Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 7. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 05:32:20 PM
friends, it seems to me that this project deserves attention. I am attracted by the prospect of reward. By the way, what is it supposed for? And what needs to be done to get it?
I am at the stage of studying the information. I understood the following: the reward is formed on the basis of the work done by the masternodes, which are responsible for the maintenance of the PowerSwitch network. In order to become one, it is necessary to have 5,000 PWS coins, as well as minimal technical knowledge.
this is unusual for me. I have never tried. But even despite the availability of attractive opportunities for earnings, the project is interesting. Just think: the blockchain is used in every field, and I am sure that with its appearance development is possible in every activity.
I totally agree with you. In addition, consider the fact that the sphere of energy supply is one of the most important for the population. Everyone is looking for ways to reduce energy costs.
Activity: 98
November 01, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
friends, it seems to me that this project deserves attention. I am attracted by the prospect of reward. By the way, what is it supposed for? And what needs to be done to get it?
I am at the stage of studying the information. I understood the following: the reward is formed on the basis of the work done by the masternodes, which are responsible for the maintenance of the PowerSwitch network. In order to become one, it is necessary to have 5,000 PWS coins, as well as minimal technical knowledge.
this is unusual for me. I have never tried. But even despite the availability of attractive opportunities for earnings, the project is interesting. Just think: the blockchain is used in every field, and I am sure that with its appearance development is possible in every activity.
November 01, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
November 01, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
November 01, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
November 01, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
November 01, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

November 01, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

November 01, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
November 01, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
November 01, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
November 01, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

November 01, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

November 01, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
November 01, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
this is one of the most active forum in bitcointalk.

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
November 01, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
November 01, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

November 01, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

November 01, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: