Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 37. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
well it's been 12 days and still my vta coins are missing from my wallet. The devs are more concern on hyping this coin instead of addressing this kind of problems.
Well... when you get them, you can stick'm deep in your 4ss !! Devs told me so...
well thank you for your kind reply, if you cannot fix this kind of issue, then there is no assurance that you can prevent this from happening to other VTA owner  and this is going to be a BIG problem in the future.

You're welcome. Wanna hear what devs told me this time? I guess not...

Yes I wanna hear it, I am soooo much interested on what kind of words you choose in handling the complains of VTA coin owners, and by the way it's now 13 days since I lost my VTA coins from my wallet.
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 12, 2016, 08:30:55 PM
well it's been 12 days and still my vta coins are missing from my wallet. The devs are more concern on hyping this coin instead of addressing this kind of problems.
Well... when you get them, you can stick'm deep in your 4ss !! Devs told me so...
well thank you for your kind reply, if you cannot fix this kind of issue, then there is no assurance that you can prevent this from happening to other VTA owner  and this is going to be a BIG problem in the future.

You're welcome. Wanna hear what devs told me this time? I guess not...
December 12, 2016, 08:07:11 PM

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
December 12, 2016, 04:54:39 PM
Thanks to oscar 107722 I Received from external address 382095 Virtacoins 2016/12/10 from mining and have 260000 more in the kitty.

It's working. I know it is not much compared to buying on Bleuthade but it's working.

Thanks to nissanassin balvio oscar and many others we will get there in the long run. Rome was not built in a day. Hopefully there are more members working in the background that we don't know about. Sometimes the silent majority win too. That is how Donald Trump won.

Lots of time we have to go throuh trial and error to get to where we are going. The people who bought Bitcoin back in 2009 and kept them are all millionaires today. I have a Dream Virtacoin will win too.. .
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 11, 2016, 10:21:11 PM

December 11, 2016, 09:33:12 PM
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
December 11, 2016, 02:57:00 PM
Can anyone explain this part for me :1.   Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333.
o   Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o   Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.
o   Port 443 proxy server also available at proxy.prohashing.com:443 if your hosting provider blocks port 3333.

Please
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 11, 2016, 01:58:51 PM
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
December 11, 2016, 01:40:46 PM
The peoples coin all the way Cheer's.

LoL @Gcoffice, you are doing great job too Smiley
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
December 11, 2016, 01:27:43 PM
The peoples coin all the way Cheer's.
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 11, 2016, 01:13:21 PM
December 10, 2016, 01:18:37 PM
Wow this yes good to hear we are going to buy more hahaha.Cheer's.
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
December 10, 2016, 11:12:18 AM
Virtacoin was 25 Satoshi Sept 30 2016.

We need active members to get it back and more. Sitting on the sidelines will get us nowhere. The price is at, I believe the lowest it can go.

If you click this url and read it carefully, then you should also be inspired in some way to help.
https://www.facebook.com/simon.ohanuka/posts/1784498431762850

I myself believe we will get back to 25 Satoshi's and higher starting early 2017.
This website is expected to be up and running in jan. 2017 https://virtacoinworld.com/accounts/login/?next=/local/buysearch/

This alone should inspire each and everyone of you reading this to buy all the Virtacoins you can afford.
Either get them from http://virtapaymall.com/stripe/virtamining/ or By buying here http://virtapaymall.com/stripe/virtacoin-promotion-fund/
whatever happens to VirtaCoin you can always sell your VirtaCoin back to the Promotional fund at a  price just 10% below what you bought them for and therefore you can never lose more than 10% of their original transaction.

You can also buy or sell Virtacoin on Bleutrade here https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ or on C-cex https://c-cex.com/?id=login

If you check out everything on this page and on your Virtacoin wallet you should understand that there will be no better time than right now today to invest in buying the most Virtacoins you possibly can afford.
The way I see it is Virtacoins value can only go up.
Roll Eyes

You will never forgive yourself if you do not take full advantage of this opportunity.
I myself believe Virtacoin will rise  once again to 25 Satoshi very early in 2017. If you buy now on Bleutrade or C-cex for 3 or even 4 satoshi that means your Virtacoins will have made you a great profit in only a short while.

Invest carefully. This is only my opinion and I would like other opinions as well to help back me up and give other thinking about buying Virtacoin more confidence.. Thank You.

P>S> if you do not have an Online Virtacoin Wallet get one Free here http://virtacoinwallet.eu
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 10, 2016, 09:42:33 AM

What if...?
Yeah... I keep asking myself the question since I found Simon's post. https://www.facebook.com/simon.ohanuka/posts/1784498431762850

This is professional. I mean, IT IS PROFESSIONAL !!
I'm impressed, oh Gosh, I'm deeply impressed !!

What have Nigerians in addition to other nations? Are they much more organized than the rest of us? Are they smarter? Are they more intuitive? Does they have two brains?
Oh, no, they have FAITH, BELIEF, TRUST, CONFIDENCE, LOYALTY, FIDELITY, CONSTANCY, ATTACHMENT, HONESTY, FRANKNESS, OPENNESS, all of it... tucked into one nation!
My great RESPECT for you, people, I'm deeply thankful for what you've managed to create out there!

The question still bothering me... what if...?

What if other large countries like... say... INDIA would congeal into a similar group out there? A country with a population of 1.2 billion, what reason prevent you from organizing the model above? What VirtaCoin could become?
Well... I'm a dreamer, I admit! But what if...?
December 10, 2016, 08:58:46 AM
Very nice people are posting good things about vta.Cheer's.
December 10, 2016, 08:44:45 AM
Long term investment it is certainly good. Hopefully in the future to see x100.

Thanks for hero member nice to hear from you for long time.
Activity: 75
December 09, 2016, 06:36:33 PM
For those impatient through this area, I made a creative effort to represent how it looks compared to the distribution of bitcoin/virtacoin for the top rich 1000.
As you can see, it is a colossal difference.
So... if you want the virtacoin price to grow, make the greatest efforts for the virtacoin to be known all over the world.
Because otherwise, we will continue struggling in mediocrity.

we are working hard..... we will get there.... thanks.
XVP AMBASSADOR
December 09, 2016, 06:28:52 PM
For those impatient through this area, I made a creative effort to represent how it looks compared to the distribution of bitcoin/virtacoin for the top rich 1000.
As you can see, it is a colossal difference!
So... if you want the virtacoin price to grow, make the greatest efforts for the virtacoin to be known ALL OVER THE WORLD. Put your mouths, your brains, your online abilities to work!
Because otherwise, we will continue struggling in mediocrity.

XVP AMBASSADOR
December 09, 2016, 05:16:15 PM
VTA will definitely rise again, patients is what we need.
Were all virtas patients. Yeah a lot of posting is going on but prices havent gone anywhere yet.

I have one piece of advice for those who are impatient and will price changes overnight: sell and go! VirtaCoin is not for you. The advice applies to ALL impatient.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
December 09, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
Nice to see people posting again. There were many no posts days behind, I thought the community was dead. I do not necessarily need positive talks, but to see people active. Welcome back wherever you were!
I think it will be dead . now it's only 1 sat but nobody wants to buy this [Suspicious link removed]d luck to all members.

I think it will be not. Do you have guts to grab on to a bet with me?
Why are you people so impatient?
VTA will definitely rise again, patients is what we need.

Were all virtas patients. Yeah a lot of posting is going on but prices havent gone anywhere yet.

Pages:
Jump to: