Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted post - page 26. (Read 70735 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
Aeron is very ambitious,  but it should do smthng to promote the project in the market. We’ll see what idea it’ll come up with.    
First, it’ll hold a marketing campaign, secondly, it’s planning to launch a bonus program aimed at attraction of millions of users to the system.
Hmm that’s curious. Well, bonus program may work out if it’s really worthy.  
It’s promised it’ll be better than any other existing program)) It turns out that every Aeron user will get bonuses for each flight and then exchange them to flights cost cutting.
Activity: 64
August 27, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
Aeron is very ambitious,  but it should do smthng to promote the project in the market. We’ll see what idea it’ll come up with.    
First, it’ll hold a marketing campaign, secondly, it’s planning to launch a bonus program aimed at attraction of millions of users to the system.
Hmm that’s curious. Well, bonus program may work out if it’s really worthy.  
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
Activity: 64
August 27, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
Aeron is very ambitious,  but it should do smthng to promote the project in the market. We’ll see what idea it’ll come up with.   
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
August 26, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
this is interesting
Activity: 105
August 26, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
Will there be any bonuses for Aeron tokenholders in CBM?   
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Will it be possible to get bonuses within the framework of CBM travelling with the help of any airline company or will there be some list of companies?   
Activity: 82
August 26, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
The loyalty program will be launch next year, in April, right?     
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
What advantages will CBM bonus program have over other air travel loyalty programs?   
Activity: 156
August 26, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
Will CBM have some mobile app for control of bonus points, similar to Aeron’s one?   
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
When CBM site become available? I wanna learn about this bonus program more and compare it to other programs.   
Activity: 49
August 26, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
Will it be possible to use CBM bonus program and don’t use Aeron service?
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
How long will i need to use Aeron service to start getting bonuses with the framework of Aeron program?
Activity: 83
August 26, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
I’m reading about a new product which Aeron is going to develop. It’s a good idea. People will be able not only to get true info, but also to save money if they travel a lot!
I agree, CBM development is a good idea. It’ll not only allow people to save money on travelling, but also bring positive marketing effect for all Aeron products.   
As for good marketing effect, it’s disputable. You see, we have to learn about the amount of bonuses that people will get for air travel first. Maybe they’ll pay lunch money and it won’t make any sense.   
It’s promised to provide a good bonus program which will be profitable for people first of all. It’ll be possible to spend the bonuses not only on future air travel, but also on other services.   
I’ve missed a lot of things… When will CBM be launched?      
They’ll conduct alfa-testing soon, as then launch   a full-fledged version of a service. Frankly speaking, i haven’t heard any info on duration of alpha-testing. 
Who can take part in alpha-testing?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
I’m reading about a new product which Aeron is going to develop. It’s a good idea. People will be able not only to get true info, but also to save money if they travel a lot!
I agree, CBM development is a good idea. It’ll not only allow people to save money on travelling, but also bring positive marketing effect for all Aeron products.   
As for good marketing effect, it’s disputable. You see, we have to learn about the amount of bonuses that people will get for air travel first. Maybe they’ll pay lunch money and it won’t make any sense.   
It’s promised to provide a good bonus program which will be profitable for people first of all. It’ll be possible to spend the bonuses not only on future air travel, but also on other services.   
They’ll conduct alfa-testing soon, as then launch   a full-fledged version of a service. Frankly speaking, i haven’t heard any info on duration of alpha-testing. 
Activity: 83
August 26, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
August 26, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
Activity: 78
August 26, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
August 26, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: