Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 46. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 19, 2016, 03:43:50 AM
I think bitcoin will die if all people die or all people sell their bitcoin at low price..
But as soon as it is the first cryptocurrency that always using in trading, buying,and mining, it impossible to die..
My point is if this coins is always used like money it will never die..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 03:15:54 AM
I think bitcoin will not die as long as there are active bitcoin communities
I think the communities does not significantly affect the survival of bitcoin might certain price level that would make bitcoin survive and always get new investors.

yap and i think btc will have its own recognition as an online cash system and most transaction would become online. New gigs will be introduced and others.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 02:57:07 AM
I think bitcoin will never die even non of the altcoin could die as even if oneguy try to sustain the network or blockchain can do it. With running one node and one small mining system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 02:47:52 AM
I think the communities does not significantly affect the survival of bitcoin might certain price level that would make bitcoin survive and always get new investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 19, 2016, 12:35:17 AM

The communities support bitcoin and love bitcoin so much and they wont allow bitcoin to die.
Activity: 546
April 19, 2016, 12:10:17 AM
Activity: 406
April 18, 2016, 09:16:24 PM
Bitcoin will not die soon it is only possible that it is going to die after some 20 years or something it will die when there will be another currency that is more used and popular than Bticoin.
But now Bitcoin will stay stable and that is good for the currency itself and the most people are hoping also that the value will rise soon.

It's true that bitcoin will not die soon but one problem of bitcoin is stablity, yes it's good but in the other side people thinkig why price is stable so long?
People can kill bitcoin by panic moves.
Activity: 286
April 18, 2016, 09:15:56 PM
bitcoin will not die as long as people still using it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 18, 2016, 08:05:50 PM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

BTC will possibly die due to this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-first-confirmation-is-taking-way-to-effing-long-1441942
But I hope the future will bring a better result.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2016, 10:55:46 AM
I hope that Bitcoin will never die, id Bitcoin would die now it would now be a good thing because people still have hope that in the future they are going to make much money.
Even I have Bitcoins saved so this would not be the best timing of Bitcoin would die now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 14, 2016, 07:18:24 AM
I think that Bitcoin is moving in a good way once again.The price stable for a long time , this is done by people tired of waiting for something to happen . But the price is at a dead end.

didn't know this sort of discussion was still going. To be honest I think that people should be more optimistic within Bitcoin's powers. Don't try to fight what it can do. It has the opportunity and upmost abilities to put food on the table and save you from taxed earnings.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 13, 2016, 01:43:05 PM
I think that Bitcoin is moving in a good way once again.The price stable for a long time , this is done by people tired of waiting for something to happen . But the price is at a dead end.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 13, 2016, 01:31:18 PM
Well if what you've said is right then the price of bitcoin could raise because with a few miners is equal to low quantity but the demand of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. And bitcoin isn't known very well by most people so it's death will be unsure in the near future.
Activity: 1204
April 13, 2016, 11:41:38 AM
Bitcoin will not die soon it is only possible that it is going to die after some 20 years or something it will die when there will be another currency that is more used and popular than Bticoin.
But now Bitcoin will stay stable and that is good for the currency itself and the most people are hoping also that the value will rise soon.
you're right, the day, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and the price will always grow, things that can bitcoin dead is dead internet, and had no use bitcoin, so as to lower prices, and eventually become worthless
Activity: 336
April 13, 2016, 11:07:22 AM
Activity: 490
April 13, 2016, 11:03:41 AM
I don't think bitcoin will die in future because bitcoin has strong potential to grow larger.
Bitcoin has potential to become global currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
April 13, 2016, 05:15:35 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable.

No it doesnt. The ASICS are becoming more efficient + You can buy now solar panels pretty cheap.

Its only a question of expertise. Small players might be kicked out, but so do they get kicked out everywhere.

Even a small shop owner gets devastated by a nearby hypermarket.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 13, 2016, 03:31:28 AM
Bitcoin will not die . It will be the most used currency in the future
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 03:30:20 AM
The bitcoin is not gonna die anytime soon because the bitcoin has a good future a head this year.
I really think the bitcoin is gonna go to a even higher amount, I think it will never die.
Activity: 434
April 13, 2016, 03:14:09 AM
Bitcoin will not die soon, Bitcoin is getting now more popular as you can see and that is quite good for Bitcoin because you can also buy more stuff online with Bitcoin and that is nice.
Bitcoin have a longer life than we have and that is quite logic because it is just only online money.

Well, if the bitcoin's price incease around $1000 i'm sure bitcoin will not die. and it will make more people to use bitcoin and bitcoin become popular and not going to die.
Pages:
Jump to: