all inhouse hush hush stuff!  Or will XTP just be another ICO bust for quick btc for the DEV!   Miners dont dump, ICO investors will pump price and dev will pump value, miners for volume!!

Activity: 298
May 02, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

legendary
May 02, 2015, 05:08:32 PM

If DEV delivers what is written in the roadmap then this one is a strong buy
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 02, 2015, 05:04:27 PM

May 02, 2015, 05:03:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
May 02, 2015, 05:02:32 PM
ICO is over! All coins are sold!

Waiting c-cex to open the exchange for trade!

How long does that typically take? I have not participated in a c-cex ICO in ages, but this coin sparked my interest  Cool
This coin's ico was completed in 5 days. There were few hours till the ico time completed.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
Activity: 1022
May 02, 2015, 04:56:33 PM

How long does that typically take? I have not participated in a c-cex ICO in ages, but this coin sparked my interest  Cool

Anything from 5 mind to a few hours, depends when support is about
Activity: 191
May 02, 2015, 04:53:39 PM

Activity: 191
May 02, 2015, 04:45:40 PM
ICO over, lets trade  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
May 02, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

May 02, 2015, 04:09:46 PM
why is everyone using DYNAMIC PROOF OF STAKE SCHEDULE (DPOS) ?

This system gives a bit of spicy to normal PoS. It also gives an advantage to early birds investors, cause they will be major holders and can stake more DPOS high rewards blocks.

Smiley
Activity: 450
May 02, 2015, 04:06:45 PM
why is everyone using DYNAMIC PROOF OF STAKE SCHEDULE (DPOS) ?
May 02, 2015, 04:04:59 PM
Its a scam. If you guys remember there was a exchange named crypto-trade.com which closed on Jan 29 citing upgradtion and didnt even return the funds of there users.
They were supposed to be back up and working within 3 month ie. by may 1st.
Here is the reff:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-crypto-tradecom-ipo-and-official-thread-149458

This is the same team which operated crypto-trade. Beware.

Dear rakesh, another user pointed at this. We already explained that you are referring to crypto-trade.com not cryptotrade.exchange. We have nothing to share with previous crypto-trade.com exchange staff.

You're invited to not make anymore FUD post like this, otherwise we will delete these. You could ask us any information needed without posting such things with a bad attitude.

Regards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
May 02, 2015, 03:46:11 PM
Its a scam. If you guys remember there was a exchange named crypto-trade.com which closed on Jan 29 citing upgradtion and didnt even return the funds of there users.
They were supposed to be back up and working within 3 month ie. by may 1st.
Here is the reff:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-crypto-tradecom-ipo-and-official-thread-149458

This is the same team which operated crypto-trade. Beware.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 03:44:13 PM
This coin and the ICO are looking pretty impressive for the moment. I like that the DEVS are not super greedy and realistic with good road map and goals..Here is my blog review: http://bitbillions.net/2015/05/02/altcoin-review-isotope-changing-the-face-of-cryptocurrency/  enjoy..   Smiley

Nice review, congrats.

Plans for this coin seems good and profitable in the medium long term.
Waiting for the launch to point my 10 TH at it. Hope everything will go fine with XTP.

I was planning for 50TH or 100 TH Cheesy
legendary
May 02, 2015, 03:33:45 PM
What time does the ICO end on C-cex?

Initial Boost Crowdfunding on C-cex will end at 23:59 GMT .

Wallet release and pow mining start is set to 3rd May 19 London Time (GMT+1).

Trading will be allowed on C-Cex after ICO end. Anyway withdrawals and deposits will be open only with coin's official launch.

And any plans to support your coin, i mean, your investors, your ICO investors, after the 007 ICO i believe something has to be in place, no?

Have you seen our OP at least?

You can find many infos about our roadmap and plans. After launch we will start to release constant updates to our community, following a strong and sustained developement pathway.

Regards.

But that is just the point, with 007 a lot would happen after launch too, and nothing happened. I mean is there something available Before the 5 day window of ICO blocking on C-CEX. Not saying that this will turn out to be the next 007; at least i hope not, as i just bought for 3.50 BTC in ICO Cheesy
May 02, 2015, 03:30:59 PM
What time does the ICO end on C-cex?

Initial Boost Crowdfunding on C-cex will end at 23:59 GMT .

Wallet release and pow mining start is set to 3rd May 19 London Time (GMT+1).

Trading will be allowed on C-Cex after ICO end. Anyway withdrawals and deposits will be open only with coin's official launch.

And any plans to support your coin, i mean, your investors, your ICO investors, after the 007 ICO i believe something has to be in place, no?

Have you seen our OP at least?

You can find many infos about our roadmap and plans. After launch we will start to release constant updates to our community, following a strong and sustained developement pathway.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: