Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
November 07, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
we need to wait for bigger exchange
Or better marketing that people know about this project.

I agree with your opinion, even though the PowerSwitch is listed on StartExchange https://start-ex.com/trade/PWS_BTC but there is no buy and sell volume there. I think many people don't know about PWS, therefore a better marketing strategy is needed, and of course a better exchange, so people know PWS and trade. I believe the PowerSwitch team can do it

yeah start-ex is very low volume

24hr Volume
0.02607226 BTC | 655.3899 PWS
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
November 07, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

I agree with your opinion, even though the PowerSwitch is listed on StartExchange https://start-ex.com/trade/PWS_BTC but there is no buy and sell volume there. I think many people don't know about PWS, therefore a better marketing strategy is needed, and of course a better exchange, so people know PWS and trade. I believe the PowerSwitch team can do it
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
The community is growing and developping a new software is slow so no need to be impatient.
There are some nice conversations here in this thread, it's worth reading.
To throw my stone I want to talk about the power metrics that is the obsession of the EU and France especially, this country is currently replacing the millions of electric meters with the so called Linky, which is very controversial due to CPL waves pollution and personnal data disclosure. That's a huge concern.

Here is the French translation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmnposico-powerswitch-gestion-decentralisee-de-la-conso-elec-eau-gaz-5064558
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
November 04, 2018, 02:22:57 AM
November 04, 2018, 01:24:22 AM
November 03, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
That's normal, trading is not opened yet

ok, I hope not lower than the selling price now.

it normal of small exchange people don't know yet about new coin.

they will buy at very low price
legendary
Energy coin master
November 03, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
That's normal, trading is not opened yet

ok, I hope not lower than the selling price now.
legendary
Energy coin master
November 03, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
Wow there is a large trading gap for PWS!
https://start-ex.com/trade/PWS_BTC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
By the way, I heard from a friend that users can start earning even before the coins go to the exchange. It seems to me that this is a bet. Do you have any information about this?
this is not really a bet. The thing is that for early investors need to distribute coins. Therefore, as soon as you receive coins on favorable terms, you can make masternodes with your own coins (must be at least 5000 coins). You can bet if the amount of your coins is more or less than 5000.
I did not quite understand this moment, to be honest. Nevertheless, be that as it may, it is a good opportunity to act even at the initial stage. In addition, this feature will provide fair security, followed by the number of running masternods.
I completely agree with you. The main thing is that the coins must be sold during all three stages of pre-sale, otherwise they will be burned. moreover, after the final stage all coins will be listed for live exchange. So friends, do not miss the opportunity to participate!
Activity: 98
November 02, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
By the way, I heard from a friend that users can start earning even before the coins go to the exchange. It seems to me that this is a bet. Do you have any information about this?
this is not really a bet. The thing is that for early investors need to distribute coins. Therefore, as soon as you receive coins on favorable terms, you can make masternodes with your own coins (must be at least 5000 coins). You can bet if the amount of your coins is more or less than 5000.
I did not quite understand this moment, to be honest. Nevertheless, be that as it may, it is a good opportunity to act even at the initial stage. In addition, this feature will provide fair security, followed by the number of running masternods.
November 02, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
November 02, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
November 02, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
If you were among the early users, on what conditions did you acquire tokens? If this is not a secret to you, tell us. And to what date can I still jump into the outgoing, so to speak, train?
as far as the conditions are concerned, everything was simple: I received 10 masternodes at the lowest price of half a dollar. Given that this was the first stage, after it was promised the availability of coins on the stock exchanges. In my opinion, this is pretty good for a new startup.
agree. These are really quite good conditions and for the preliminary structure everything is painted quite accurately and with a clear algorithm. I hope I still have a couple of days before I get tokens, haven't I?
it is undoubtedly there. The final pre-sale stage will end on the 5th. But I advise you not to delay this issue.
November 02, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
If you were among the early users, on what conditions did you acquire tokens? If this is not a secret to you, tell us. And to what date can I still jump into the outgoing, so to speak, train?
as far as the conditions are concerned, everything was simple: I received 10 masternodes at the lowest price of half a dollar. Given that this was the first stage, after it was promised the availability of coins on the stock exchanges. In my opinion, this is pretty good for a new startup.
agree. These are really quite good conditions and for the preliminary structure everything is painted quite accurately and with a clear algorithm. I hope I still have a couple of days before I get tokens, haven't I?
November 02, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
November 02, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
November 02, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
theoretically, I can also be in the ranks of the workshop, because I have the technical knowledge. There is no problem with coins, I have acquired 3000 PWS tokens, if you need another 2000, it will be even more convenient for me.
tell me, under what conditions did you purchase PWS tokens? I also want to do it, but I do not know whether it is worth it or not. Of course, I'm no longer an early user, but can I be able to count on something?
I was just among the early users. The first week of pre-sale has passed a long time ago, in the middle of last month, and now you have the last opportunity to purchase tokens at a bargain price: it is 25 masternodes at 0.75 dollars.
November 02, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
theoretically, I can also be in the ranks of the workshop, because I have the technical knowledge. There is no problem with coins, I have acquired 3000 PWS tokens, if you need another 2000, it will be even more convenient for me.
tell me, under what conditions did you purchase PWS tokens? I also want to do it, but I do not know whether it is worth it or not. Of course, I'm no longer an early user, but can I be able to count on something?
Activity: 121
November 02, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
if PowerSwitch can make electricity cheap I see no reason why people will not use its coin to pay for electricity.
November 02, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: