Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 15. (Read 31817 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 12:27:33 AM
i got around 70 tokens from twitter and telegram campaign. it's nice. when bounty will be distributed??
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 19, 2017, 08:01:44 PM
I have 25k tokens? That is over 1 bitcoin ? Pleaze clarify

I hope that 25k tokens is not from bounties  Grin

25k x $2.5 .. man you are rich

No, that's from the bounty, but I know now. I have 25 stx from this bounty campaign. Thank you
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Hi
25k tokens from bounty
contribution? If so, you're now over an half of a
millionaire! https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/stox/#markets
Please, don't take MY note that serious! I think that
should be 25+ STX tokens, not 25k!

Thanks!

Activity: 1432
August 19, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

Yes if you have 25k stox tokens it's more than 10 Bitcoin but I have a question for you where did you get that 25k tokens are you investors or that from bounty campaign if got from bounty campaign that is only 25 tokens not 25k.
 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 19, 2017, 06:17:22 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
i saw spreadsheet completed and my tokens total 198.8 thank you Stox team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 19, 2017, 03:25:44 PM
The stox teams said 60 day from ico over.

No definite date for distribution to avoid any problem later on.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2017, 02:46:14 PM
Thx for great campaign, I will be holding my coins for a long time since this is one of the most professional projects around.

When can we expect distribution to finish? Thank you
Activity: 630
August 19, 2017, 02:30:37 PM
Thanks to bounty Manager for the good work! How long usually takes time accrual of tokens in our wallets?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 19, 2017, 01:49:18 PM
i see spreadsheet is complete
great manager in this bounty.... congrats to all
copper member
August 19, 2017, 11:37:42 AM
I have corrected every query and submission you have made through Telegram, Bitcointalk DM and Thread, Google Form, everything should be set. I will now start calculating individual STX Tokens and Final Spreadsheets will be sent today.
Great! we look forward to. I hope after your calculate will we get our tokens without unnecessary delay, because the price is now very attractive

All the calculations are done, for every campaign.

While I understand your temptation to sell at an apparent high price, I'd like to remind you that opposed to other ICO's the team not only has a product, but also previous experience running a company and have been on track with everything until now. Perhaps, if Bounty Hunters stop dumping everything the day they receive it, a lot of the stigma around Bounties might go away, not to mention the fact that everyone benefits from this in the long run, Bounty Hunters and Investors alike. Would you rather have a few hundred dollars right now or wait a few months and potentially have more?

It's your tokens and your decision, I'm just giving you my opinion as someone who plans to hold his stx tokens for a while.
I will definitely hold my tokens till the price reach 10-20$  after a month or two, ive seen some token starting in a low  value and after a month they ended up in the moon, example would be monaco.
I think that's a good decision, Smiley
why? See ico coin always up when it has entered one monthly, still patiently holding stox coins, the price can reach 5 to 10 dollars
Activity: 257
August 19, 2017, 11:34:21 AM
I have corrected every query and submission you have made through Telegram, Bitcointalk DM and Thread, Google Form, everything should be set. I will now start calculating individual STX Tokens and Final Spreadsheets will be sent today.
Great! we look forward to. I hope after your calculate will we get our tokens without unnecessary delay, because the price is now very attractive

While I understand your temptation to sell at an apparent high price, I'd like to remind you that opposed to other ICO's the team not only has a product, but also previous experience running a company and have been on track with everything until now. Perhaps, if Bounty Hunters stop dumping everything the day they receive it, a lot of the stigma around Bounties might go away, not to mention the fact that everyone benefits from this in the long run, Bounty Hunters and Investors alike. Would you rather have a few hundred dollars right now or wait a few months and potentially have more?

It's your tokens and your decision, I'm just giving you my opinion as someone who plans to hold his stx tokens for a while.
I will definitely hold my tokens till the price reach 10-20$  after a month or two, ive seen some token starting in a low  value and after a month they ended up in the moon, example would be monaco.
yeah the STX token will be like mco for sure so am i, i will hold my tokens i buy in a month Smiley goodluck to all of the participants and also to all of the investors of this STOX TOKEN hopefully it will list in bittrex.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 19, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 108
August 19, 2017, 09:05:34 AM
Got 37,765 tokens for twitter and 27.818 for telegram, thanks and good luck!
August 19, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

Thank you

August 19, 2017, 06:22:32 AM
I see counts tokens in twitter bounty spreadsheets. How to add token in myetherwallet? Tell me please

User dont have to put custom token for stx in mew because its already been registered into mew.

But if you still want to do it

https://www.reddit.com/r/STOX/comments/6r5eog/how_to_add_stx_as_custom_token_in_mew/
August 19, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

Hello dev, I want to change the address List from Signature campaign kendari. Here my adress
0x4356E668ed53D2a6aDe5db082BaB27bC3f7961ef. because My Adress Exposed to phishing.
Thank you.

No you cant change it now.
The spreadsheet already been submitted to the stox team for distribution.

Da heck you can pm manager since ico over till today that roughly 2 weeks. And now only you want to wrote?

Just be prepare tu transfer your token immediately as soon as it go for distribution is the only solution for you now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 116
August 19, 2017, 06:12:40 AM
I see counts tokens in twitter bounty spreadsheets. How to add token in myetherwallet? Tell me please
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
August 19, 2017, 05:50:31 AM
Got 87,15 tokens for twitter and 27.82 for telegram, thanks and good luck!
Activity: 720
August 19, 2017, 05:49:00 AM

Hello dev, I want to change the address List from Signature campaign kendari. Here my adress
0x4356E668ed53D2a6aDe5db082BaB27bC3f7961ef. because My Adress Exposed to phishing.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: