Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 5. (Read 16645 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
^In other words, the functionality of your demo is ...the login script? Cheesy
Excelsior! 
The demo was more to show that we're doing something, and to allow people to follow the progress. Not for you to be able to trade, or much else for that matter.

As stated, at the beginning/middle of next week we can show you the second set of draft designs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
May 23, 2014, 09:50:13 AM
^In other words, the functionality of your demo is ...the login script? Cheesy
Excelsior! 
May 23, 2014, 09:39:11 AM
Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?
Just answered that one, I did know of the release date and I've known about it for several months. And of course I didn't mention it, it was their information to share not mine.

Middle of next week it should stop looking like what they made, and in 3/4 weeks the whole back end will have been replaced.

In that case, no point pretending that you meant to show us Crpypto Financial's demo all along.  You simply chanced into it.
The link you have offered to your demo, order-book.php, has zero functionality.  So the question stands, what have I missed?
I think you have misunderstood me, I did mean to show you their demo. As stated I've known about it for a while and we had chosen to use their technology. Its not a coincidence in the dates.

Also, it is functional. You could trade on it if you could get any money on it, which you currently can't.

You can however register an account and log in, that is working.
May 23, 2014, 09:36:13 AM
Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?
Just answered that one, I did know of the release date and I've known about it for several months. And of course I didn't mention it, it was their information to share not mine.

Middle of next week it should stop looking like what they made, and in 3/4 weeks the whole back end will have been replaced.

In that case, no point pretending that you meant to show us Crpypto Financial's demo all along.  You simply chanced into it.
The link you have offered to your demo, order-book.php, has zero functionality.  So the question stands, what have I missed?
May 23, 2014, 09:28:51 AM
Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?

To clarify on this, the intention to launch the exchange did not start at the same time as this thread. I was waiting to have a more concrete date as to when Crypto Financial would be ready.
May 23, 2014, 09:25:22 AM

May 23, 2014, 09:14:28 AM
Unless Crypto Financial has contacted you prior to its public update, you could not have known about beta.  Were you contacted by Crypto Financial?
Re. your link:  WTF am i looking at?  Zero functionality.  So, where's your demo?
Did you go to the link? Its functional. You can't trade on it yet, as thats not what we meant by demo.

And no, we were contacted by people who are on the Crypto Financial board. (Quite literally ~3 months ago)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 09:12:15 AM
Unless Crypto Financial has contacted you prior to its public update, you could not have known about beta.  Were you contacted by Crypto Financial?
Re. your link:  WTF am i looking at?  Zero functionality.  So, where's your demo?
May 23, 2014, 09:04:02 AM
The trick is not to constantly lower your goals.  What happened to the exchange software your Satanist developer was working on?
Exchange demo will be available to see tomorrow.
I sort of revealed it by saying we will be working with Crypto Financial. However here is our version: http://188.226.254.53/frontend/htdocs/index.php

Our developer is working on a whole new trade engine for it. As opposed to the one that comes stock and by the middle of next week we shall have the second draft designs. Once those are finalized the designers will begin implementing it.

May 23, 2014, 08:48:46 AM
The trick is not to constantly lower your goals.  What happened to the exchange software your Satanist developer was working on?
Exchange demo will be available to see tomorrow.
May 23, 2014, 08:30:12 AM
@MrWDunne:  It's important not to seem desperate.
True. Although its something I've seen with other companies and it seems like a good idea, from an investors perspective.

May 23, 2014, 08:22:13 AM
@MrWDunne:  It's important not to seem desperate.
May 23, 2014, 05:27:13 AM
We're now planning to weight dividends in our investors favor until we make ROI.

So if we sell 5% of our shares, you'll get ~20* the actual dividends - minus expenses of course.

May 22, 2014, 02:13:53 PM
Could you update use daily here or on your website how many shares are left. I think that would be very usefull for buyers
Enough, around 14,000. Not sold a huge amount.

Thank you!
Very welcome!
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
May 22, 2014, 01:57:11 PM
Could you update use daily here or on your website how many shares are left. I think that would be very usefull for buyers

Thank you!
May 22, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
May 22, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
May 21, 2014, 08:42:59 AM
the price per share is still .008 btc right? and if i use coinprism to buy some shares, i can still resell them later right?
Yes and yes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2014, 02:46:02 AM
the price per share is still .008 btc right? and if i use coinprism to buy some shares, i can still resell them later right?
May 20, 2014, 04:03:48 PM
We plan to use a custom version of Crypto Capital's engine. Also utilizing their services for US and Canadian customers. If you want to try out their product check out demo.wlox.io
Pages:
Jump to: