Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 74. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 01:53:11 AM
Hello my virtacoiners as the weekend is there we to take upon our self to still promote our peoples coin,and soon the world will hear of us.wishing you a very happy weekend up coming Cheer's!
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 29, 2016, 07:42:35 PM
Bitminer.io update:

Forget it!  Cry
hello balvio i am not sure about what went wrong with yours i just made a withdrawel and it only took a couple minutes i did do the 0.01 upgrade though if that makes a difference i have no idea hope you get yours though this is what mine said.   Your latest withdrawal request is successfully processed. Share your payout in social networks, forums or blogs to earn more Bitcoin.
    Received 0.00500000BTC TXID 7300bc616f1d3066caadcde28ecb77f4303e86c1eb6bda43ea60c6a683532551. Mine Bitcoin for free https://bitminer.io/  and it is in my wallet. Just remember if you upgrade only send what is requested for you do not get double upgrade if you send double
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 29, 2016, 06:34:12 PM
Bitminer.io update:

Forget it!  Cry
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 29, 2016, 05:18:29 PM

Update on bitminer.io: by doing a short research I found this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571743.80. It seems like they are ponzi and they pay randomly to maintain the trust of users. Do not upgrade!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 29, 2016, 03:35:57 PM
@Balvio, can you please help me with the Signature again? I lost the link you sent me last time. Thanks.
Blavio help him

Already delivered the link
Yes and thanks Balvio. Just don't get time to go through those threads. I thought it was some kind of DIY page Sad Nevermind, I'll figure it out later after my schedule is better.
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 29, 2016, 03:17:25 PM
@Balvio, can you please help me with the Signature again? I lost the link you sent me last time. Thanks.
Blavio help him

Already delivered the link
Activity: 75
September 29, 2016, 01:48:33 PM
Blavio help him
Activity: 93
September 29, 2016, 04:40:55 AM
Dear visitor, this picture shows you 4 ways of collecting virtacoin:

One of them is collecting from BTC faucets. Throughout time I introduced many and one of the possibilities is in my signature: "Earn more".

Now I will present another one, who has a very interesting feature, meaning that you must not do anything (like solving captchas), but just turning it on. You can close your browser or close your computer, it goes forward (works offline) even when you sleep.
Enter your vta online wallet address (activated for BTC2VTA converter by sending an email to [email protected]) and turn it ON (signup/login):

Bitminer

Minimum for withdrawal is 0.005 btc. Here will be my first cash out (right now status is pending and they say "withdrawal applications are generally processed within 24 hours") or you can visit Payouts tab. Happy collecting!
(don't ask me about upgrade, I haven't tried)
Oh, thank you. I already forgot about collecting  VTA through  faucets. I'm just buying  Cheesy

The main reason why I put this post is that I met someone who hardly raised $50 to buy 1M vta, but in the meantime the price has increased and now can barely buy 400K. The collection from btc faucets remains a solution for those who cannot afford to buy...
I am in...observing how the bitminer works..if they are rali paying then I think it will be a good platform for newbies like to get more vta....Thanks balvio.....

Mine also running, already got .0022 btc.
Activity: 75
September 29, 2016, 04:30:10 AM

One of them is collecting from BTC faucets. Throughout time I introduced many and one of the possibilities is in my signature: "Earn more".

Now I will present another one, who has a very interesting feature, meaning that you must not do anything (like solving captchas), but just turning it on. You can close your browser or close your computer, it goes forward (works offline) even when you sleep.
Enter your vta online wallet address (activated for BTC2VTA converter by sending an email to [email protected]) and turn it ON (signup/login):

Bitminer

Minimum for withdrawal is 0.005 btc. Here will be my first cash out (right now status is pending and they say "withdrawal applications are generally processed within 24 hours") or you can visit Payouts tab. Happy collecting!
Oh, thank you. I already forgot about collecting  VTA through  faucets. I'm just buying  Cheesy

The main reason why I put this post is that I met someone who hardly raised $50 to buy 1M vta, but in the meantime the price has increased and now can barely buy 400K. The collection from btc faucets remains a solution for those who cannot afford to buy...
I am in...observing how the bitminer works..if they are rali paying then I think it will be a good platform for newbies like to get more vta....Thanks balvio.....
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 28, 2016, 09:43:24 PM

Bitminer

I upgraded but found out do not send anymore then the min for it does not reflect it only upgrades the min so do not send more thinking if i sent double i would double upgrade but it did not work this way they just kept the rest over the 0.01
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 28, 2016, 08:46:39 PM

Bitminer

XVP AMBASSADOR
September 28, 2016, 08:38:45 PM

Well than, Happy buying!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 28, 2016, 07:37:32 PM

Scrypt mining uses the power of your GPU (graphics processor) for mining. So, if you have a fairly up-to-date desktop computer you could also plug in a heavy duty graphics card (usually used for gaming) and use that power for mining virtacoin.

Site that explains how to build your own rig: http://configmyrig.com/
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 28, 2016, 07:23:11 PM

Bitminer

Minimum for withdrawal is 0.005 btc. Here is my first cash out (right now status is pending and they say "withdrawal applications are generally processed within 24 hours") or you can visit Payouts tab. Happy collecting!

Oh, thank you. I already forgot about collecting  VTA through  faucets. I'm just buying  Cheesy
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 28, 2016, 06:51:22 PM

Bitminer

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
VS

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley    Last Year vs Next Year   Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Wow balvio your graphic was very awesome. I Really like it hahah cheers.
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 28, 2016, 12:08:02 PM
VS

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley    Last Year vs Next Year   Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

I think VTA is not a rocket. Rocket is falling after a while, VTA is only growing Smiley

When VTA is falling down... just smile! We are so many and we will be even more. We have no reason to complain about accidental falling down. We will come together and will head back rocket skyward!!
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 28, 2016, 11:41:04 AM
To promote your coin users are going to need access to their wallets otherwise whats the point?

Have you tried with different browser? Have you tried accessing by mobile? Can you try making a new account (after informing admin)? I have never met a single issue from the time I have my account (2 years). I mean, it's difficult for me to accept that there is no solution for a member as long as mine works great for 2 years. I don't know the tech point of view, but I would struggle to recover my account. The admin would be assailed by emails from me. Do you have a desktop wallet?
My wish is not to lose one single person who wants to join us, each is valuable and can help.

How will i see my online wallet if i see blank? anything i can fix this thing?
http://imgur.com/a/Gy9KL
The same for me too...
Same for you, send an email to [email protected] and tell him your username, your email used at registration and about your issue.

These two people have solved their problem? They didn't come back with updates...
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
September 28, 2016, 11:03:06 AM
How will i see my online wallet if i see blank? anything i can fix this thing?
http://imgur.com/a/Gy9KL
The same for me too...

Same for you, send an email to [email protected] and tell him your username, your email used at registration and about your issue.
To promote your coin users are going to need access to their wallets otherwise whats the point?

I registered within the last week and have been trying to help you guys promote VTA but...the day I registered the wallet worked fine the next morning I tried to login but only see a blank page, I've emailed the admin like you said but he as no way to fix the problem...
The thing is I'm unable to reproduce the problem which makes it next to impossible to solve it.

I have no idea at this point what can be the cause.

John

I've since sent him another reply trying to pinpoint the problem but no reply in 4 days.
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
September 28, 2016, 07:54:30 AM
Tell all your friends and Family it is time to get there own Online Virtacoin Wallet today before Virtacoin skyrockets to the  moon.

It is time to buy more Virtacoin, before buying Virtacoins gets out of our reach like Bitcoin did.. We are winning the battle. We are # 60 out of 735 cryptocurrencies on http://coinmarketcap.com/.  Virtacoin   VTA   $1,674,738   This used to be $0.000004 Wow now it is $0.000142        Invested $14,419   -1.18%   8.73%   gain 45.52%

One year ago I could buy 15 million Virtacoins for US $100.00 through the Virtacoin Promotional Fund.
 Now today to  buy 15 million Virtacoin through the Virtacoin Promotional Fund it would cost me US $3000.00.
 It's a no brainer, It"s definately time to get onboard.
 Every one should have at least a million Virtacoin in there Online Virtacoin wallet because when Virtacoin hits $1.00. You do the math. Even 1 cent will give you $10,000.00

Pages:
Jump to: