Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 69. (Read 189327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 06, 2016, 12:25:33 PM

VirtaCoin Kiva Lending Team activity:

AMOUNT LOANED: $4,450

Watch the video about VirtaCoin Kiva Fund:

★ Login to your online wallet and select "Kiva Fund";

★ Click on the Kiva logo. This will take you to the Team Virtacoin page on Kiva;

★ Go to https://www.kiva.org/invitedto/virtacoin/by/virtacoin and join our VirtaCoin Team;

★ Send your Kiva username and your Virtacoinwallet address to [email protected] and put 'KIVA' in the subject;

★ If you succesfully complete this task you will receive 2500 Virtacoins in your Virtacoin wallet.

Be a part of VirtaCoin team and check available loans to help more people with a small loans. VirtaCoin Kiva Fund explained here.  

We aim to empower those who are on the edge of the economic loop, bringing local products to global markets and rendering services that would otherwise be unavailable.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 06, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

Cheesy  Already got a lot of VTA hugs.

Yeah? Than take this one, it's stuck!
VIRTACOIN WELCOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
October 06, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
Finding some reason:Please help

People selling vta at low price for buying food
                                          for buying gift for their girlfriend
                                          for survive to arrange their living
                                          for making travel arrangement
                                          for Bank balance
                                          for making financial report
                                          for not having monthly pay cheque from their company
                                          Maybe their wallet doesn't have enough space 
                                          LoL what else could be .....                                 
hahahahahahahaha....interesting to know.I have many reasons why people sell,but am not even interested in those reasons now.May be they cannot visualize what I see...Some of us don't even PANIC when value is going down,it gives us joy to buy more....those on hunger strike can sell for us to buy cheap...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I hope they will run out of virtacoin soon and if only this are reason  then hahahahah.
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 06, 2016, 05:23:27 AM

for Bank balance
hahahahahahahaha....interesting to know.I have many reasons why people sell,but am not even interested in those reasons now.May be they cannot visualize what I see...Some of us don't even PANIC when value is going down,it gives us joy to buy more....those on hunger strike can sell for us to buy cheap...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I hope they will run out of virtacoin soon and if only this are reason  then hahahahah.
October 06, 2016, 04:50:15 AM

for Bank balance
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 03:12:17 PM

for Bank balance
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 05, 2016, 02:34:55 PM
I thought we lost you Tongue  But you still here Smiley  I think 1 GB of graphic card give you +/- 250 kh/s  , it's about 100 VTA/day. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.  Thank you for suggestion  Smiley

Great. Thanks for the estimate. I'll fire up my Radeon Nano GPU and put it up to good use for the VTA network. Even thought it may not be very profitable to mine, I would still do it in order to strengthen the network.

I've been looking for alternative energy such as solar or hydroelectric power. It would be very interesting to see how much money I would save in energy by using one of these methods.  Grin
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 05, 2016, 01:54:36 PM

Yeah? Than take this one, it's stuck!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 05, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

October 05, 2016, 12:13:20 PM

This is very awesome from balvio  again .
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 05, 2016, 12:04:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
October 05, 2016, 09:33:38 AM
... and remember this one too: “Buy when everyone else is fearful and sell when everyone else is greedy”
Thumbs up ! I've already read that quotation from Warren Buffet and i always remind myself about it when i saw some coins are going down .

Btw. I keep on holding and buying more amount at every price as it goes down ,because i believe there is something great to happen in the long term .Patience will be Worth it .  Cool  So keep on Cheering and Promoting our People's Coin.

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 05, 2016, 08:05:44 AM

This image was posted by someone in another website and I saw there an answer: "ask me for the best cashout date"
In other words, this guy looks virtacoin as a kind of pay to click thing, only wants to make a few bucks and get them out to buy a candy. I am sure there are many people who think like this, and I wonder how many were those who gathered thousands of bitcoins in early phase and then to sell them for a few cents. How many days in a row they complained after when seeing how Bitcoin grew up?

Well, guys, there are many who get virtacoin just to sell them as fast as they can. That is certain. Let them sell, let them go, let them be narrow-minded, they will cry later, just as those who sold their bitcoins cried in the past. I personally don't need stupid people in the community...
Activity: 93
October 05, 2016, 05:24:27 AM
Question:

Arguments, please...

I think 5 is good to invest because that's when the price goes down so that I will get maximum profits when the price rises. Am I wrong?

I think I'm wrong lol. Not sure though. Please enlighten me.
Activity: 93
October 05, 2016, 05:23:09 AM
Question:

Arguments, please...

I think 5 is good to invest because that's when the price goes down so that I will get maximum profits when the price rises. Am I wrong?
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 04, 2016, 06:25:23 PM
... and remember this one too: “Buy when everyone else is fearful and sell when everyone else is greedy”
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 04, 2016, 06:14:45 PM
Always remember the three things:

1. Keep Emotions Out of the Way
2. Think Long Term
3. Top Up on Market Panics

It seems like virtacoin community is missing at least one of them
October 04, 2016, 06:08:41 PM
Question:

Arguments, please...
A hard investor will possibly want to get a bigger share of the coins. in this case he will be much concern at what level to invest in other to get more holdings. all things been equal he would be will to buying at the lowest possible price. given that the price is already up, this investor may wait for value to drop before investing. but what of if value is never going to drop, then you will have no option than to buy at the rate you met it. Now because of the principle of time value of money, your speculations on price  to determine or make a buy decision may cause the vta train to leave you thus if price is never going to come down.... you can make a forecast error.... 
October 04, 2016, 06:01:32 PM
Question:

Arguments, please...

This very good graphic from balvio our champion man .for me I think 1 is good for investor.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 04, 2016, 05:43:17 PM
Question:

Arguments, please...
Pages:
Jump to: