Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 6. (Read 5073 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
Every coin needs community after now Kora got angry and upset community. Goos job Kora team you failed so hard. Now you spend your ico money and run away.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
July 06, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
Kora Network project is as good as dead now that this has happened. If they don't pay the bounty hunters their tokens, then they are forever marked as scammers. And if they do pay, all bounty hunters will dump the tokens in the UEX.com market and bring the price crashing down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Twitter hashtag
@Kora_Network #KoraScam #KoraNetwork #KoraGateway #scamalert
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
July 06, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:22:37 AM
Scam project, don`t trust them. If they could easily deceive the bounty hunters, then what will stop them from deceiving you?
proof - https://medium.com/@tstomff/providing-financial-services-to-2-billion-people-and-underpaying-another-10-000-eb64aa2c40
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
July 06, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
If they just communicate and deliver what they promised, this chaos wouldn't be even happen
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
July 06, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
TOTALY SCAM!!!

they won't distribute any token for bountyhunters. they banned us from their Telegram group just for asking about the tokens! please report them's telegram group guys as SCAM or FRAUD https://t.me/kora_network

check this out:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23KoraScam&src=typd

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4610038.new#new
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
I joined this project. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the business!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
How can they deal with such good deeds that they conceived in Africa and immediately deceive the bounties. Then it turns out they and the inhabitants of Africa can also easily deceive. It turns out there is no desire to help people. And there is only a desire to be enriched. Wow.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
You are  guys disrespect one of the third parties you agreed upon. And they have thousands of members there. Expect a massive rebuttals coming from them. It's a shame to happen for a project like this.
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 04:17:04 AM
They start to ban people and kick from their telegram group, they erasing all the messages what people wrote there.
There is a war on group between bountyhunters and admins. Looks like biggest scam so far at 2018
And there is! totally agree, a team of scammers, a large scam 2018  Sad Angry
Merit: 4
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
July 06, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
They start to ban people and kick from their telegram group, they erasing all the messages what people wrote there.
There is a war on group between bountyhunters and admins. Looks like biggest scam so far at 2018
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
July 06, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

For the past months, I have been trying to contact Kora and to get to an agreement with them regarding the payments for our Hunters, but to no avail. Yesterday I got the latest update which worried me about the future of the Bounty, taking into account Kora's constant actions.

I have written a full article, talking about and presenting over 3 months of events until this very day, as one of my own philosophies is that our Hunters should be informed and know everything.

Perhaps this update does not deliver a lot of good news, however, it delivers the truth and the facts surrounding this entire event.

What I ask you now is to read the full article, from beginning to end. You will find the answer to any question you may have there.

If you still want to discuss something after reading it, no worries, just send me a Personal Message (PM/DM) on Telegram, as I'll always do my best in responding to our Community.

➡️ Medium Link: https://medium.com/@tstomff/providing-financial-services-to-2-billion-people-and-underpaying-another-10-000-eb64aa2c40

I was one of the bounty hunters that held the Kora signature for more than a month. Now I'm really angry because I will not get payed for it. Plus, they immediately banned me from their Telegram group just for asking about what's going on and where are my tokens. So much for freedom of speech. I guess the $12 million that they collected during the ICO got to their heads and now they don't care about anything else but to keep as much money as they can. It wouldn't surprise me if they do similar thing to some of the ICO participants. Fu**ing scammers! Sorry for my vocabulary but I'm really mad because I could have participated in some other bounty during that time Angry Angry
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

For the past months, I have been trying to contact Kora and to get to an agreement with them...

UPDATE: Kora has decided to sent tokens to all hunters.

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
Banking operations require the identification of a person. As a rule, this subject prevents the execution of loans for people most remote from major cities. Even this option is thought out in the KORA project, and the user is given remote identification.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
I asked in Bountyhive's telegram about stakes and admin answered next: As soon as we have news from Kora regarding exact amount and distribution date, we are asking them weekly.
Which information is correct. Yesterday the telegram admin said dev will do the distribution to bounty campaign participants in mid-July, they speed up the distribution because it has just completed a sales audit. now it's different, Very-very confusing Roll Eyes

To get rewards from Kora still requires patience, so it's best to wait until bountyhive gives an official announcement.
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
July 05, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
I asked in Bountyhive's telegram about stakes and admin answered next: As soon as we have news from Kora regarding exact amount and distribution date, we are asking them weekly.
Which information is correct. Yesterday the telegram admin said dev will do the distribution to bounty campaign participants in mid-July, they speed up the distribution because it has just completed a sales audit. now it's different, Very-very confusing Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: