Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 90. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
August 31, 2016, 01:03:44 AM
virtacoinworld referral link change : http://virtacoinworld.com/accounts/signup/?referrer=002
no more email showing.

Thanks

Able Digital

That's the great things you did and it was seriously required.
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 30, 2016, 07:28:07 PM
virtacoinworld referral link change : http://virtacoinworld.com/accounts/signup/?referrer=002
no more email showing.

Thanks

Able Digital
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION !!

<<<  THIS IS A CONTEST  >>>

organized for newcomers only!

- First come, first served -

Good luck!
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 04:26:50 PM
Sorry guys for the wrong post, but at least we all can see what will happen the next weekend. Long live Virtacoin
I think it's not wise thing to post the next moves in here. Even speculators have ears, you know? Smiley
Lol nice said, speculators have ears.But they don't have eyes otherwise they can see vta is the only coin who i s helping lot of poor people working with Kiva fund lending and now the world know it.

Yeah, there are rich men coins and there is VirtaCoin, The People's Coin. We are as many as leaves and grass... and we will make it!
August 30, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
Sorry guys for the wrong post, but at least we all can see what will happen the next weekend. Long live Virtacoin

I think it's not wise thing to post the next moves in here. Even speculators have ears, you know? Smiley

Lol nice said, speculators have ears.But they don't have eyes otherwise they can see vta is the only coin who i s helping lot of poor people working with Kiva fund lending and now the world know it.
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

August 30, 2016, 03:44:58 PM
ok, everything is working now, thanks for the help.
Price will be 0.0000002 this coming weekend, this is not a prediction, this is rather the way it is.

This is great.
Yes I am with you, we are moving with you.

Virtacoinworld team are with you.

Able Digital
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 30, 2016, 03:40:24 PM
#      #   #####     ###    
#      #        #         #    #  
#      #        #        #      #  
#     #         #       #        #
 #   #          #      ######
  # #           #     #            #
    #            #     #             #

Soon you will learn to make VirtaCoin signatures  Cheesy
August 30, 2016, 02:55:12 PM
Price will be 0.0000002 this coming weekend, this is not a prediction, this is rather the way it is.

I guess you did the right post for right time.Good on you and cheers.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
August 30, 2016, 02:52:27 PM

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 01:59:02 PM
#      #   #####     ###    
#      #        #         #    #  
#      #        #        #      #  
#     #         #       #        #
 #   #          #      ######
  # #           #     #            #
    #            #     #             #

August 30, 2016, 01:39:29 PM
No one can use his cash for toy!!!!.
 No one will like to waste his or her cash. What is happing today is not from me, but all I have to say is this, VTA is SITTING ON GUN POWDER.
We have said it before and everyone can see more investors are coming in to VTA, to get this coin out of stagnancy. The world is yet to see more happening on VIRTACOIN. My special thanks to the group or companies that came in today into VTA. Go out and get more new companies into VTA in all part of the world. 
Take this VTA as your business, work for it, YOU WILL SEE GOO PROSPERITY SOON
virtacoinworld is set to move this coin to nest level, and anything that is outside this is like is against our vision, soon we will move to the next   level.
Thanks for the people that are getting these new investors in, we need more and more worldwide. This VTA need to enter into the hands of those that believes in vision of virtacoinworld team and the only way is this, PROMOTE! PROMOTE!! PROMOTE!!! VirtaCoin worldwide, my the time we have up to 3 million users all over the world let see who can pull us down.
Hold your coins promote we are going there.

Able Digital

THIS IS GREAT.
THANKS FOR THIS GREAT EXPLANATION.

Able Digital

,___________________________________________/7_
           |-_______------. `\                             |
       _,/ | _______)     |___\____________________________|
  .__/`((  | _______      | (/))_______________=.
     `~) \ | _______)     |   /----------------_/
       `__y|______________|  /
       / ________ __________/
      / /#####\(  \  /     ))
     / /#######|\  \(     //
    / /########|.\______ad/`
   / /###(\)###||`------``
  / /##########||
 / /###########||
( (############||
 \ \####(/)####))
  \ \#########//
   \ \#######//
    `---|_|--`
       ((_))
        `-`
August 30, 2016, 12:21:34 PM
For newcomers only:

Click the text bellow and win 500 VTA for FREE:

Man you you are doing great for our coin.
We are moving up day by day.

Thanks

Able Digital
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 11:57:07 AM
For newcomers only:

Click the text bellow and win 500 VTA for FREE:

XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 11:36:51 AM
           |-_______------. `\                             |
       _,/ | _______)     |___\____________________________|
  .__/`((  | _______      | (/))_______________=.
     `~) \ | _______)     |   /----------------_/
       `__y|______________|  /
       / ________ __________/
      / /#####\(  \  /     ))
     / /#######|\  \(     //
    / /########|.\______ad/`
   / /###(\)###||`------``
  / /##########||
 / /###########||
( (############||
 \ \####(/)####))
  \ \#########//
   \ \#######//
    `---|_|--`
       ((_))
        `-`

You're really talented. Try BBCode to create VirtaCoin signatures. You can study companies threads signatures, "Services" section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 You can find many examples there and give it a try!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 11:23:39 AM
 No one will like to waste his or her cash. What is happing today is not from me, but all I have to say is this, VTA is SITTING ON GUN POWDER.
We have said it before and everyone can see more investors are coming in to VTA, to get this coin out of stagnancy. The world is yet to see more happening on VIRTACOIN. My special thanks to the group or companies that came in today into VTA. Go out and get more new companies into VTA in all part of the world. 
virtacoinworld is set to move this coin to nest level, and anything that is outside this is like is against our vision, soon we will move to the next   level.
Thanks for the people that are getting these new investors in, we need more and more worldwide. This VTA need to enter into the hands of those that believes in vision of virtacoinworld team and the only way is this, PROMOTE! PROMOTE!! PROMOTE!!! VirtaCoin worldwide, my the time we have up to 3 million users all over the world let see who can pull us down.

Able Digital

|-_______------. `\                             |
       _,/ | _______)     |___\____________________________|
  .__/`((  | _______      | (/))_______________=.
     `~) \ | _______)     |   /----------------_/
       `__y|______________|  /
       / ________ __________/
      / /#####\(  \  /     ))
     / /#######|\  \(     //
    / /########|.\______ad/`
   / /###(\)###||`------``
  / /##########||
 / /###########||
( (############||
 \ \####(/)####))
  \ \#########//
   \ \#######//
    `---|_|--`
       ((_))
        `-`
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 09:46:16 AM

VirtaCoin is a long term investment, do not sell cheap!

Let speculators do their job, sit back and enjoy, but do NOT sell cheap!
August 30, 2016, 09:37:05 AM

Able Digital

August 30, 2016, 09:34:40 AM
As at this time of posting this we can see OVER 7.5BTC transactions on balustrade only. At the value of $ 577.76  par 1BTC. In total 577.76 X BTC 7.6 = $4390.976. CAN WE CALL THIS CARSH TOYING.
VTA
 Volume:51,422,949.67751000
BTC
 Volume:7.69321771

And on https://c-cex.com/

Volume:
13.63 BTC   VirtaCoin [VTA]

$ 577.76 X BTC 13.63 total $7874.8688
I DON’T BELIEVE anyone can toy with these CASH volumes of USD SPENT.
 Time have come that this community have to believe in moving forward. And not backward
We are committed to move Virtacoin to next level and many services that will tryker this is on the way soon you will be seen them on VIrtacoinworld.
Hold your coin, this coin is moving up. That is our vision and the enter agent Vision.

Able Digital
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 30, 2016, 09:07:10 AM
The main reason of this thread launching is to give all information about VirtaCoin..
Just a little advice, please invest in some graphics..

We are not investing in graphics, we invest in people. We are The People's Coin, remember? Every individuals on this planet having design skills, after understanding the concept of people's coin, will spend a little time of his own to create something better than it is today. Why? Because of its magic. No dev will take care of it, so don't wait because your waiting is in vain, put yourself on the move and do it. Yeah, just do it!

Our dev is our faith and our trust and our honesty and our humanity and our charity, just show me one single Coin Community that helps poor people on this planet to go through their hard lives. Just search on the market and when you find it, let me know...

Dear New VirtaCoiners, keep this in mind from the moment you wake up in the morning:

... because I, personally, always keep it in my mind...
Pages:
Jump to: