Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 53. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Upcoming bounty payouts, Masternodes are up and running and discord is growing! Jump onboard!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the exchange, then success is guaranteed!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
You are welcome. To be honest I do not know everything about this platform and solution it is going to offer to our world. Well, I will track this project to learn more about it
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
Good afternoon. I've been waiting for such a project as Power Switch, which will be able to keep records of energy consumption and at the same time look for the cheapest rates, it's very cool! Which countries are covered by the use of this tool, definitely the Russian Federation needs such a project!!
Activity: 242
October 15, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
October 14, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!
October 15, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
October 14, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
October 15, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
October 14, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
The idea is unusual, I'm not sure that it can be implemented using this technology, but it is very interesting. It will be interesting to see how participants relate to this idea.

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
October 15, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
October 14, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
The idea is unusual, I'm not sure that it can be implemented using this technology, but it is very interesting. It will be interesting to see how participants relate to this idea.

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
October 15, 2018, 09:47:44 AM
October 14, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

October 15, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Activity: 168
October 14, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

October 15, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.
I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.

This is absolutely true, besides, I am sure that the popularity of this project will be so great that then I can easily implement these tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 98
October 14, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
October 15, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.
I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.
Activity: 14
October 14, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?
Pages:
Jump to: