Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 81. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I do not think that this project is a dummy , in theory it has a future and practical application. I do not argue that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a very large part is played by a well-built marketing company and PR of its project but the idea plays a very important role.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
Quite an interesting project, in my today should already be access to quick purse. Need to see what it is .

Where did you find information about running wallet pentanode?
Did you even read this topic at the bottom? written that today it is planned to launch the wallet
Maybe I just casually read, overall an interesting approach, I've never met a multi-level master node.
In general, the project has prospects and further development, but I do not see a lively community and indeed at the moment, even in social networks very few subscribers.
The project is new and it needs time to adapt the set of community and marketing company. Nothing happens all the time. At the time, about bitcoin, no one knew only a limited number of people enthusiasts.
I think the whole cryptocurrency is built on enthusiasm , only the difference is that somewhere this enthusiasm is justified and somewhere not quite
What do you mean? I didn't quite understand you.
I want to say that there are really good projects that deserve attention , such projects are followed by a huge number of people, there are large investors and a strong team of developers who have very good experience. And there are projects dummy which is now very much
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
Quite an interesting project, in my today should already be access to quick purse. Need to see what it is .

Did you even read this topic at the bottom? written that today it is planned to launch the wallet
Maybe I just casually read, overall an interesting approach, I've never met a multi-level master node.
In general, the project has prospects and further development, but I do not see a lively community and indeed at the moment, even in social networks very few subscribers.
The project is new and it needs time to adapt the set of community and marketing company. Nothing happens all the time. At the time, about bitcoin, no one knew only a limited number of people enthusiasts.
I think the whole cryptocurrency is built on enthusiasm , only the difference is that somewhere this enthusiasm is justified and somewhere not quite
What do you mean? I didn't quite understand you.
May 11, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 11, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
Listing fee to Masternodes.online has been paid, we should be listed there soon ! https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/00da988aa52fcb1e57dc973bf42b9784c7604df64719bbb31b5ddf281139b981
We are also applying to other masternode management website like MNO and such, you'll be informed as well.
May 11, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

May 11, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

May 11, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

May 11, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

May 11, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

May 11, 2018, 03:06:54 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
5 Level tiered masternode? Don't understand this clearly. Just downloaded the wallet to check it out. Good luck to the developer team.
Is there any plan for a signature campaign?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
good project Wink
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
Thanks for offering a good airdrop.
Activity: 52
May 11, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
The project is still new, hopefully much support for this project so that in the future run smoothly and many investors who joined
Activity: 164
May 11, 2018, 03:53:52 AM
  Pentanode wallets are released, don't hesitate to go to our website and download your wallet https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/

You can also download on github https://github.com/PentaNode/Pentanode-wallet/releases/tag/v1.1.0.1-60010    

Don't miss your chance to become more successful!
Cooooool!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 9
May 11, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
 love tthis project
Activity: 37
May 11, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
joined airdrop
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 11, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
Pentanode Wallets are published.

Don't hesitate to come and visit our website, Download your wallet, participate in our bounties and... setup your masternode !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!
Pages:
Jump to: