Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 44. (Read 70461 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
June 19, 2016, 12:34:42 PM
Mining is profitable, therefore no one would mine. If some people think it's not profitable, the difficulty will drop, and some other people in some other place with a better ratio of electricity/cost will take advantage of the decreased difficulty to start a mining business... Bitcoin network will always adapt, it's a free market.

No other coin is anywhere near being competition to Bitcoin, so sit down and wait because it's not going to die anytime soon.
But as the block reward continues to drop, mining becomes less and less profitable every halving. Maybe one day only a couple of people will mine and it will take hours or even days to get into a block.
Remember that the incentive lies in how much you gain from how much you're investing. Mining will not be unprofitable in the future because the difficulty will scale to how much mining power is being sent towards mining. If every single miner drops out, it'll be like the early days of bitcoin again where even CPU mining is efficient. Plus, the halvings can drive the price upward [subtly] and also reincentivize miners. It won't take hours or days to mine a block.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 12:32:31 PM
I think bitcoin will not going to die soon, because the price of bitcoin is goes so high and bitcoin will not die for now. But i think someday bitcoin can die, maybe for the next 10-20 years.
Activity: 375
June 19, 2016, 12:30:22 PM
 When is Bitcoins going to die?

Some of the investors here in Bitcoin world  invested a millions amount of money.
therefore its too impossible that Bitcoins is going to die. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 11:34:41 AM
Last bitcoin mined will be in year 2141 or something like that, its for sure that last bitcoin mined will be above year 2100, so all of us who are still alive now, there is a big chance we will all be dead by then, so its sure that bitcoin is not going to die until year 2100. Just enjoy the profits coming from it, exchange to cash, invest in online ventures, do trading, or just collect it for a few years hoping in the price being increased a lot, thats what many do and don't care about when bitcoin is going to die.
I agree we do not need to think about when to die, as long as we can still get the benefits of bitcoin and what we need to do is introduce to everyone about bitcoin.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
June 19, 2016, 10:28:50 AM
No other coin is anywhere near being competition to Bitcoin, so sit down and wait because it's not going to die anytime soon.

I agree. Not in our lifetimes.

However, it may become increasingly less relevant to the masses.  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 10:16:29 AM
bitcoin will never die, even if people stop using it and price goes down (which is not so possible itself) then there is still usage for bitcoin you can transfer money with bitcoin even if it is worth $1 so there always is going to be someone who can use it and it is opensourse so it can be changed to adapt.

Very good answer, I agree with you.
In fact, only if the infrastructure required for Bitcoin ceases to exist,Internet, then we could talk about the complete disappearance of Bitcoin.
This is not likely to ever happen.
A more realistic scenario is that another virtual currency becomes more popular than Bitcoin but even in this case bitcoin will not completely disappear.
So Bitcoin actually will never disappear, it can only become less popular and appealing to the masses.
Agree to your answers. As long as currency is needed to live the life, BTC will be existing. None here would say " I do not require money to live my life". Money is the basic for everything. BTC is the BASIC OF EVERYTHING.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 19, 2016, 09:58:23 AM
bitcoin will never die, even if people stop using it and price goes down (which is not so possible itself) then there is still usage for bitcoin you can transfer money with bitcoin even if it is worth $1 so there always is going to be someone who can use it and it is opensourse so it can be changed to adapt.

Very good answer, I agree with you.
In fact, only if the infrastructure required for Bitcoin ceases to exist,Internet, then we could talk about the complete disappearance of Bitcoin.
This is not likely to ever happen.
A more realistic scenario is that another virtual currency becomes more popular than Bitcoin but even in this case bitcoin will not completely disappear.
So Bitcoin actually will never disappear, it can only become less popular and appealing to the masses.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2016, 09:58:06 AM
Bitcoin won't die as long as people use it. As long as people demands for it, it will continue to exist. And i don't think bitcoin will die because of its fast and convenient transactions. Even when you are at home you can send and receive bitcoins from your friends or relatives far away.
Activity: 630
June 19, 2016, 09:50:23 AM

That's completely correct.
A lot of people have allready said here that bitcoin is dying. But if they see what the price has done the last mont.
I think this is only the beginning. Bitcoin is there already a few years and will stay forever. I'm a  believer.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
June 19, 2016, 09:36:59 AM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 19, 2016, 07:24:04 AM
No there is no way of bitcoin will die ,many investor now trusting bitcoin and it's hard now to manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Even the price will go lower that's not mean it will going to die
If the price of bitcoin lower many investor will buy it for sure.

Yeah that's right because it's the right time to make good profit if the price will go down and also, it will helps a lot for bitcoin to regain it's high price if many users will also buy at that moment.
Activity: 644
June 19, 2016, 07:18:56 AM
Mining is profitable, therefore no one would mine. If some people think it's not profitable, the difficulty will drop, and some other people in some other place with a better ratio of electricity/cost will take advantage of the decreased difficulty to start a mining business... Bitcoin network will always adapt, it's a free market.

But as the block reward continues to drop, mining becomes less and less profitable every halving. Maybe one day only a couple of people will mine and it will take hours or even days to get into a block.

You may know about that only 25% bitcoins are remained to mine, so I think in the coming future sooner all of the coins will be mined and we will no more need any miners then, so with the reducing the miners reward we cannot say that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 19, 2016, 07:18:31 AM

Bitcoin is not going to die, because there are many people here in bitcoin world hoping when the price of it will dump, so if they have extra money they used it to buy bitcoi and wait to rise again the price of bitcoin. So theres no possible to die bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 19, 2016, 07:09:33 AM
Now we cant predict it nobody knows but i think theres a sign when this bitcoin will die. But what is the sign of bitcoin that this will die soon? I think this is like the sign of the altcoin or the cause like altcoin. I think if bitcoin will hack lile ethereum it will be die also. But i think it is impossible because i think many hackers try to hack it but they always failed so it is impossible to die bitcoin.

As long as bitcoin have value and a single person is still into Bitcoin and using his utilities be  a node, bitcoin will never die.  It will only die if trading ceased and not a single person is mining it.  But at this point of time, that is far from possible to happen.  But still we can't predict the future only speculate so a century after, we don't know what will happen to BTC.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 19, 2016, 06:52:50 AM
Last bitcoin mined will be in year 2141 or something like that, its for sure that last bitcoin mined will be above year 2100, so all of us who are still alive now, there is a big chance we will all be dead by then, so its sure that bitcoin is not going to die until year 2100. Just enjoy the profits coming from it, exchange to cash, invest in online ventures, do trading, or just collect it for a few years hoping in the price being increased a lot, thats what many do and don't care about when bitcoin is going to die.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 19, 2016, 06:39:15 AM
Now we cant predict it nobody knows but i think theres a sign when this bitcoin will die. But what is the sign of bitcoin that this will die soon? I think this is like the sign of the altcoin or the cause like altcoin. I think if bitcoin will hack lile ethereum it will be die also. But i think it is impossible because i think many hackers try to hack it but they always failed so it is impossible to die bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2016, 06:37:17 AM
No. Bitcoin will continue to live and rise. Even though it will be harder to mine bitcoin after halving i think that is not a big deal because many users will help bitcoin to maintain it's life by continue using it as an investment and currency and also buying bitcoins. Mining is still profitable if you join mining pool and you didn't just mine by your own.

I agree with you. bitcoin presence is as a reformer of the conventional payment medium. with bitcoin everything was easy and fast. bitcoin will still exist in this world because of its more and more. the greater and the more people using bitcoin bitcoin will make getting stronger in the financial markets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 06:22:29 AM
No there is no way of bitcoin will die ,many investor now trusting bitcoin and it's hard now to manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Even the price will go lower that's not mean it will going to die
If the price of bitcoin lower many investor will buy it for sure.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 18, 2016, 10:18:12 PM

Activity: 560
June 18, 2016, 10:07:33 PM
when is Bitcoins going to die?

well, all the community who will read this question including
for sure we have one answer here and that is  Bitcoin will never die ever
 as long us ther e is community who use Bitcoins.
bitcoin is never die. because if you lose the bitcoin history. I just leave what happens insurance many still do not want to lose the bitcoin. including me there.
Pages:
Jump to: