Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted post - page 28. (Read 70743 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
August 24, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Will the ones who supported Aeron get some additional bonuses once CBM is launched?
Yep, i’m almost 100% sure of that. The only question is what this bonuses gonna be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Will the ones who supported Aeron get some additional bonuses once CBM is launched?
Activity: 406
August 24, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
Hi. What exchanges can i buy ARN tokens on?
The list is quite long. You can get acquainted with it on the official site of the platform.
Activity: 205
August 24, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
Hi. What exchanges can i buy ARN tokens on?
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
Aeron is working on air security. Why would it launch a platform which will play a role of a loyalty program?

This is just one part of the platform’s ecosystem. In addition, the demand for loyalty programs in the air transport service area is extremely high today, so CBM will have demand, too.   
That’s what i’m talking about – each airline is ready to offer its own solution today. I don’t think that CBM will withstand such a competition.  
As you have already noticed, each airline offers its own solution, and, as far as i understand, CBM will be smthng universal and more flexible, so it’ll have demand. 
Are you planning to implement kinda internal rating  of airlines connected to this platform? It’ll allow to combine the loyalty programs with taking care of security.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
Sometimes I am asking myself if people in crypto chats have brain. Do you read web-site? Follow news? Etc? So why? Why? Do you ask such questions
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:55:20 AM
Aeron is working on air security. Why would it launch a platform which will play a role of a loyalty program?

This is just one part of the platform’s ecosystem. In addition, the demand for loyalty programs in the air transport service area is extremely high today, so CBM will have demand, too.   
That’s what i’m talking about – each airline is ready to offer its own solution today. I don’t think that CBM will withstand such a competition.  
As you have already noticed, each airline offers its own solution, and, as far as i understand, CBM will be smthng universal and more flexible, so it’ll have demand. 
August 24, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
Activity: 76
August 23, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
Can you tell me what at least an approximate date of CBM release is? I want to start earning tokens from that very moment.   
Activity: 115
August 23, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
Hello. Your platform has no centralized analogues. How can you explain it?   
Activity: 106
August 23, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
How many major airline companies have already agreed to cooperate with your platform? Increasing their number should become a priority task.   
August 23, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Good evening. What kinds of tokens can i get within the framework of loyalty program? Are only ARM tokens provided or are some other cryptocurrencies presented, too?   
Activity: 588
August 06, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
Good afternoon. Yes you can do it without problems. At me all has turned out. If you have any questions, write in support. I wish everyone good luck.

Good morning.
Would I need an information on aeron, once I bought the token, can I transfer from one exchange to another?
Thanks

M.

What exchanges are that coin listed on?
is the Aeron token on exchanges already?
Aeron tokens have been traded in many exchanges, including:
Binance, Mercatok, Bit-Z, Kuna, HitBtc, Kucoin, IDEX and Tidex. You can also see where ARN tokens can be traded at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/#markets
Activity: 121
July 24, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
Good afternoon. Yes you can do it without problems. At me all has turned out. If you have any questions, write in support. I wish everyone good luck.

Good morning.
Would I need an information on aeron, once I bought the token, can I transfer from one exchange to another?
Thanks

M.

What exchanges are that coin listed on?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

Good morning.
Thanks

M.
Activity: 131
July 06, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Good morning.
Thanks

M.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
Activity: 448
June 27, 2018, 04:39:55 PM
do you know what is the current value of Aeron tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: