Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete topic - page 7. (Read 5207 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
Buy sell project, concept and roadmap has a great potential. All memebers stay like a family in the community.  Dev team help like friend. Hope animal now can get some care from this project.  mind-blowing project. Hope bull will be listed in crypto bridge soon.
Activity: 11
September 27, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
The best coin is bull. Dev team are working hard to make this coin better. This project is based on animals so all animals lover will be interested on this project.  I am also a animal lover thats why i am in bull community.  I am happy to be a part of buysell community.  Hope this coin can protect all animals.  This coin future is bright.
Activity: 58
September 26, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
Animals protection is a noble activity. And using blockchain technology makes it more efficient and smart. Therefore BuySell project do a noble cause in a smart way.
And it's really cool.
Activity: 9
September 25, 2018, 05:32:20 PM
At last we got to see the first helping hands towards wildlife animal from Bull team. Appreciate a lot, we don't get to seey this much real life use case of a project so fast. So happy being a part of this fantastic and truly amazing project. God bless to the team for this such enthusiasm and put out a project like this. All the best guysand together we will save wildlife animals.
Activity: 4
September 25, 2018, 04:48:17 PM
in this project I found a community that wants to grow by helping others and animals. We also believe in their project!
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
September 25, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
BULL coin looks like a loving coin with care for the animals, I hope this one will accomplish the said purpose of the coin.
Getting a partnership for the known animal welfare organizations is good to help those organization to protect the animals.
This is not just a coin for profit, this coin is for those endangered animal species whom needed a help for us.
Let's make this one succeed and be part of charity donators for the animals. Great vision and a great purpose for this coin. Good luck!
Activity: 40
September 24, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
I am very pleased to participate in this project as it is aimed at protecting wildlife. The coin has a great future. Very good interface of the wallet. It is noteworthy that the team made great efforts, I wish you success and prosperity !!!
Activity: 53
September 22, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
Congrats with the listing on crex24 that’s my favorite exchange for new coins. This seems to be an very interesting project. I will keep an eye on this bull coin in the next few weeks, hoping to find a good entry point.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 22, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
I saw all the messages here were written by the newbies. Hahaha. You've seen it? There is a clear pump in here. I reported.

That's the usual scenario of a new coin. Give it a week and the price will easily go down. Unless, the team is not yet finished in pumping this coin.

The trend behavior of most mn coins after quite a while.

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
September 21, 2018, 11:04:17 AM
I saw all the messages here were written by the newbies. Hahaha. You've seen it? There is a clear pump in here. I reported.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 21, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
What kind of animal will you help?
Also, what kind of thing does the group's support specifically do?
It is an interesting project.
We support not specific animals, but the IFAW animal welfare fund, which has projects in more than 40 countries. On their official website you can find information about the projects. And also make a donation. In this way we help many animals

How do we know that you will really give funds to them? And have you communicated with that organization regarding your project?
Activity: 2
September 17, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
The first project, which somehow relates to animals and their protection, work on this, much of it is given to protect animals. When are you going to take the first steps?
copper member
Activity: 12
September 16, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
Guys, pre-sale continues!  Cool
now we paid Crex24, the next goal Crypto Bridge Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
September 16, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Hi Dev team.

Could i reserve translation for your project?
Especially for WP. Native language Indonesia.
My previous proof of work : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
Please let me know if it's available. Thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
Creating a program to protect animal an it's habitat can be a good things to do, whether we realize or not we will need the animals and their habitat.
Because if we don't protect the animals habitat, they could come to our neighborhood and could endangered us and the animal it self.
So This BuySell project has a really good concept.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
September 07, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Hi guys ! Wink
We have good news!
 Negotiations with Crypto-Bridge were successful!  Roll Eyes
 This is the best time to invest in BuySell coin

This is good news, you guys are doing a great thing every day and also about this project I really like what your goals for the protection of animals. This coin has great potential to succeed. I will support fully what you are working on.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
September 06, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
Does BuySell aim to fund and support NGOs and animals of any kind? Or will it only be for endangered animals? To ask for help, what are the requirements?

I feel like I have seen this post before. Animals? Yeah u should care about them especially under the current circumstances. The war is about to commence, and everyone will be busy caring about themselves, leaving animals to naturalists and amish folks. The requirements were stated but rather vaguely, I couldnt understand a single line. Maybe because I didnt read anything.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 11:00:09 PM
Does BuySell aim to fund and support NGOs and animals of any kind? Or will it only be for endangered animals? To ask for help, what are the requirements?
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 09:05:44 PM
BULL consider to change the logo, make more bold and iconic easy to read. maybe make some logo contest, i will be willing to participated. keep up the good work.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 07:57:55 PM
projects that are based on helping animals, this is a very good project. I hope that everyone who cares about animals, also contributes to the success of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: