Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 80. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
How do you assess the growth potential of this token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
Thank you for the informative answers , it was very nice to talk to you. Perhaps it is necessary to thoroughly examine the entire system and the technical basis of this token and how it all works to make a final decision
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 04:23:19 PM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
May 11, 2018, 04:22:25 PM
May 11, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
May 11, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
May 11, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
May 11, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
how much you give coins for translation into 5 languages by the one user?
May 11, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
May 11, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
Activity: 71
May 11, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
Activity: 82
May 11, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
Thanks for offering a good airdrop.  This will keep people focused on your project.
hope this coin success dev, and go to the moon!!
May 11, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
May 11, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
May 11, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
I do not think that this project is a dummy , in theory it has a future and practical application. I do not argue that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a very large part is played by a well-built marketing company and PR of its project but the idea plays a very important role.
Above I about it already wrote. Developers need to approach this issue as seriously as possible. Otherwise, their coin and multi-level master node system will simply not be noticed.
The developers promise us a very fast transaction ,it would be very cool if everything was as they describe on their official website
It seems to me now not to surprise the cryptocurrency community with the possibility of fast transactions . A lot of coins have good technical indicators that are widely used by people
The most important plus than you can interest investors is the fact that when buying a large number of coins you can get a good passive income from the master-node
Everything will depend on the currency as a whole . The more people use it the more transactions are made.
May 11, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
I do not think that this project is a dummy , in theory it has a future and practical application. I do not argue that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a very large part is played by a well-built marketing company and PR of its project but the idea plays a very important role.
Above I about it already wrote. Developers need to approach this issue as seriously as possible. Otherwise, their coin and multi-level master node system will simply not be noticed.
The developers promise us a very fast transaction ,it would be very cool if everything was as they describe on their official website
It seems to me now not to surprise the cryptocurrency community with the possibility of fast transactions . A lot of coins have good technical indicators that are widely used by people
The most important plus than you can interest investors is the fact that when buying a large number of coins you can get a good passive income from the master-node
May 11, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
May 11, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
May 11, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: