Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 70. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
October 04, 2016, 05:42:43 AM
HI ALL
VIRTACOIN RPC REQUIRED BY ABLE DIGITAL FOR DEVELOPER,ANYBODY WHO KNOWS THIS SHOULD KINDLY REVERT HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 02:48:43 AM

Yes balvio virtacoin is a long term investment .and we  have to take a task of promote promote and promote .
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 03, 2016, 05:21:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 03, 2016, 02:14:17 PM
Activity: 68
October 03, 2016, 01:44:13 PM
Block Server seems fine now...  Grin

I hope before we go poloniex we have to solve our net work. Thanks am not  technical man .

Totally agree..

Yes we need to resolve this . i also agree whether  going to poloniex or existing sites  network should be always up and running.

Hi Team

Anything planned for NON STOP MINING Which we discussed earlier to avoid mining issues in future.

Thanks vm
legendary
October 03, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

Claim VirtaCash

1000 VTA = 0.195 USD by current market rate

This video shows a brief demonstration of how Virtacash works.

legendary
October 03, 2016, 12:37:57 PM
Bounty for VirtaCoin signatures

It's necessary to create a signature for Virtacoin for all types of accounts
(from the younger members to the hero)

Payment in the VTA: 60 000. Bounty for VirtaCoin signatures is on Russian thread.

Works send in ManagerVirta PM, leave here or on Russian thread

in a subject (code signing) and the signature itself.
legendary
October 03, 2016, 12:37:32 PM

Scrypt mining uses the power of your GPU (graphics processor) for mining. So, if you have a fairly up-to-date desktop computer you could also plug in a heavy duty graphics card (usually used for gaming) and use that power for mining virtacoin.

Site that explains how to build your own rig: http://configmyrig.com/

Thanks for this useful resource. I'll check up and see if I can leave a GPU mining VTA while the others mine ETH + DCR. This is really exciting. I wonder how many VTA would I mine with an AMD Radeon Nano GPU? Is there any estimated hashrate for this one, in order for me to calculate my VTA earnings?  Huh

Also, I would be great if sometime in the future we could get a new look and feel of the qt wallet. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes

I thought we lost you Tongue  But you still here Smiley  I think 1 GB of graphic card give you +/- 250 kh/s  , it's about 100 VTA/day. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.  Thank you for suggestion  Smiley
October 03, 2016, 12:26:59 PM

I hope before we go poloniex we have to solve our net work. Thanks am not  technical man .
October 03, 2016, 11:18:56 AM
October 03, 2016, 09:52:34 AM
C-Cex trolls reporting the block server has been down for hours.

Any ideas whats going on?

I have never seen so many comments on there about VTA.

They sure like kicking something when its down...

October 03, 2016, 09:36:47 AM

I have never seen so many comments on there about VTA.

They sure like kicking something when its down...
October 03, 2016, 09:29:16 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
October 03, 2016, 08:54:31 AM
If somebody has email address of admin http://virtamining.com
please give me the email for my contact. Thanks
legendary
October 03, 2016, 07:51:09 AM

Scrypt mining uses the power of your GPU (graphics processor) for mining. So, if you have a fairly up-to-date desktop computer you could also plug in a heavy duty graphics card (usually used for gaming) and use that power for mining virtacoin.

Thanks for this useful resource. I'll check up and see if I can leave a GPU mining VTA while the others mine ETH + DCR. This is really exciting. I wonder how many VTA would I mine with an AMD Radeon Nano GPU? Is there any estimated hashrate for this one, in order for me to calculate my VTA earnings?  Huh

Also, I would be great if sometime in the future we could get a new look and feel of the qt wallet. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes
Thank you very much for this resource,even though i am a newbie and dont understand mining much,am willing to learn and see how I can utilize it.

Here is Mining guide: http://virtaearn.blogspot.nl/
Activity: 75
October 03, 2016, 07:25:47 AM

Thanks for this useful resource. I'll check up and see if I can leave a GPU mining VTA while the others mine ETH + DCR. This is really exciting. I wonder how many VTA would I mine with an AMD Radeon Nano GPU? Is there any estimated hashrate for this one, in order for me to calculate my VTA earnings?  Huh

Also, I would be great if sometime in the future we could get a new look and feel of the qt wallet. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes
Thank you very much for this resource,even though i am a newbie and dont understand mining much,am willing to learn and see how I can utilize it.
October 03, 2016, 05:43:20 AM
Hello virtacoiners is Monday here evrey one has a task to promote virtacoin.promote promote promote.our key words .cheers
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 02, 2016, 07:26:44 PM

Thanks for this useful resource. I'll check up and see if I can leave a GPU mining VTA while the others mine ETH + DCR. This is really exciting. I wonder how many VTA would I mine with an AMD Radeon Nano GPU? Is there any estimated hashrate for this one, in order for me to calculate my VTA earnings?  Huh

Also, I would be great if sometime in the future we could get a new look and feel of the qt wallet. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes
legendary
October 02, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

ATTENTION !!

<<<  THIS IS A CONTEST  >>>

organized for newcomers only!

Search for the "Tom&Jerry spinning VTA Logo" image posted (not quoted) by me -balvio- in this thread, click on it and you'll win 500VTA for FREE !!

- First come, first served -

Good luck!

500 VTA = 0.0975 USD at this moment. You are very generous  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: