Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 7. (Read 16645 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 16, 2014, 07:02:54 AM
Is this still legit? I was thinking about investing but yesterday in my counterwallet your buy btc bids disappeared. Now its back up. Plus there has been no activity here in a day.

Any updates for potential investors?

Also what happens if you don't sell all the shares? What happens if you don't even get anywhere close to what you need? What happens to those who bought your asset?
Yes its still legit, counterwallet orders automatically expire after a while.

As for not getting close to what we need, we will. We're not far off it and even if we can't raise it this way we have other methods.

Should be a big announcement next week.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
May 15, 2014, 11:40:00 PM
Is this still legit? I was thinking about investing but yesterday in my counterwallet your buy btc bids disappeared. Now its back up. Plus there has been no activity here in a day.

Any updates for potential investors?

Also what happens if you don't sell all the shares? What happens if you don't even get anywhere close to what you need? What happens to those who bought your asset?
May 14, 2014, 03:06:51 PM
Advisor: Lieven Van Neste

Type that into Google, the results are interesting. Hope it's not the same man........ Smiley
Holy crap, yeah that is scary.

No, not the same man, I am pleased to say.
Activity: 298
May 14, 2014, 03:03:59 PM
Advisor: Lieven Van Neste

Type that into Google, the results are interesting. Hope it's not the same man........ Smiley
May 13, 2014, 08:24:22 AM
Oh well. Never mind. Lots to learn from this failure to launch. Go back to square one. Learn to learn.
Not failed, we're not trying to launch for another two months. We have two months to raise that money.

We have all of the banking sorted, and progress has started on the software side of things.

EDIT: Actually thats a lie, we currently only have a wire transfer partner for EURO. We would like a SEPA partner too.

There are bank accounts in the Isle of Man that are classed as UK banks yet there are no Bitcoin Exchange rules. They are fair game as much as they care, look in to that.

I am well aware, however all of the banks are basically owned by Lloyds so its no easier than opening an account with Lloyds. Regardless our UK bank is already sorted, and there are no rules in the entirety of the UK.

Yeah, there are no rules anywhere technically, but banks do not like Bitcoin. Look how fast Intersango was fucked. Are they even still around? I remember they went private but I just decided to leave them then.

I just mean an Isle of Man account aren't going to decide to give you a hard time out of nowhere. Llyods may own them but if you contact them they'll basically tell you, you are just like any other business while if you try that with Barclays/Natwest you're not getting such a hassle free time but if you have it sorted then great. Just be careful with them if you start becoming a huge volume exchange

RBS Isle of Man if you ever need a back up plan
Functionally speaking Isle of Man operates as Lloyds, you get through to the same customer support people etc.

As for volume, thats not a concern for two reasons. The first being the bank know what we're doing, and now know the rules. The second being if our volume gets high enough, we have another bank that will take us based on the volume. (Assuming we have at least £1m in the account at all times).

That should be doable, especially as we could include other currencies and as bitcoin grows, the fiat balance grows too.

(Yes, I know Lloyds don't own the only IoM bank. However we have spoken to the others and they have the same policy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 13, 2014, 08:20:31 AM
Oh well. Never mind. Lots to learn from this failure to launch. Go back to square one. Learn to learn.
Not failed, we're not trying to launch for another two months. We have two months to raise that money.

We have all of the banking sorted, and progress has started on the software side of things.

EDIT: Actually thats a lie, we currently only have a wire transfer partner for EURO. We would like a SEPA partner too.

There are bank accounts in the Isle of Man that are classed as UK banks yet there are no Bitcoin Exchange rules. They are fair game as much as they care, look in to that.

I am well aware, however all of the banks are basically owned by Lloyds so its no easier than opening an account with Lloyds. Regardless our UK bank is already sorted, and there are no rules in the entirety of the UK.

Yeah, there are no rules anywhere technically, but banks do not like Bitcoin. Look how fast Intersango was fucked. Are they even still around? I remember they went private but I just decided to leave them then.

I just mean an Isle of Man account aren't going to decide to give you a hard time out of nowhere. Llyods may own them but if you contact them they'll basically tell you, you are just like any other business while if you try that with Barclays/Natwest you're not getting such a hassle free time but if you have it sorted then great. Just be careful with them if you start becoming a huge volume exchange

RBS Isle of Man if you ever need a back up plan
May 13, 2014, 08:02:09 AM

May 13, 2014, 07:55:27 AM

May 13, 2014, 07:51:42 AM
Two designers, two designs. Who do we hire?

Please use poll at the top.

http://imgur.com/a/ZGIAC

Is that really the most important thing at this stage?

From a professional marketing perspective - it is actually very important.

Conversions are made from a number of things, but look at it this way; you walk in a room and a super model and a 2/10 throw themselves at you, you'd pick the model but it turns out she's terrible in bed though. While the 2/10 is fantastic.

It's not always the best looking that converts; split testing wasn't invented for no reason.

Anyway I PM'ed MrDunne, I maybe be willing to give you the rest of your needed investment.
May 12, 2014, 02:22:16 PM

At no point did I insinuate that it is the most important thing. However it is still something that I wanted input on, and it was the only thing that anyone here could help with.
Activity: 160
May 12, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

May 11, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

Design 1 looks better
The overwhelming majority agrees with you. Unless there is a sudden change in decision, that is the designer we will go with.

Of course, that is not the finished image, I think there is something that can be learned from each of them however I do agree.

Anyway to invest in the IPO using the XCP command line interface? If so, how?
I believe so, however I am not aware how to do it myself. The online site is very good and you can export your priv-keys to a wallet so you receive dividends to that.

any shots of the exchange site?

If you look at the poll on the first page you can see some draft designs. That will give a good indication of how it should look.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 11, 2014, 04:39:46 PM
any shots of the exchange site?
Activity: 448
black swan hunter
May 11, 2014, 04:16:18 PM

Design 1 looks better
The overwhelming majority agrees with you. Unless there is a sudden change in decision, that is the designer we will go with.

Of course, that is not the finished image, I think there is something that can be learned from each of them however I do agree.

Anyway to invest in the IPO using the XCP command line interface? If so, how?
May 11, 2014, 11:54:56 AM

Design 1 looks better

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 11, 2014, 11:44:07 AM

Design 1 looks better
May 11, 2014, 11:18:11 AM
good looking designs indeed
Thank you very much, we had over 35 designers apply. I had a good time going through their portfolios.

They have both taken very different methods, but they look stunning.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
May 11, 2014, 11:01:00 AM
good looking designs indeed
May 11, 2014, 06:45:43 AM

Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
May 11, 2014, 06:33:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: