Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted post - page 22. (Read 70735 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
Hi I like this it's a unique coin and project no concurrence as far I can see, please correct me if I'm wrong.

But I do have one question how many coins are there? The presentation on page one here at Bitcointalk we can read following:

"Aeron tokens will offer rewards to the holders
Total token supply:
100 million (100,000,000) ARN, out of which:

60% sold in the token pre-sale and general sale
    20% allocated for network growth to incentivise participation in the ecosystem
    18% retained for the development team
    2% to cover administrative costs"

But on the home page under FAQ, this information can be read:

"How many ARN tokens were created in total? A fixed total token supply equals to 20 million (20,000,000) ARN tokens. No more tokens can be minted."

One is wrong, but witch one.

Peace

They didn’t make it to the hard cap during the ICO, therefore the team decided to burn all the tokens not sold - 80M.

100M - 80M = 20M total with 13M circulating.

One of the lowest supplies, if not the lowest on Binance. Mostly gone unnoticed. Load up!
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
October 14, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Hi I like this it's a unique coin and project no concurrence as far I can see, please correct me if I'm wrong.

But I do have one question how many coins are there? The presentation on page one here at Bitcointalk we can read following:

"Aeron tokens will offer rewards to the holders
Total token supply:
100 million (100,000,000) ARN, out of which:

60% sold in the token pre-sale and general sale
    20% allocated for network growth to incentivise participation in the ecosystem
    18% retained for the development team
    2% to cover administrative costs"

But on the home page under FAQ, this information can be read:

"How many ARN tokens were created in total? A fixed total token supply equals to 20 million (20,000,000) ARN tokens. No more tokens can be minted."

One is wrong, but witch one.

Peace
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
Massive airdrop is coming to celebrate the CryptoBonusMiles Alpha release.

More details will be revealed soon.

CryptoBonusMiles, a universal bonus miles platform with loyalty multi-wallet is explained here

https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aeron-explains-cryptobonusmiles-a-universal-bonus-miles-platform-with-loyalty-multi-wallet-468cbfdb3366

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpEElCBX4AQLKTq.jpg

Hello guys. how to participate in this drop ? if i am holding it in my eth wallet ? whats a snapshot please explain ? thanks Cheesy and if i keep it in my eth wallet count as staking, if yes how to get rewards ? All the best !
Activity: 58
October 10, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
We have recently added Aeron to Bitqist. Bitqist is the most easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform for securely buying, selling and storing more than 146 cryptocurrencies. For more information, visit the Aeron Exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
October 10, 2018, 04:02:30 AM
Massive airdrop is coming to celebrate the CryptoBonusMiles Alpha release.

More details will be revealed soon.

CryptoBonusMiles, a universal bonus miles platform with loyalty multi-wallet is explained here

https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aeron-explains-cryptobonusmiles-a-universal-bonus-miles-platform-with-loyalty-multi-wallet-468cbfdb3366

CryptoBonusMiles will be a separate token used by the application AERON✈ this or will it be a new token and a separate app?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
October 08, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
Meet Aeron team at Wings of Change, European aviation’s flagship event organised by @IATA, November 13-14th in Madrid

https://www.iata.org/events/Pages/wings-europe.aspx

Presentations to major airlines and authorities are lined up

IF i am luck i will be there! congratulation team!
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
September 30, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
This is what I said they have the low marketing strategy that's why the team couldn't continue.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
September 22, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
Do you have whitepaper? I think that your style of marketing is terrible.. How may tokens was sold? %) Grin
Maybe the style of marketing was not good but the idea we can't say that's bad, they only need to fix the marketing to catch the peoples attention.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
although not many people discuss here, but I see this AERON project is going very well, even the daily transaction volume of ARN Tokens is more than $ 2 million USD. I think I need to buy some ARN tokens for the future
Activity: 78
August 31, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
What terms of use will CBM have? If some of them are violated, can a user be completely banned in the system?   
Activity: 82
August 31, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
Will you have some partners  buying the products of which it’ll be get the bonuses within the framework of CBM? 
Activity: 76
August 31, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
Will you implement an opportunity to exchange bonus points to some useful goods in  CryptoBonusMiles? For example, suitcases, bags and etc.   
Activity: 115
August 31, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
I’m wondering whether it’ll be possible the bonuses acquired within the framework of CBM on booking hotels in various countries.
Activity: 106
August 31, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Will there be kinda special conditions in CryptoBonusMiles for the ones who fly business-class?
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
How can one join CBM after its launch to start getting bonuses?   
Activity: 122
August 31, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
What unique options that will be added to CBM is it already known about?   
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
What OS will CryptoBonusMiles app run on?
August 31, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
Everyone is talking about some new  CryptoBonusMiles service which is being made by Aeron devs, but there’s almost no info on it on the Internet. It seems to me that these are some unconfirmed rumors or maybe even a  dump.
Nope, this info is already confirmed. The Roadmap will be edited soon and CBM will appear there. Also, this bonus program has already been mentioned in electronic media.
It’s weird, i use many ICO-related sites, but i haven’t seen any mentions regarding   CryptoBonusMiles yet. I saw info on Aeron, but on its new project.
It means that you aren’t attentive enough) For example, news on preparation for alpha-testing launch has appeared here recently:  https://icobrothers.media/2018/08/28/rumours-will-aeron-join-hands-with-lufthansa/, and i’ve seen it one several other sites, too. Anyway, there’s not as much info on this service in the public information sources as i’d like to see.
Why do they need a new service if they haven’t finished developing the main one yet?
First, as far as i know, their app for pilots and airline companies and an aircraft portal are already operating. Secondly, as it seems to me CBM will be launched to attract audience to the main project. People like free things, they love economy, and this is a bonus program – smthng that is needed to attract audience.
Will they really be able to save money with the help of this bonus program?
Activity: 205
August 31, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
Everyone is talking about some new  CryptoBonusMiles service which is being made by Aeron devs, but there’s almost no info on it on the Internet. It seems to me that these are some unconfirmed rumors or maybe even a  dump.
Nope, this info is already confirmed. The Roadmap will be edited soon and CBM will appear there. Also, this bonus program has already been mentioned in electronic media.
It’s weird, i use many ICO-related sites, but i haven’t seen any mentions regarding   CryptoBonusMiles yet. I saw info on Aeron, but on its new project.
It means that you aren’t attentive enough) For example, news on preparation for alpha-testing launch has appeared here recently:  https://icobrothers.media/2018/08/28/rumours-will-aeron-join-hands-with-lufthansa/, and i’ve seen it one several other sites, too. Anyway, there’s not as much info on this service in the public information sources as i’d like to see.
Why do they need a new service if they haven’t finished developing the main one yet?
First, as far as i know, their app for pilots and airline companies and an aircraft portal are already operating. Secondly, as it seems to me CBM will be launched to attract audience to the main project. People like free things, they love economy, and this is a bonus program – smthng that is needed to attract audience.
August 31, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: