Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete topic - page 6. (Read 5207 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..   
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Newbie presale clone coins? what does it worth, lol, I guess most people knows. The symbole missed 4 letter in the end, you all know what it is...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
Good day! the idea of the project is certainly wonderful Smiley, but in my opinion, in addition to donations, this industry can no longer count on anything. I don't think I can make any money on it, but I'd like to be wrong. I do not understand the scheme of earning money. How will the project work? Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 02:44:31 AM
with the aim to saving animal can really contribute towards the wildlife animals and make it more easier for them to exist with us in a same page, great initiative, i don't know hou much the tem can achieve their goals but i have a strong believe for it, hoping for a mega huge success in near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 09:22:11 PM
I've been watching the project for a long time, it’s clear that the team is always at work and in my opinion they lack good advertising. I don’t think that they are just waiting for investors, the idea of the project causes only praise.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
I observe the last days that the balance on the wallet is changing by itself, it is treated by completely reinstalling the wallet and cleaning the registry, after launching everything is fine, but then everything starts from the beginning again. What advice do you have?
Activity: 7
October 03, 2018, 12:08:55 AM
buysell coin discord:
https://discord.gg/cyrdcap
Activity: 6
October 02, 2018, 12:28:26 AM

NEW POOL

https://dagpool.net

Fee 0.5%

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://dagpool.net:3433 -u Your Wallet -p c=BULL

Hey dagpool, you have no discord and no instructions. How do I mine BULL on your site?
I have been mining for some time and have credit for coins, but none of them BULL. I don't want to mine BitcoinGoldAsic or anything else. How do I designate to only mine BULL, please?

None of the discord invite links for the BULL discord channel work, all say invite invalid.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Add "Buysellcoin (BULL)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 612 Buysellcoin (BULL)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 49
October 01, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

NEW POOL

https://dagpool.net

Fee 0.5%

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://dagpool.net:3433 -u Your Wallet -p c=BULL
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
September 29, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
Guys, we are already on DELTA!
https://getdelta.io/

that is really a great news. try to list the coin in as many exchanges as you can. because it's very important to increase the value. 
Activity: 8
September 28, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
Bull project, i just found this interesting project by Bct. Sound like if you guys can be successful by Bull project like as you did so far as i have seen then the Bull coin can be famous one in the future. Because of this project very different from others due to supporting animals.
September 28, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
I want that this project can be further developed due to the target is archieved. By the way i like the name of this project. Chosen for investors. and i want to ask what kind of animals you will help? What is your ways to help them?. Thanks for support animals!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
The goal of your project is very idealistic, but how on earth are you going to save animals with blockchain or mining pools? Are you going to return your profits to some environmental organisation? Please elaborate the connectiong between your project and the help of animals.
Activity: 17
September 28, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
I very like crypto projects which ones are stable ones and i also like animals a lot. They are innocent and the their first enemy is humanity. Thanks to Bull project that they allowed us to support animals while playing with crypto currency. I just want that this project can keep itself stable always.
September 28, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
I invested in BUZZ too but that project was not successful. I was searching new project which one able to support animals like BULL project. I have found this now. I will walk with you guys till  i see the good result. These kind of projects very few recently.
Activity: 738
September 28, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
In the past I invested in BUZZ that toke care of Bees and Bee-farming. Unfortunately the project is not that active anymore. Now I found this project and love it, it takes care of all kind of animals in need. The coin is quite stable and valuable to invest in, for trading visit Crex24 on which it is listed. The wallet works great and the chain gives great stakes, even when you are holding little coins. This way even for the small guy this coins is certainly worth while!
Activity: 15
September 28, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I even didn't think that this project can be successful like this so far. I was keeping my hope on this Bull project, however it went more good than i was waiting for.. This is good thing, because of people supporting animals, habitat,, then supporting this project more strongly. I like their roadmap which one is caring good things more than money.
Activity: 62
September 28, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
I never see any blockchain project developed for helps of Animals. Bull coin has Unique Concept and Purpose on this sector. I was following that project since first day now bull listed many places and it has good volume too. I really appreciated bull teams hard work behindof this.           
September 27, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
Well done team, the crex24 listing will certainly go a far way in boosting the confidence of the community at large. Keep making moves, we love it.
Pages:
Jump to: