Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 48. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 09:57:57 AM
Well bitcoin community are supporting bitcoin and trying to make it bigger,soo the bitcoin will die if we loose interest into it,that is something i doubt is going to happen.

Exactly that will never happen as it is gaining popularity nowadays and we will find more users adapting bitcoin in future so its difficult to imaging that bitcoin can die someday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 09:53:33 AM
Well bitcoin community are supporting bitcoin and trying to make it bigger,soo the bitcoin will die if we loose interest into it,that is something i doubt is going to happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 09:17:39 AM
Bitcoin is technicaly going to die when last miner will stop work.
It can happen when no one is interested in or using it. This will not happen any time soon.

I don't think bitcoin will die if the miner stop work. if the miner stop works so the amount of bitcoin is not increase again, and it will affect the price of bitcoin. and it makes the price of bitcoin increase.

Bitcoin will not die and people will still use bitcoin on their daily transaction and there wont come a time where people wont use bitcoin because bitcoin gives them money.
extinction of mankind yet I believe bitcoin will still be used by various people. there will be where people love bitcoin, and bitcoin will faithfully use. so bitcoin will never die

Bitcoin is a long term player, and it will not disappeared so easily, it will give tough competition to the banking system in coming years.

Yeah bitcoin will not die,most users of bitcoin are the one who have been bankrupt when the banks have fallen down and they are now into bitcoin.
Activity: 938
April 11, 2016, 09:06:02 AM
It can happen when no one is interested in or using it. This will not happen any time soon.

I don't think bitcoin will die if the miner stop work. if the miner stop works so the amount of bitcoin is not increase again, and it will affect the price of bitcoin. and it makes the price of bitcoin increase.

Bitcoin will not die and people will still use bitcoin on their daily transaction and there wont come a time where people wont use bitcoin because bitcoin gives them money.
extinction of mankind yet I believe bitcoin will still be used by various people. there will be where people love bitcoin, and bitcoin will faithfully use. so bitcoin will never die

Bitcoin is a long term player, and it will not disappeared so easily, it will give tough competition to the banking system in coming years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 08:24:20 AM

Activity: 168
April 11, 2016, 08:16:08 AM
Bitcoin will not die soon as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising in using so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself and also for the future.
But you have to know that Bitcoin is a currency and that it is always changing so you never know what will happen with the value.

There is now way the bitcoin will die people will still use it for a long period of time and bitcoin is worth the investment to have because the price is increasing yearly.
Activity: 391
April 11, 2016, 08:13:59 AM
Why the hell would it have to die ? Bitcoin is rocking like it never did before. If there's some "big rich companies" that mine it, this mean that this is still profitable. That's sure that if you live in a country where the electricity rate is huge, you'll never see a ROI, but in most of the countries, that's still possible. Also, you don't need to be a miner to use and enjoy it, like I do.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 07:59:01 AM
Bitcoin will not die soon as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising in using so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself and also for the future.
But you have to know that Bitcoin is a currency and that it is always changing so you never know what will happen with the value.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2016, 06:52:05 AM

Activity: 244
April 11, 2016, 06:34:30 AM
Bitcoin will not die soon, as you can see you see that the value of Bitcoin is now a bit stable and that is good but not that best for Bitcoin because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase.
But I personally think that it will take a long time until the value will rise in the future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 05:54:14 AM
I think it doesn't die. Why Because of it is one of the greate full Forum
Activity: 434
April 11, 2016, 05:46:36 AM

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
April 11, 2016, 05:08:00 AM
When WWIII commences/elektricity runs out/mass hysteria about whatever/... It is a good question indeed, it's not if, it's only when Wink let's just hope we are already dead and buried by then...

If I'm not wrong, whatever reasons you mentioned are not the main reasons for bitcoins to end because as of now bitcoins are used mostly in online gambling. So if online gambling stop accepting these bitcoins than bitcoins will surely will collapse. But I don't think that will happen any time soon or later instead these online gambling will grow to next stage so bitcoins also will grow.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
April 11, 2016, 04:59:48 AM
Activity: 280
Live by your own rules
April 11, 2016, 04:55:43 AM
When WWIII commences/elektricity runs out/mass hysteria about whatever/... It is a good question indeed, it's not if, it's only when Wink let's just hope we are already dead and buried by then...
legendary
Activity: 812
April 11, 2016, 04:35:35 AM
No it won't die, Not soon and not later on when a new coins is born..It will only die when there is no support from its user like other coins that is out today...

It may die in the future when a better design of money comes around but we could be talking 100 years. Money changes forms all the time so dont see why anything would be different going forward.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2016, 04:33:17 AM
I hope never. Bitcoin is doing pretty good right now. And it is attracting more and more people. But when the price is stable for too long it loses some people because they don't have the patient.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 04:13:28 AM
No it won't die, Not soon and not later on when a new coins is born..It will only die when there is no support from its user like other coins that is out today...
Activity: 275
April 11, 2016, 03:09:20 AM
I don't think bitcoin ever will die to be honest. It could get replaced, or altered in many ways not to resemble bitcoin specs we have today,
but the coins that represent value are probably going to exist long after we don't anymore. Can't see why anyone would even imagine otherwise.

Bitcoin will be here basically for as long as there are some miners that keep everything running. It won't be safe to use anymore when for example 99% of the current miners will stop. But it will still be alive and available. Some people are doom thinkers. They like to go through every possible scenario in their mind.
It is hard to know when Bitcoins will die, because Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict for what is going to happen with it and what will happen later in the future so it can be risky.
But as you can see now, you see that the value is quite stable so it can die around this time maybe after some 20 years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 11, 2016, 01:14:04 AM
If the transaction time keeps on going increasing, who knows Bitcoin can be less used
the transaction times do not increase, only the fees increase because of blocks being full thus people need to pay bigger fees in order to get their transactions confirmed fast

in my opinion bitcoins will never die because a lot of people are interested in it and i believe that it will keep on growing at a very rapid pace in the future thus making us decent money
Pages:
Jump to: