Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 10. (Read 5075 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
May 08, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
When will you send coins to bounty hunters?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 11:03:34 PM
Hello sir. How about this project KORA? Is it finish ico or continued?
I'm waiting this project at exchange. Hope the team will be success
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
How much token will cost?
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Our management team is working hard to ensure a seamless documentation of our existing investors, ones that is done we will update our community. We’re in the final stages of testing for our iOS app and it will be available soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
What is the planned token supply for Kora? Also, it's been 1 week since the last update about KYC documentation for presale investors. When was the presale concluded ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
I'm glad to see such a promising project Kora. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
This work applies to agents
Agent will be a cash point that converts between eFiat and physical money
commission. They will be small businesses that collect cash, like a local
department stores and gas stations.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
hello ColorlessK, it looks like I found an error in the kora signature code. I have done a search about the signature I use, and that is used by people who follow this campaign. when I try to click on some of the kora signatures people use, it always leads to a non-embedded site. are you responsible for this signature code? or is there a signature code change? thank you, I think this is also influential in advertising in use by the team.  Smiley
April 14, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
Kora will issue a Token called KNT when the sale will take place Token Kora Network will be used as a reconnaissance unit to select block manufacturer, as well as one media to pay the cost incurred by Kora Network. Holding KNT is similar to the partial role in Kora Network which later if Kia contributes KNT will provide an important role to run the platform. KNT will be distributed to Contributors as an ERC20 token after the token sale is completed. KNT-ERC20 tokens can be redeemed for KNT on the Kora Network.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
Kora_Network won 3rd place in the startup competition at the 13th US-China Washington Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Investment Forum. Good job. And this is great news for Kora_Network. Kora is building inclusive financial systems via the blockchain. Check out our website for details about our pilot and token sale!
Activity: 215
April 09, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
I found this interesting ICO, best i have ever invested in so far. Pre-Sale is live with 30% bonus.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
April 09, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
The project really has a great idea, a strong team and huge support for the crypto community. I wish the team success!
April 08, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
Kora’s present background for us is Because of the high costs to be served, the lack of identification and financial literacy documents many people around the world can not grow and accumulate the wealth they generate from the crypto world hence Kora was born to avoid barriers between people and financial service providers developed a low-cost platform to address this. You should support the Kora project because I think it’s very potential, if you get interested please visit https://kora.network/ and buy the Token,
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 11:42:29 PM
Roadmap for this project is promising, but there seems to be no specifics how they are going to acomplish it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
April 07, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
hello sir, i see at first page why no name team of KORA ? where is information about your project
if you want people buy this coin, give us detail information about team, roadmap, but i uncertain about that
All the information you need about this project will be found on their website kora.network,  all listed including teams and whitepapers.
Activity: 518
April 03, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Actually Kora’s main goal is to build wealth by creating an ecosystem that is self-reliant and community-based. Helping people classified in the middle classes under the workings of Kora based on financial technology eFiat understanding of eFiat is a digital version of the national currency that exists around the world eFiat supported by cash reserves, and can be redeemed on a basis of 1 to 1. eFiat will increase ease of use and adoption by offering users th
I think it no doubt if this project will be a success, because the project brings the concept has objectives that are very good, and I see this project also has the support of many and this is certainly a very good thing for advancement the project, hopefully the project running smoothly.
I really think that this project is very interesting and looks promising team involved also professional I also believe this project will achieve success and achieve the results that have been targeted.KORA always a success for the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
hello sir, i see at first page why no name team of KORA ? where is information about your project
if you want people buy this coin, give us detail information about team, roadmap, but i uncertain about that
Activity: 476
April 02, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
Actually Kora’s main goal is to build wealth by creating an ecosystem that is self-reliant and community-based. Helping people classified in the middle classes under the workings of Kora based on financial technology eFiat understanding of eFiat is a digital version of the national currency that exists around the world eFiat supported by cash reserves, and can be redeemed on a basis of 1 to 1. eFiat will increase ease of use and adoption by offering users th
I think it no doubt if this project will be a success, because the project brings the concept has objectives that are very good, and I see this project also has the support of many and this is certainly a very good thing for advancement the project, hopefully the project running smoothly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
HEllo, where are Bounty spreadsheet? And when will be tokens distribution? I can`t found spreadsheet.

no more spreadsheet on bountyhive, because their system's database for all bounty participant are automatic and counted fairly of their works once the campaign is over. i think you must try it. its very organized kind of management the admin are always active on the telegram support.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: