Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me - page 3. (Read 3214 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPD : we have some issues with code . We try to solve it. Work is going on . Stay tuned . New updates will be soon . Take patience
August 10, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Hello, StarCash Community .
Tomorrow will be a big day of our project . Tomorrow we'll turn the game around . So 10th August wait for updates and news about this event . If you have any questions , ask. We gladly help you with them . Also there're some words about this updates for new comers.

🚀New upgraded wallet STARCASH. Some subscribers complain about the weight of their wallet . With our new technologies and chain we solve this problem. Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

🚀One-Click Masternodes by MNitra . You haven’t to waste your time with reading tons of guides , how to set up MN . Soon it will be simple and fast . Also we’ll public a small video about one-click MN set up on our website

🚀 New exchange BiteBTC . We know , that this event had to be earlier , but anyway we’re still waiting to hear back on status . New info can shot day-by-day. This are new capabilities for trading . We’ll get USD,ETH and BTC trading pairs .
AND THE LAST ONE , THE MAIN UPGRADE

🚀Fork and swap of StarCash project . With fork we’ll solve a lot of old bugs and issues . New chain will work like Swiss watch . It will be faster , more secured and more functional product . Also we’ll public small video about “what is fork” for our users . Watch it for reference 😊
After fork and swap i can buy MN for 3000 Stars?
Good day. Exactly . After fork we'll low MN price
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
Tomorrow will be a big day of our project . Tomorrow we'll turn the game around . So 10th August wait for updates and news about this event . If you have any questions , ask. We gladly help you with them . Also there're some words about this updates for new comers.

🚀New upgraded wallet STARCASH. Some subscribers complain about the weight of their wallet . With our new technologies and chain we solve this problem. Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

🚀One-Click Masternodes by MNitra . You haven’t to waste your time with reading tons of guides , how to set up MN . Soon it will be simple and fast . Also we’ll public a small video about one-click MN set up on our website

🚀 New exchange BiteBTC . We know , that this event had to be earlier , but anyway we’re still waiting to hear back on status . New info can shot day-by-day. This are new capabilities for trading . We’ll get USD,ETH and BTC trading pairs .

🚀Fork and swap of StarCash project . With fork we’ll solve a lot of old bugs and issues . New chain will work like Swiss watch . It will be faster , more secured and more functional product . Also we’ll public small video about “what is fork” for our users . Watch it for reference 😊
After fork and swap i can buy MN for 3000 Stars?
August 09, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

August 09, 2018, 07:07:29 AM
I think everybody here's waiting for this day. We hope this update will change the game and you'll get a lot of new investors. Good luck to you guys
Thanks for support)
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
I think everybody here's waiting for this day. We hope this update will change the game and you'll get a lot of new investors. Good luck to you guys
August 09, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
great news! what to do with the coins to transfer them to the exchange?
Good day. Yes, you're right
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
great news! what to do with the coins to transfer them to the exchange?
August 09, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
Hello , Guys ! Just 1 day left for huge update. Tomorrow we'll present a lot of announcements . That's why stay tuned and don't miss news
August 08, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Hello. Can i keep my coins on exchange wallet in time of fork?
Good day. Yes, of course , you can
August 08, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
Heys, guys .
Anything changed with fork or not. What exchange support you?
Good day. nothing changed. Fork will be 10th August . NovaExchange and CE will support our fork and swap
Activity: 108
August 08, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
Hello. Can i keep my coins on exchange wallet in time of fork?
Activity: 116
August 07, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
Heys, guys .
Anything changed with fork or not. What exchange support you?
August 06, 2018, 12:50:27 PM
I heard Comining.io will support your project. Any more 3rd party pools will be available from mainnet launch ? Will you have official mining pool ? Tnx
Good day . Maybe you wrong , cause our coin os POW and MN . POW will be later
August 06, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
I usually prefer to stay away from these types of ICOs because, well, I have my own reasons, however, StarCash is the only one out of the bunch that I deem worthy of my attention/investment, that should tell you something
Great words and nice philosophy ! Thanks for your opinion
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 10:57:57 AM
I heard Comining.io will support your project. Any more 3rd party pools will be available from mainnet launch ? Will you have official mining pool ? Tnx
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
August 06, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
I usually prefer to stay away from these types of ICOs because, well, I have my own reasons, however, StarCash is the only one out of the bunch that I deem worthy of my attention/investment, that should tell you something
August 05, 2018, 01:21:14 PM
Hello, dear users!
Just 5 days left to the main event of our project . Changes are closer. Soon we’ll present a lot of announcements about fork and swap . That’s why stay tuned and don’t miss new updates
August 05, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
Good day developers . 5 days left ! Can't waiting for new updates
Can i hold my stars on exchange until fork?
Good day! Yes, you can . More details about fork will be very soon
Activity: 128
August 05, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
Good day developers . 5 days left ! Can't waiting for new updates
Can i hold my stars on exchange until fork?
Pages:
Jump to: