Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me - page 5. (Read 3214 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Hello team! I very like your project!
Can't wait for 10th August. Hope this day will change the world
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 09:12:47 AM
What is the actual ROI on starcash and what will it be after the swap?
actual ROI is 164,3%
Activity: 82
July 30, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
What is the price of 1 token?
Please check the price on Coinexchange
Ok, thanks
July 30, 2018, 07:40:37 AM
I like the construct of this business! Mindful vision, absorbing approach, seamless logo!
we don't try to create the best coin, but project that can make crypto-using easier
good vision . You're good guys
July 29, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
Please check the price on Coinexchange
July 29, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
I like the construct of this business! Mindful vision, absorbing approach, seamless logo!
we don't try to create the best coin, but project that can make crypto-using easier
July 29, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
July 29, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
Hello, guys!
Here's some tasty info-food for you today. Nowadays there a lot of different mobile crypto-apps. They're colorful and nice-designed. But they just take wallet role. It's useful and comfortable but anyway we'd like to present you another view on mobile-app platform.

Here it is StarCashx Mobile App
What StarCashx mobile app offers to you:
⚡️Decentralized P2P Marketplace
⚡️Mobile Lite Wallet Integration with Remote MasternodesMultiple
⚡️Cryptocurrency Integration
⚡️Entertainment-based reward system & monetization
⚡️P2P Social Interaction and messaging
⚡️Decentralized Exchange of coins and tokens

Just imagine , you have poverful crypto-tool in your wallet . You can trade on picnic or other else . You can set-up your MasterNodes in one-clock from your phone . Our app will twist the game and bring crypto-world to regular life

We’re going to develop StarCashx mobile app after fork and swap. That’s why  stay tined and don’t miss updates

Wow, Cant wait for this dapp. I think it will be something cosmic
Just take patience . Before mobile app we'll have a lot of other cool things )
July 29, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
Hello, guys!
Here's some tasty info-food for you today. Nowadays there a lot of different mobile crypto-apps. They're colorful and nice-designed. But they just take wallet role. It's useful and comfortable but anyway we'd like to present you another view on mobile-app platform.

Here it is StarCashx Mobile App
What StarCashx mobile app offers to you:
⚡️Decentralized P2P Marketplace
⚡️Mobile Lite Wallet Integration with Remote MasternodesMultiple
⚡️Cryptocurrency Integration
⚡️Entertainment-based reward system & monetization
⚡️P2P Social Interaction and messaging
⚡️Decentralized Exchange of coins and tokens

Just imagine , you have poverful crypto-tool in your wallet . You can trade on picnic or other else . You can set-up your MasterNodes in one-clock from your phone . Our app will twist the game and bring crypto-world to regular life

We’re going to develop StarCashx mobile app after fork and swap. That’s why  stay tined and don’t miss updates

Wow, Cant wait for this dapp. I think it will be something cosmic
July 28, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
I like the concept of this project. Riveting plan, classy logo, cognitive design!
thanks for your opinion )
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
already have their own wallet, advanced technology
I have too. It's great . i like this
me 2. waiting for 3k MN
So do I. I was not expect that it would be so cool in use. Best wishes to devs!
Activity: 109
July 28, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
me 2. waiting for 3k MN
Activity: 164
July 28, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
July 28, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
It's good news really . But you've still haven't presented new WP and no words about swap. What swap it will be. Can we keep our stars in wallet ?
Good day . WP release will be after fork with fresh new info about project . Swap will be automatic . And yes. you can keep them on wallet in tie of fork . But you have to swap them manually then
Activity: 164
July 28, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
It's good news really . But you've still haven't presented new WP and no words about swap. What swap it will be. Can we keep our stars in wallet ?
July 27, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
great news, big changes.
Yes, this steps are very important for our project
Activity: 57
July 27, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Hello everybody . Time's ticking  and 10th August is closer to us . It will be the greatest day for StarCash . So we would like to remind you main details of update .

⚡️First of all it's fork and swap . As we told before StarCashx is builded on VNT chain. This update solves all bugs and problems of our service. Also it will be a ready platform for e-comerce or daily use. New abilities, new strengths

⚡️New updated wallet. It's a next step in our plan . With our new technologies and chain we solve problems like low weight and funds transfer . Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

⚡️And of course new one-click set-up Masternodes by MNitra . Soon even small kid can set up MN for 1 min.

Anyway it's not a full list of updates. We're glad to see your interest in our project . You're great community . Stay tuned and don't lose new updates about StarCash !
I like your news posting . Good job, StarCash
Activity: 39
July 27, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
Hello everybody . Time's ticking  and 10th August is closer to us . It will be the greatest day for StarCash . So we would like to remind you main details of update .

⚡️First of all it's fork and swap . As we told before StarCashx is builded on VNT chain. This update solves all bugs and problems of our service. Also it will be a ready platform for e-comerce or daily use. New abilities, new strengths

⚡️New updated wallet. It's a next step in our plan . With our new technologies and chain we solve problems like low weight and funds transfer . Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

⚡️And of course new one-click set-up Masternodes by MNitra . Soon even small kid can set up MN for 1 min.

Anyway it's not a full list of updates. We're glad to see your interest in our project . You're great community . Stay tuned and don't lose new updates about StarCash !
can't wait for new updates. They have to be amazing
Activity: 207
July 27, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

When u can share new wallet design?
Pages:
Jump to: