Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 24. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 05:08:14 AM
basically, bitcoin not going to die for there are people and community use it. in fact, it's still a lot of people are faithful using bitcoin so bitcoin will not dead in the near future.
October 07, 2016, 05:07:35 AM
basically, bitcoin not going to die for there are people and community use it. in fact, it's still a lot of people are faithful using bitcoin so bitcoin will not dead in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon because it is going pretty good with Bitcoin and if it would be dying then we should see signs already.
bitcoin is going to be around for a couple years for sure.
Agree with your opinion and today there are many investors who made investing into bitcoin, and there are many innovation from developer and comunity for usage of bitcoins become easy. So bitcoin will not going to die soon.
Yeah for now it is impossible that bitcoin will be die easily. more adoption will come and it will more valuable in the future.
Bitcoin is growing fast and more newbie are now knowing about bitcoin..

Exactly its not easy for bitcoin to disappear or die in limited time, as bitcoin is gaining more popularity and higher adoption will take price to higher level in coming  years.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 06, 2016, 01:02:40 PM
I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon because it is going pretty good with Bitcoin and if it would be dying then we should see signs already.
Agree with your opinion and today there are many investors who made investing into bitcoin, and there are many innovation from developer and comunity for usage of bitcoins become easy. So bitcoin will not going to die soon.
Yeah for now it is impossible that bitcoin will be die easily. more adoption will come and it will more valuable in the future.
Bitcoin is growing fast and more newbie are now knowing about bitcoin..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 12:54:43 PM
if all the miners stop mining then all the transactions will be stopped and the whole network will be nothing kore than a waste or if there are no nodes avalible throught the world then also i think the network will be vurnable
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 06, 2016, 12:36:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 06, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
When people started giving every single thing for free, Bitcoins, together with fiat, will die. Let's be honest, as humans, we will never give something to other people and not expect something in return especially when giving something valuable. Another case when Bitcoin will die is when the Internet shuts down. These two are very unrealistic but it's possible to happen in the far future when the world has changed a lot.
Activity: 672
October 06, 2016, 12:27:19 PM
Bitcoin will surely dies soon if all of us does not use it anymore why? simple what was the point of creating bitcoin at first? to have users of course well i guess not just bitcoin but all of the things created was made to be used.

That is obvious thing, something which is not used at all would probably get finishes after some time, but in bitcoin that is not going to happen because the community of bitcoin is increasing day by day so the users suddenly wont stop using bitcoin at all, so basically bitcoin is not going to die.
Activity: 406
Wolf
October 06, 2016, 12:16:37 PM
There is no way to determine when will bitcoin be dead but It will probably take a long time cause as of now millions of people or even billions are using bitcoin and it's getting popular every passing day.
Activity: 298
October 06, 2016, 10:04:06 AM
Activity: 952
October 05, 2016, 11:19:07 AM
We will never know what the price of the bitcoin will do so we wont know what the future will bring for us and the bitcoin do you all really think that some time the bitcoin is going to die?
Yes if no one is using Bitcoin again or there altcoin beats trend Bitcoin as cryptocurrency or there are new technologies are more 'modern' than cryptocurrency

People will stop using bitcoin only if they find some better coin then bitcoin and for that to happen I think it will take long time and  till that point we would have made enough money from bitcoins.
Activity: 826
October 05, 2016, 10:52:12 AM
We will never know what the price of the bitcoin will do so we wont know what the future will bring for us and the bitcoin do you all really think that some time the bitcoin is going to die?
Yes if no one is using Bitcoin again or there altcoin beats trend Bitcoin as cryptocurrency or there are new technologies are more 'modern' than cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 05, 2016, 10:39:13 AM
Bitcoin won't die anytime soon I believe but I think it has the potential to die out later because for sure now cryptocurrencies sparked more creativity in people which will lead to something even more great than bitcoin which will take over the markets again. I think that will be the downfall of btc.

Yeah if we find any new and innovative currency in future which is better then bitcoins then there is no doubt that people will switch to it which will result in decrease in the popularity of bitcoins.

do not have to wait for the future. this is already happening, you can see a lot of new altcoin with technologies and projects that either.
but if the coins appear and indeed to compete with bitcoin in the future, it could be a good choice if the true coin is better than bitcoin.

but I think bitcoin will be more robust and solid, because bitcoin has been running for decades in the future.
October 05, 2016, 10:23:25 AM
bitcoin not going to die for there are still communities to use it. in fact, it is still very many people who use bitcoin, and it indicates that bitcoin will not dead in the near future
Activity: 344
October 05, 2016, 10:20:28 AM
Activity: 714
October 05, 2016, 10:08:05 AM
Bitcoin won't die anytime soon I believe but I think it has the potential to die out later because for sure now cryptocurrencies sparked more creativity in people which will lead to something even more great than bitcoin which will take over the markets again. I think that will be the downfall of btc.

Yeah if we find any new and innovative currency in future which is better then bitcoins then there is no doubt that people will switch to it which will result in decrease in the popularity of bitcoins.

It was something of a risk in technology. Everyone would prefer to use the latest technology that can give you a greater advantage from technology previously, so this is something that makes sense and never lost until whenever. But I think this will not happen, if the surviving in a bitcoin currency without the firm or the owner of the anonymous
Activity: 938
October 05, 2016, 10:05:52 AM

October 05, 2016, 10:00:01 AM
Activity: 420
October 05, 2016, 09:53:58 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Not sure on when bitcoin is going to die because it is impossible to predict what the future of the Bitcoin is looking like. Bitcoin is doing good and I do not see signs of it dying.
I am sure that Bitcoin is going to be around for a couple more years.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2016, 10:49:07 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Not possible to know when the Bitcoin is going to die because we cannot look in to the future, maybe you can see some signs of when it can happen but everything seems normal at the moment.
I think that Bitcoin is going to be around for at least a couple of years.
Pages:
Jump to: