Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 114. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 11:20:26 PM
i missed getting doge early. so i'm gonna pick up some shibe

This is a great time to Buy DOGE.

It's still very early.  Prices are very low and a huge community of Dogecoin developers are working on new things all the time.  The momentum for doge will continual to increase.  People will look back and wish they could own 1 million dogecoins for only $500. Wink

DOGE will get raped by the 300mhs ASICS in a couple of months... price will definitely drop heaps.

SHIBE will be in PoS in a few days... and protected from ASICS.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 11:02:25 PM
The dev team clearly created something the community wanted.

So stop bitching at them!!!

I have never seen 300+ people in IRC for a new coin
Activity: 168
May 07, 2014, 11:01:10 PM
i missed getting doge early. so i'm gonna pick up some shibe

This is a great time to Buy DOGE.

It's still very early.  Prices are very low and a huge community of Dogecoin developers are working on new things all the time.  The momentum for doge will continual to increase.  People will look back and wish they could own 1 million dogecoins for only $500. Wink

May 07, 2014, 11:00:43 PM
So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

And to repeat for the 100th time, the richest people who own the most coins are original Doge miners (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), and not the dev.

I heard about #shibecoin through a friend on the morning after launch...

I recognized the value and got involved. People really need to relax. (wont happen tho money is involved)

This is the best time to buy shibe... I bought in from 200-250.

I mean shit guys! I wish i got some early coins too, but do you see me bitching? Nope... Should we bitch at coblee for mining the first few litecoin blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 10:56:36 PM
So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

And to repeat for the 100th time, the richest people who own the most coins are original Doge miners (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), and not the dev.  I was there pretty early in the game and the other xxx amount of people that were there can confirm they were the biggest miners, their names were not anonymous in the pool lists.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 10:43:41 PM
If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
May 07, 2014, 10:40:12 PM
We must be doing something right.

So much drama...

+1

+1
legendary
May 07, 2014, 10:37:16 PM
For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete with Shibecoin.

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above (Brandondoge & Panicshibe) are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Only problem for you is the reward structure, the block explorer showing the first 50 blocks mined BEFORE the announcement was made are there to back up my claim and anyone to verify. What you are trying to pass as fact amounts to nothing more than hearsay from a non-impartial witness given you have already stated you were mining at the start and are a bagholder.

When I already know it's not the developer that holds the largest amounts of coins, and named the exact two people that own them (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), I can safely say you posting the developer has them is a lie.

You can go track both of them down on Freenode right now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 07, 2014, 10:31:06 PM
For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete with Shibecoin.

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above (Brandondoge & Panicshibe) are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

Only problem for you is the reward structure, the block explorer showing the first 50 blocks mined BEFORE the announcement was made are there to back up my claim and anyone to verify. What you are trying to pass as fact amounts to nothing more than hearsay from a non-impartial witness given you have already stated you were mining at the start and are a bagholder.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 10:28:24 PM
The network hash is amzing , the coin will success .
I'll rent a rig to mine.
May 07, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete.

Smart people will realize this.

Let the dummies miss out! We have an amazing opportunity to grow as a community.

Those who join in will benefit. Those who snooze will lose Wink
May 07, 2014, 10:24:57 PM
We must be doing something right.

So much drama...
legendary
May 07, 2014, 10:24:39 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 07, 2014, 10:15:57 PM

Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
May 07, 2014, 10:15:15 PM

Comparing this shitcoin to BTC or LTC is laughable. Both those coins were launched fairly and everyone could get in at the same time as everyone else. BTC was mined on personal computers for a year or more and how long did BTC early adopters have to wait before they were able to cash in their holdings for untold riches? Many, many years that took not selling when their holdings were worth $1, as many did and multiple spikes and crashes along the way. That is completely different from an insta-mine scam with a block reward that is 100% skewed towards everyone but that earliest adopters and launched with the 50 blocks containing the biggest rewards already mined.

Most Coin launches frankly are never fair to people who don't mine or don't have big mining rigs. I never understood the principle that coins difficulty should start off super easy, its a disproportionate reward to people who are fortunate enough to jump on a coin sometimes as little as 24-48 hours before everyone else. You can say, "well it's open to everyone" but be reasonable, not everyone is going to discover a coin in the first week or even the first month to truly make it a fair launch.

In my view getting in early on a coin should reward you with lots of coins just for the fact you got in early and had more time to mine at a steadily consistent rate, not because you were able to horde a lot of coins within a short easy difficulty time period.

This is the biggest mistake Satoshi made with BTC and is why BTC is hoarded by only a few people.

Personally I never understood why its evil for a dev to profit a little off his creation but okay for the multi pools to take the big fortunes.

You might enjoy GoodCoin! We started our rewards low to not only change things up a bit, but also our system rewards those who put in time and effort through actions, not just those who had access to a lot of hash and simply searches for the next big thing to dump.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

+1 I can confirm this

what will be the main multipool once pow is over?
legendary
May 07, 2014, 10:02:46 PM

Activity: 126
May 07, 2014, 10:01:43 PM
how many days left?

and people are already dumping Roll Eyes

multipools
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 07, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

Comparing this shitcoin to BTC or LTC is laughable. Both those coins were launched fairly and everyone could get in at the same time as everyone else. BTC was mined on personal computers for a year or more and how long did BTC early adopters have to wait before they were able to cash in their holdings for untold riches? Many, many years that took not selling when their holdings were worth $1, as many did and multiple spikes and crashes along the way. That is completely different from an insta-mine scam with a block reward that is 100% skewed towards everyone but that earliest adopters and launched with the 50 blocks containing the biggest rewards already mined.

Most Coin launches frankly are never fair to people who don't mine or don't have big mining rigs. I never understood the principle that coins difficulty should start off super easy, its a disproportionate reward to people who are fortunate enough to jump on a coin sometimes as little as 24-48 hours before everyone else. You can say, "well it's open to everyone" but be reasonable, not everyone is going to discover a coin in the first week or even the first month to truly make it a fair launch.

In my view getting in early on a coin should reward you with lots of coins just for the fact you got in early and had more time to mine at a steadily consistent rate, not because you were able to horde a lot of coins within a short easy difficulty time period.

This is the biggest mistake Satoshi made with BTC and is why BTC is hoarded by only a few people.

Personally I never understood why its evil for a dev to profit a little off his creation but okay for the multi pools to take the big fortunes.
Smiley
Activity: 126
May 07, 2014, 09:46:44 PM
is the author are Asciacoin dev?

HELL No
Jump to: