Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 52. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Since the maximum supply of tokens has a limited amount, can I find out what part of the tokens will be available for sale during the crowdsale period?

For this, only 2% is allocated, half of which is intended for presale and the other half for marketing and other expenses.
Activity: 242
October 15, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 06:58:13 PM
Since the maximum supply of tokens has a limited amount, can I find out what part of the tokens will be available for sale during the crowdsale period?
Activity: 168
October 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
I noticed a trend that in the industry there are more and more POS projects providing users with the opportunity to earn coins just by storing them in their wallets.

I think this is the right direction in the development of future blockchain projects. Users do not need to spend huge amounts of money on equipment, they just need to invest in a good project and the investment will generate income.
In such projects, only one thing confuses me. After all, mining of coins in the context of this system has a limited resource. That is, it can not make a profit forever.

You are talking about the owners of the master nodes, but this does not mean that the token will not be of interest to the community. If it will bring real benefits.
In principle, I agree with you, the goal of any coin is to be a useful tool, in this case the creators offer us to regulate our energy consumption with the help of this coin, which is quite interesting.
Activity: 242
October 15, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
I noticed a trend that in the industry there are more and more POS projects providing users with the opportunity to earn coins just by storing them in their wallets.

I think this is the right direction in the development of future blockchain projects. Users do not need to spend huge amounts of money on equipment, they just need to invest in a good project and the investment will generate income.
In such projects, only one thing confuses me. After all, mining of coins in the context of this system has a limited resource. That is, it can not make a profit forever.

You are talking about the owners of the master nodes, but this does not mean that the token will not be of interest to the community. If it will bring real benefits.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

i suppose that there is certain marketing move from the team of developers Wink
No way, people who have such a big ranking leves as legenadry or hero have a lot of money without earnings from btt profile, your arguments are not trustworthy
October 14, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

October 15, 2018, 05:36:55 PM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

i suppose that there is certain marketing move from the team of developers Wink
October 14, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

October 15, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
Interesting this thread exists less than a week, but there is already a lot of high-ranked participants, how is that happend that you stumbled on this project guys?
Activity: 45
October 14, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
This coin has been added on channels POS/MN Coins / CryptoTeam
https://discord.gg/cA6yup3
On discord you can: smile-vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
October 14, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
October 14, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
October 15, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

In that case, my question would be when that first stage is expected to end ? After few days, weeks, months or years ?

Ik think
Stage 1 : from 15th of october to 22th of october. 10 Masternodes are available at lowest price : $0.5/coin
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
Another promising upcoming project, don't sleep on this one..
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
October 15, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.

In that case, my question would be when that first stage is expected to end ? After few days, weeks, months or years ?
October 14, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
Pages:
Jump to: