Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 6. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!
Activity: 210
November 02, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!
November 02, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

November 02, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
November 01, 2018, 10:01:47 PM
As far as I remember, the second is considered the best step in this chain. In addition, it has a favorable price, which is not more expensive than the next stage, but it is also the best reason for switching to PowerSwitch network.
it is quite right. The network in this case works and is protected by earlier users, and you use a lower price. What could be more profitable and more attractive ...
the only drawback of this stage, as I believe, is the fact that if the coins are not collected, the stage will close in a week. but on the other hand, it is probably better to participate fully from the very beginning, to be among the early users and to be able to receive special offers.

at rate of stage 3 i think it ok  better than buy coin to build MN in exchange.
November 01, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
As far as I remember, the second is considered the best step in this chain. In addition, it has a favorable price, which is not more expensive than the next stage, but it is also the best reason for switching to PowerSwitch network.
it is quite right. The network in this case works and is protected by earlier users, and you use a lower price. What could be more profitable and more attractive ...
the only drawback of this stage, as I believe, is the fact that if the coins are not collected, the stage will close in a week. but on the other hand, it is probably better to participate fully from the very beginning, to be among the early users and to be able to receive special offers.
November 01, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
by the way, regarding price increases. I can tell you for sure that the monthly increase is calculated on the basis of the average ICO price. It pleases me that with the advent of masternodes, users may not worry about paying rewards, as they happen automatically.
this is the advantage of the wallet, which has a dual function: it acts as a mastodead and gives a reward for coins. This is the so-called wallet installation option. And it can be used for several masters, and everything will be installed automatically.
frankly, pre-sale is almost over. Now there is a summing up: the final stage of pre-sale and the last in this line. Tokens destined for this pre-sale are sold out and are listed below for live exchange.
November 01, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
by the way, regarding price increases. I can tell you for sure that the monthly increase is calculated on the basis of the average ICO price. It pleases me that with the advent of masternodes, users may not worry about paying rewards, as they happen automatically.
this is the advantage of the wallet, which has a dual function: it acts as a mastodead and gives a reward for coins. This is the so-called wallet installation option. And it can be used for several masters, and everything will be installed automatically.
November 01, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
How will the price for the token be calculated? What will affect it? And will the price growth analysis be calculated? Are there factors for its improvement or measures contributing to this?
you have a lot of questions, don't you think so? Since I am at the stage of studying the project, it seems to me that you will find all the answers in white paper. At least, they create it for this, since with the release of a new startup, many questions are foreseen about its details, and the white paper helps to answer these questions.
you have a lot of questions, don't you think so? Since I am at the stage of studying the project, it seems to me that you will find all the answers in white paper. At least, they create it for this, since with the release of a new startup, many questions are foreseen about its details, and the white paper helps to answer these questions.
I agree, there are many questions, but they clearly symbolize my interest in the platform. Still: I learned how to save energy consumption ... of course, I would like to be a participant in this project!
with regard to energy saving ... I am sure that many people now thank the developers for their contribution to the development of the energy supply system, because this area, like many others, is in a state of calm and needs to be modernized. A blockchain would help one way or another to solve existing problems.
November 01, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
How will the price for the token be calculated? What will affect it? And will the price growth analysis be calculated? Are there factors for its improvement or measures contributing to this?
I agree, there are many questions, but they clearly symbolize my interest in the platform. Still: I learned how to save energy consumption ... of course, I would like to be a participant in this project!
November 01, 2018, 06:12:44 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:07:39 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
November 01, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
if I push off from the topic of specific energy supply, I wonder how the process of remuneration, its structure and algorithm of action takes place. If you do not mind, tell me.
except that PowerSwitch has a dynamic structure, I find it difficult to tell you anything else. I understand that the first few years (or perhaps only the first year) the project will be quite profitable and the earnings will be substantial, and then the table will tell.
that is, you want to say that the first year of remuneration will increase and decrease over time? If so, for what reason?
this is done in order to accelerate the massive adoption of PowerSwitch. It will remain profitable for several years, and will slowly decline over the coming decades. Perhaps it will be imperceptible to us.
November 01, 2018, 05:47:55 PM
if I push off from the topic of specific energy supply, I wonder how the process of remuneration, its structure and algorithm of action takes place. If you do not mind, tell me.
except that PowerSwitch has a dynamic structure, I find it difficult to tell you anything else. I understand that the first few years (or perhaps only the first year) the project will be quite profitable and the earnings will be substantial, and then the table will tell.
that is, you want to say that the first year of remuneration will increase and decrease over time? If so, for what reason?
November 01, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
November 01, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: