Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 83. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
good project  5 level Tiered Masternodes ★ ►PoS◄ ★ ►Pre-sale◄   Wink
Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
Looking good project, lets see how it goes.
Activity: 164
May 10, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
Wallet release is postponed to friday the 11th 7am GMT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 11, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
   Already sold 5 of the Master Node. Hurry up to enter the project at the beginning and get a high income!
Activity: 147
May 11, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
replying to the Google doc form for the bountys, great job dev! keep it up man =)
May 11, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
hey guys, don't forget to head over to discord for the presale! this project will see coinmarketcap very soon! I have a very good feeling about the future of this project! take a look at the website =)
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
Hello. This post is for fully validate my participation in Pentanode airdrop. Thanks.
Activity: 5
May 11, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
Hope it will be a great and successful project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
Hello guys, a fairly promising project, I do not regret that I participate in your company. I hope for a good result! Good luck to you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
This coin is an MN coin, but I think it has a different feel to it. Will be watching.
May 11, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

First MN is sold, 9 left    Hurry up! pre-sale started, become part of a successful project.  

Also, as mentionned on #pre-sale we have 10 silver MN available to sell at discount price for Discord members. Please send a private message if you are interested.  Join!
Activity: 75
May 11, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
reserved, good airdrop.
May 11, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
   Pentanode wallets are released, don't hesitate to go to our website and download your wallet https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/

You can also download on github https://github.com/PentaNode/Pentanode-wallet/releases/tag/v1.1.0.1-60010    

Don't miss your chance to become more successful!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
I think that this project has excellent prospects.
Therefore very soon it will work at a high level.
I think so too. This is completely the merit of the developers.
They worked hard to create the project and now deservedly make a profit.
Cool! I am sure that they will not stop there.
They have already set new goals and are striving to realize this.
They will easily achieve this. Honestly, I do not see what problems can stop the project.
Developers are ready for any difficulties.
I hope that you are right. We have nothing to worry about, because this project has no shortcomings.
This will make us rich.
I also hope a lot at the project. The project will give us the opportunity to make a profit and because we believe its value is increasing. The routes and groups of targeted projects are excellent! Opportunity to earn a percentage of the project when able to introduce to friends, relatives participating in the project has stimulated the community a lot. Is this interactive publicity tactic?
May 10, 2018, 09:22:55 PM
What kind of crypto-exchange markets can we talk about in relation to this project?
If you mean on which particular crypto-exchange exchanges, this token will be issued. then it will be such exchanges as cryptopia, coinexchange, crypto-bridge.

This is very good, I myself use these exchanges and are familiar with them. I like it. What about a referral program or something? Does the project have something like this?
Yes there is such an opportunity, you can distribute the affiliate link, and if someone buys a token on it, you can earn from 1% to 5% from this.
yeah head on over to the Website! and you can create a referral link and earn for every person who buys some coins with your link!
also join Discord for extra information and more bounties to take part in! also take a look at the bitcointalk forum bounties~
spread the word !
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
What kind of crypto-exchange markets can we talk about in relation to this project?
If you mean on which particular crypto-exchange exchanges, this token will be issued. then it will be such exchanges as cryptopia, coinexchange, crypto-bridge.

This is very good, I myself use these exchanges and are familiar with them. I like it. What about a referral program or something? Does the project have something like this?
Yes there is such an opportunity, you can distribute the affiliate link, and if someone buys a token on it, you can earn from 1% to 5% from this.
It's great because I know a lot of people who want to buy it, so I can make a profit from it. I like it Smiley
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: