Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 8. (Read 5075 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 21, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
when tokens will be send to bounty hunters?
I got the information, Distribution campaign bounty done 30 days after the ICO ended., Most likely the end of this month we can already see the results of our performance.

I expect this project will be success and can  reache the hard cap of ICO! Good Luck to them, maybe we will heard many good news about them in future.
I feel for class of hero member no need to be told again how important read

Read my previous post.

I expect this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck fellows.
You do not see the website? Kora has been successful, and managed to reach the hard cap. We just wait for the exchange and distribution for the campaign participants. Get used to reading first before commenting.

Reading is important to knowledge.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
June 21, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
I expect this project will be success and can  reache the hard cap of ICO! Good Luck to them, maybe we will heard many good news about them in future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 21, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
when tokens will be send to bounty hunters?
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 21, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
nobody can tell when we may remove signature, nobody tell when we will receive tokens. what is going on? where is feedback?

Why don't you ask in the Bountyhive Telegram group? I participated in the Kora signature bounty and removed the signature when the campaign ended. I asked in the Bountyhive Telegram group and they said it was OK to remove the signature. I don't remember exactly what date was when I removed the signature, but since then I participated in another campaign that ended few days ago so it was surely a month and a half ago or even two months ago.

he's right, removed the kora signature is allowed. I was also one of the signing participants kora. why I say like that, because I once asked the admin or ColorlessK in telegram that it does not matter.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 20, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
 Good luck fellows.
You do not see the website? Kora has been successful, and managed to reach the hard cap. We just wait for the exchange and distribution for the campaign participants. Get used to reading first before commenting.

Reading is important to knowledge.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:04:19 AM
 Good luck fellows.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
June 20, 2018, 06:39:59 AM
nobody can tell when we may remove signature, nobody tell when we will receive tokens. what is going on? where is feedback?

Why don't you ask in the Bountyhive Telegram group? I participated in the Kora signature bounty and removed the signature when the campaign ended. I asked in the Bountyhive Telegram group and they said it was OK to remove the signature. I don't remember exactly what date was when I removed the signature, but since then I participated in another campaign that ended few days ago so it was surely a month and a half ago or even two months ago.
Activity: 92
June 19, 2018, 10:57:15 PM
they believe the vision of Kora is a compelling one, which has resulted in the success of our Token Sale. Our next goal is to ensure our platform creates inclusive financial systems.
legendary
June 18, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 18, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
Great news. Hardcap reached within 10 days. Congratulations on Successful ICO and good luck with further development of the project. May i know when will be the distribution of tokens?
and the truth is good news, will support your question when there is a distribution?
and will it also be sent to wallet ETH or to the bounty office?
Distribution is done 30 after ICO is finished, the news I got from one of the admin. The token sale has been successful.

Good news, ICO just finished but for a bounty does it end in April? because I have deleted my signature since last april.

Can we remove signature yet?

instead already allowed to be able to remove the signature since last April?
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 04:24:05 AM
The Kora Network is a platform built on blockchain technology that unlocks global growth by linking the value in local ecosystems with global markets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
June 15, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Kora was founded with the mission of solving the greatest problems facing the payments industry today. Our solution requires deep technology, but our vision is quite simple. Imagine a fully integrated system across the network where transactions are quickly redeemable in Fiat.
Activity: 92
June 14, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Kora is a digital financial service solution for the new generation payment systems. With a fully integrated platform on the blockchain network where transactions are tracked in the most transparent way at reduced costs across the globe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
On the blockchain itself payments are in KNT, You access the network from the gateway which will be launced this july. In future a product will be released which supports fiat as well.
they ran our ICO very conservatively, very closely to SEC guidelines. It will be tougher for other ICOs going forward for sure.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
have you guys been in pools?
I just camme across an interesting infographics and it says that several projects actually gained pretty much from working with pools
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
Great news. Hardcap reached within 10 days. Congratulations on Successful ICO and good luck with further development of the project. May i know when will be the distribution of tokens?
KORA are currently auditing token sales at the moment, token distribution commences after.
legendary
June 11, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
Can we remove signature yet?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 07, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
and the truth is good news, will support your question when there is a distribution?
Distribution is done 30 after ICO is finished, the news I got from one of the admin. The token sale has been successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:04:33 PM
congration  which has resulted in the success of  Token KORA [KNT]  Wink Total tokens sold for Hard cap: 300,000,000 KNT
Remaining unsold tokens burnt: 37,500,000  New total supply: 712,500,000 KNT and all waiting news update for exchanges  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: