Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 34. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
May 01, 2015, 05:56:49 PM
i saw DIVIDENTS word in the thread
Do u have SEC licence for it?
or i understood wrong?

I don't think he means from stock dividends.

Probably you either stake your xtp on their cloud (announced ) and it's tied to your exchange account, then they pay you dividends.

Just like bleutrade and a few others.
I have the project ResumeoShares! we sold ico @ c-cex https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resumeo-shares-pod-5-real-team-the-first-cryptocurrency-online-hr-tool-888714
and we will pay dividents then our product will start
but we can't add RMS to any exchange (bittrex, poloniex, cryptsy) without USA sec licence
because we promised dividents

if izotope don't have USA SEC LICENSE and they promised dividents - they will not be adding to BITTREX, POLONIEX, CRYPTSY

DEV i am waiting for your answer

Isotope XTP is a normal currency. Since we are acquiring CryptoTradeEx, XTP holders will be elegible of getting dividends of our business but XTP coins will not be "proper stock dividends". Simply a coin that gives privileges to holders in terms of interest gain over time and because of holding.

This is not a stock dividends, nor anything subject to USA SEC license.

Regards.
we wrote similar words to Bittrex Poloniex and Cryptsy
but they didn't add us! because we promised DIVIDENTS
sorry but your coin will not hit this 3 exchange(without usa sec licence)

Thanks for your words and warning but we are already sure that we will not meet those problems with getting added on those exchanges Smiley

As said we are not paying dividends as merely holders of coins: we will pay dividends only to users that will hold the coin into the exchange prior to payouts time. This is more an exchange dividend than a coin's one. Anyway thanks for your care but we have planned everything so far to avoid any issues with those kind of things. Smiley

Regards.
ok! good luck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 05:49:28 PM
or i understood wrong?
http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/0010/2357/665909/150501/6182f7281a.png

Probably you either stake your xtp on their cloud (announced ) and it's tied to your exchange account, then they pay you dividends.

I have the project ResumeoShares! we sold ico @ c-cex https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resumeo-shares-pod-5-real-team-the-first-cryptocurrency-online-hr-tool-888714
but we can't add RMS to any exchange (bittrex, poloniex, cryptsy) without USA sec licence

if izotope don't have USA SEC LICENSE and they promised dividents - they will not be adding to BITTREX, POLONIEX, CRYPTSY

Isotope XTP is a normal currency. Since we are acquiring CryptoTradeEx, XTP holders will be elegible of getting dividends of our business but XTP coins will not be "proper stock dividends". Simply a coin that gives privileges to holders in terms of interest gain over time and because of holding.

Regards.

Thanks for your words and warning but we are already sure that we will not meet those problems with getting added on those exchanges Smiley

As said we are not paying dividends as merely holders of coins: we will pay dividends only to users that will hold the coin into the exchange prior to payouts time. This is more an exchange dividend than a coin's one. Anyway thanks for your care but we have planned everything so far to avoid any issues with those kind of things. Smiley

Regards.
May 01, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
or i understood wrong?

Regards.
May 01, 2015, 05:33:11 PM
or i understood wrong?
http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/0010/2357/665909/150501/6182f7281a.png

Regards.
May 01, 2015, 05:16:19 PM
or i understood wrong?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 01, 2015, 04:27:10 PM
or i understood wrong?

May 01, 2015, 02:28:06 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but why is the explorer on block 152?  Is C-Cex staking the ICO coins?

No, we have 241 blocks with 0 reward to transfer the premine to exchange and make webwallet test.

POS will start on block 3000 so there is no risk of anyone staking right now. Smiley

ICO was transferred already, I missed the POS starting block, so you are mining the 0 blocks?

Actually the chain is stopped until the official wallet release and PoW mining start will happen.
May 01, 2015, 02:01:27 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but why is the explorer on block 152?  Is C-Cex staking the ICO coins?

No, we have 241 blocks with 0 reward to transfer the premine to exchange and make webwallet test.

POS will start on block 3000 so there is no risk of anyone staking right now. Smiley

ICO was transferred already, I missed the POS starting block, so you are mining the 0 blocks?
May 01, 2015, 02:00:06 PM

May 01, 2015, 01:58:43 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but why is the explorer on block 152?  
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
May 01, 2015, 01:54:54 PM
Will you be looking at reaching out to other exchanges such as Cryptsy and Bittrex?
Activity: 98
May 01, 2015, 01:36:47 PM
i think your countdown is wrong please explain what time zone are you running of and such

Launch time is 19:00 London time of Sunday May the 3rd.
ccex says may 2
May 01, 2015, 01:35:09 PM
i think your countdown is wrong please explain what time zone are you running of and such

Launch time is 19:00 London time of Sunday May the 3rd.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2015, 01:33:16 PM
May 01, 2015, 01:25:21 PM
thank u kind sir..
May 01, 2015, 01:13:04 PM
Wondering how many XTP I will need to get a percentage of the exchanges monthly fee's ? any idea yet Dev ?

We will release detailed infos about that soon, after we complete the purchase of the exchange platform.

We'll keep investors updated during the process.
May 01, 2015, 01:09:30 PM
Wondering how many XTP I will need to get a percentage of the exchanges monthly fee's ? any idea yet Dev ?
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
May 01, 2015, 11:12:43 AM
Nevermind, I cant even say what the market cap of the ICO is ($30,000) without it being deleted..... Dev you don't want to be open with your investors?

I think the deleted post are just because you're using a quite Troll/ fud tone in your initial post.

You're free to invest or not. Just is basic to not troll in a self-moderated thread during ICO is still active.

troll, fud, blah blah blah.. freedom of speech perhaps?
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
May 01, 2015, 11:07:59 AM
Nevermind, I cant even say what the market cap of the ICO is ($30,000) without it being deleted..... Dev you don't want to be open with your investors?
Pages:
Jump to: