Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted post - page 21. (Read 70735 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
I was considering a lot of tokens to pick up – have decided to purchase this one. I read through the whole articles since ICO was over and I really impressed with your progress guys! Keep going!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
Why did this Shitcoin fall so much today? Grin
Activity: 308
November 11, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
The CBM distribution will happen on 15th sharp? Or it is just the date of snapshot but distribution will be later?
Snapshot on 15th on Novemeber and then the token distribution will start. So basically both snapshot and distribution are on 15th Novemeber
November 11, 2018, 03:33:24 PM
The CBM distribution will happen on 15th sharp? Or it is just the date of snapshot but distribution will be later?
November 11, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Just joined the Airdop campaign. Pretty generous I must admit. Hope it is not the last giveaway from the Aeron Grin Wanna participate in more
November 11, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Aeron (ARN) is excited to join Blockfolio Signal to keep you updated on the latest project developments.

Oh, thats amazing news!! Glad to know your guys keeoing work up with new features, listings, articles publications and the airdrops that you are doing now
It is not a airdrop actually. It is mostly snap shot and then distribution of the new token amoung community.
It is even better. I participated in the previous contest where the free flight lessons were as prizes but I was unlucky that time. This time I will get some tokens for sure as Im holding some ARN Cheesy
I also took part and did not win any prize but this time it will be different Cheesy
PS are there any news from the blockchain conference in Malta?
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
Aeron (ARN) is excited to join Blockfolio Signal to keep you updated on the latest project developments.

Add $ARN to your portfolio in @blockfolio

Oh, thats amazing news!! Glad to know your guys keeoing work up with new features, listings, articles publications and the airdrops that you are doing now
It is not a airdrop actually. It is mostly snap shot and then distribution of the new token amoung community.
It is even better. I participated in the previous contest where the free flight lessons were as prizes but I was unlucky that time. This time I will get some tokens for sure as Im holding some ARN Cheesy
November 11, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
I really like your Airdrop campaign! It is generous indeed. In combination witj good promotion you guys are doing now in Malta and in mass media Im sure Aeron has very bright future in long run. Hope my expectations will be satisfied
I really like how development is ongoing! The 0.5 Alpha is looking indeed spotless. With the current giveaway the mass adoption will come very fast to Aeron
We are looking forward for some insights from Malta conference soon, I have the feeling team is making some kind of surprise for us in terms of new partnerships Cheesy Wink
It would be awesome. New collaboration would give Aeron a huge boost on the upcoming bull run. Looking forward for some updates/insights
Merit: 22
November 03, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
I really like your Airdrop campaign! It is generous indeed. In combination witj good promotion you guys are doing now in Malta and in mass media Im sure Aeron has very bright future in long run. Hope my expectations will be satisfied
I really like how development is ongoing! The 0.5 Alpha is looking indeed spotless. With the current giveaway the mass adoption will come very fast to Aeron
We are looking forward for some insights from Malta conference soon, I have the feeling team is making some kind of surprise for us in terms of new partnerships Cheesy Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Merit: 22
November 03, 2018, 05:05:44 PM
November 01, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
CryptoBonusMiles http://gleam.io  giveaway invitation and registration for guaranteed airdrop for ARN token holders

https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpoFdH8XgAAgV4L.jpg
Just checked the medium article about ARN airdrop, very good campaign I must admit. Will definitely take part
By the way, When the listing on new exchanges? Binance is top exchange – no doubts. But still we need more top exchanges to speed up the mass adoption
November 01, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
In term of price growth the new tokens that will be distributed will make a huge spike up just after the listing on any exchange! The supply will be ridiculous and it wont be a problem at all to make a pump
November 01, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Just noticed a giveaway from Aeron team. Does anyone know if Binance support it? Dont want to move tokens out from Binance.. Embarrassed
It is not airdrop actually. It is mostly snapshot. All ARN holders will get new generated tokens for free. As for Binance - as far as I know it does not support it. You have to move funds to your personal wallet. I dont think it will be a very big problem mate Wink
November 01, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
Just noticed a giveaway from Aeron team. Does anyone know if Binance support it? Dont want to move tokens out from Binance.. Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
October 25, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
Airworks Aviation Academy, the Philippines' top and largest flying school, signs up for partnership with Aeron.

https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1055399410434301953
Activity: 58
October 24, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
Check out this Aeron price prediction based on the past and upcoming events!

https://i.imgur.com/Ml0qKVs.png
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
AERON – A Blockchain Ecosystem That Is Set to Impact Airlines Industry
The blockchain ecosystem that is set to impact airlines, passengers pilots, manufacturers and safety consultants in a single, sophisticated platform- AERON
https://www.ccn.com/aeron-a-blockchain-ecosystem-that-is-set-to-impact-airlines-industry/

Pages:
Jump to: