Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete topic - page 5. (Read 5207 times)

Activity: 738
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Great coin, nice rewards, join us quick to enjoy the extra rewards till block 100,000! Please note that BULL will soon be available on CB. Already available on Crex24 which is a great exchange with an eazy interface. Join us, the more coins that are being sold, the more money goes to the animals in need Smiley
Activity: 35
October 25, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
I hope BULL price will be stable, so this project my sell coins for donations, without prejudice to the price.  As the projects that helps to save animals lives. This is the best project to support.
Activity: 58
October 25, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
BuySell Coin Project transfer 4% funds from the sales of masternodes and POS-packages to IFAW organization to return the debt to nature.
And this is really cool.
Activity: 40
October 25, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
BULL is a project that does not look like everyone else. This is one of the few projects that helps the animals in need. This is the best project, so I really want to see as many exchanges as possible
Activity: 45
October 24, 2018, 10:51:28 PM
This coin is looking good.BULL DEV working hard for this project. We see soon it will be listed in cryptobridge exchange. I believe price will come back again when it was even more so that its the proper time to investment in this project
Activity: 148
October 24, 2018, 07:17:00 PM
Cryptobridge is great exchange.  Listing on this exchange add value to the coin and project. I think the price will fly to the moon.
Activity: 39
October 24, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
Saving animals and blockchain technology are two things that excited me much. And BuySell Coin Project has united these two passions.That's great!
it's good when you can help .. everyone wants to make money but you earn and you can help.. it is cool)  it would be nice to have an app in app store with a big "help" button do you think)?
Hello
We will make app, but after listing on CB.
Excellent) I think it will be very convenient for people .. not everyone has a computer at hand in a minute when they want to help and then the phone will help them) Are you planning to expand the community by appearing in new social networks? for example Reddit or Facebook?
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
This coin looks very good, soon expected listing on CryptoBridge. I believe that idea of this coin will be useful for people.
October 24, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
BULL project was created to support organizations that help animals, save the lives of whole species and improve their habitat. support the IFAW animal welfare fund, which has projects in more than 40 countries. Make a donation is the best way we save animals lives.
October 24, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
Saving animals and blockchain technology are two things that excited me much. And BuySell Coin Project has united these two passions.That's great!
it's good when you can help .. everyone wants to make money but you earn and you can help.. it is cool)  it would be nice to have an app in app store with a big "help" button do you think)?
October 24, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

BULL is a Utility coin. Providing ease within the platform for members to create income in the form of BuySell coin. This facilitates a need for individuals to create a better lifestyle and prosperity. I love this great project. I hope the BULL team has the power to make something amazing happen year by year.
Activity: 53
October 24, 2018, 12:22:22 AM
Bull has a different and unique platform that stands out from other projects. It gives a chance to animal lovers to help and promote animal welfare awareness and at the same time earn. Anyone who says is an animal welfare advocate has now a chance to help.
Activity: 738
October 23, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
Great work to have a coin help the animals in need. Besides this coin I also support BUZZ coin that supports the Bees that are also in need of our help. Perhaps the projects can support each other? Furthermore the BULL team is very active on Discord and responding fast on your questions and needs. The coins price is quite stable showing the trust people have in this coin. Join us!
Activity: 58
October 23, 2018, 04:35:00 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
I hope you all wrote a joke. There is nothing good in the project without a community of technical documentation at the level and no one else will have a head on their shoulders to invest in such. Of course, I may be mistaken, but the market has become smarter and such projects are simply not interesting to anyone.
Activity: 2
October 23, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.
Activity: 85
October 23, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
BULL is doing great realy. But need a better exchanges for ppl come in. Price is realy good. Hope DEV got us CB soon.. Great work TEAM!!!
Activity: 40
October 23, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
I am very pleased to participate in this project. Especially the team is absorbed, people are responsible in it, in one word professionals. I have already bought coins and I will happily buy it again. I believe in this project.
October 23, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Hello everyone) good [Suspicious link removed]d team) now there is an increase in the price of the coin and in order to support it you must place a order for buy.. it is very convenient that MN can be started for 100 coins Cool
Activity: 148
October 23, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
I like BuySell coin. Team is working, big plans and coin will moon soon when plans working out soon. A very active discord community with good investors. This is why I like this coin. All features on website so interesting. best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: