Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted post - page 23. (Read 70735 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
Everyone is talking about some new  CryptoBonusMiles service which is being made by Aeron devs, but there’s almost no info on it on the Internet. It seems to me that these are some unconfirmed rumors or maybe even a  dump.
Nope, this info is already confirmed. The Roadmap will be edited soon and CBM will appear there. Also, this bonus program has already been mentioned in electronic media.
It’s weird, i use many ICO-related sites, but i haven’t seen any mentions regarding   CryptoBonusMiles yet. I saw info on Aeron, but on its new project.
It means that you aren’t attentive enough) For example, news on preparation for alpha-testing launch has appeared here recently:  https://icobrothers.media/2018/08/28/rumours-will-aeron-join-hands-with-lufthansa/, and i’ve seen it one several other sites, too. Anyway, there’s not as much info on this service in the public information sources as i’d like to see.
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
Everyone is talking about some new  CryptoBonusMiles service which is being made by Aeron devs, but there’s almost no info on it on the Internet. It seems to me that these are some unconfirmed rumors or maybe even a  dump.
Nope, this info is already confirmed. The Roadmap will be edited soon and CBM will appear there. Also, this bonus program has already been mentioned in electronic media.
It’s weird, i use many ICO-related sites, but i haven’t seen any mentions regarding   CryptoBonusMiles yet. I saw info on Aeron, but on its new project.
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 02:50:42 AM
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
What will it be possible to exchange your bonuses to in CBM?     
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 06:22:33 PM
How many bonuses will  CryptoBonusMiles users get from one mile?   
Activity: 175
August 30, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
Will it be difficult to integrate bonus accounts existing in our airline companies into CryptoBonusMiles system?
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
Will it be possible to use ARN tokens in CBM system?     
August 30, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
Will CryptoBonusMiles be a unique development or was some other loyalty program used a base for this system?   
Activity: 156
August 30, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
Will CBM alpha testing participants get any bonuses later?   
Merit: 31
August 30, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
How are you planning to make CBM overcome other airline companies’ bonus program?   
Activity: 52
August 30, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
Will it be possible to control points replenishment in CBM via mobile app only, or will a web-platform be provided,  too?   
Activity: 212
August 30, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
The situation with CryptoBonusMiles turns out to be interesting. Let’s say I constantly fly with some airline company, I have a lot of bonuses, a good status, it doesn’t make any sense to switch to a new one. And I’m sure that many other people will have the same attitude towards this system.
If you are talking about CBM, it won’t be necessary to switch to it. As far as I know, it positions itself as a bonus program aggregator. Thus, you can link your current bonus program to it and it’ll be more convenient to track points replenishment via the app. If you use several bonus programs, it’ll be even more convenient.
So it turns out that I will be able to add some bonus programs to CBM, right? Well, yes, it’s convenient to check them all in one place. The points aren’t burned when programs are transferred, right?
Of course, the points remain the same, you can keep collecting them and spend on various services, discounts, bonuses and etc.
Then it isn’t clear why this system positions itself as a bonus program if it’s a simple aggregator Cheesy
No, this is a bonus program, ‘cause you’ll be able to get bonus points with the framework of CBM itself, too. Let’s consider it as 2 in 1)
Do you mean it’ll be possible to spend their points on smthng, too?
Activity: 39
August 30, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
The situation with CryptoBonusMiles turns out to be interesting. Let’s say I constantly fly with some airline company, I have a lot of bonuses, a good status, it doesn’t make any sense to switch to a new one. And I’m sure that many other people will have the same attitude towards this system.
If you are talking about CBM, it won’t be necessary to switch to it. As far as I know, it positions itself as a bonus program aggregator. Thus, you can link your current bonus program to it and it’ll be more convenient to track points replenishment via the app. If you use several bonus programs, it’ll be even more convenient.
So it turns out that I will be able to add some bonus programs to CBM, right? Well, yes, it’s convenient to check them all in one place. The points aren’t burned when programs are transferred, right?
Of course, the points remain the same, you can keep collecting them and spend on various services, discounts, bonuses and etc.
Then it isn’t clear why this system positions itself as a bonus program if it’s a simple aggregator Cheesy
No, this is a bonus program, ‘cause you’ll be able to get bonus points with the framework of CBM itself, too. Let’s consider it as 2 in 1)
Activity: 212
August 30, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
August 30, 2018, 03:01:11 AM
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:42:45 AM
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 02:14:04 AM
What is the price of AERON? The price of AERON is expected after AERON is on the floor and sold the bag? How long can AERON be able to list trading floors? The project needs more specific and detailed notifications about AERON to participants! So we can easily decide whether to join the project or not!
August 30, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 01:48:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: