Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 54. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
Time to game the power companies and stack on the side
Activity: 242
October 15, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:28:36 PM
amazing attempt to waste money or scam.... no ideas, just wording....

LOL "
PowerSwitch is developping a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage."

so find investor and make that pug, make people like it and use it. no need to scam people money
Activity: 210
October 15, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
Activity: 298
October 13, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
why we need you if there are xxx of coins already?
Activity: 156
October 15, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
Is it real? This is a rather interesting decision. I have never seen such projects before. I hope that this will develop quite successfully and will be a success.
copper member
Activity: 1
October 13, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
PowerSwitch also will hold a bounty campaign,how many PowerSwitch tokens are provided for the bounty campaign? when will it start? waiting for notifications about the bounty campaign.
Yes, we are running a bounty campaign, with specific goals each week.
Our campaign are ran on our Discord server; it's easier for us to manage users' submissions.

Feel free to join our Discord server to participate in our first campaign. Actually, it looks like this :

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
PowerSwitch also will hold a bounty campaign,how many PowerSwitch tokens are provided for the bounty campaign? when will it start? waiting for notifications about the bounty campaign.
Activity: 140
October 15, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Activity: 98
October 13, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
Sounds promising. I bet the project will be popular, especially among people who still keep mining rigs.
Activity: 20
October 15, 2018, 06:50:22 AM
Interesting and promising project, however why no Founders section on the website?
Have few ideas on marketing let me know if inetersted on TG y0ujin
Activity: 462
October 13, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 156
October 15, 2018, 06:48:42 AM
copper member
Activity: 1
October 13, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
deleted
Pages:
Jump to: