Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 139. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 01:19:30 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 06, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

http://Shibe.SuchPool.pw

Come dig some coins with us! Spread the hashrate around

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3351  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3351
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3351

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool

"Excellent" connectivity.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
May 06, 2014, 01:12:14 PM

Come dig some coins with us! Spread the hashrate around

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3351  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3351
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3351

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
Activity: 294
May 06, 2014, 01:07:45 PM
Sold my CINNI way too early, I'm not making the same mistake with SHIBE.
Activity: 462
May 06, 2014, 01:06:54 PM
SHIBE SHELTERS! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
May 06, 2014, 01:04:29 PM
almost 300 BTC volume on Bittrex.....something is definitely brewing here  Shocked

strange, isn't it ? 1 day old coin has 300 BTC trading volume  Undecided

Not strange Shibecoin is the new Doge  Cool

can't say that just because of the name and meme. but i really hope so.

Now we just have to start campaigning and start sponsoring dog shelters around the world.
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 06, 2014, 01:03:34 PM
Shibecoin to the moon where all shibes live! Shibecoin> New rare POS dogecoin version.

^___*
May 06, 2014, 12:55:19 PM
someone are dumping hard, he eat up all the buy orders, downed to 26x.
Been jumping between 320 and 260 for a while now but I can see price going to 400 after Poloniex get Shiba Market running... Also Votes are coming pretty fast on Mintpal
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 06, 2014, 12:54:33 PM
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 06, 2014, 12:53:47 PM
almost 300 BTC volume on Bittrex.....something is definitely brewing here  Shocked

strange, isn't it ? 1 day old coin has 300 BTC trading volume  Undecided

Not strange Shibecoin is the new Doge  Cool

can't say that just because of the name and meme. but i really hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1400
May 06, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
almost 300 BTC volume on Bittrex.....something is definitely brewing here  Shocked

strange, isn't it ? 1 day old coin has 300 BTC trading volume  Undecided

Not strange Shibecoin is the new Doge  Cool
TTM
May 06, 2014, 12:50:39 PM
almost 300 BTC volume on Bittrex.....something is definitely brewing here  Shocked

strange, isn't it ? 1 day old coin has 300 BTC trading volume  Undecided
TTM
May 06, 2014, 12:49:38 PM
someone is dumping hard, he eat up all the buy orders, downed to 26x.
May 06, 2014, 12:47:51 PM
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE

Everyone! Dont forget to vote on Mintpal!
Activity: 672
May 06, 2014, 12:47:14 PM
ATTENTIOn there is a 150k SHIBE rain giveaway (150k shibe will be rained down upon random nicks in the channel)

requirements 350 people in channel, just sign onto freenode  login to nick serv or register if you havent and spread the word

IRC FREENODE  channel #shibecoin

Soo much shibe raining!
Activity: 170
May 06, 2014, 12:35:59 PM
ATTENTIOn there is a 150k SHIBE rain giveaway (150k shibe will be rained down upon random nicks in the channel)

requirements 350 people in channel, just sign onto freenode  login to nick serv or register if you havent and spread the word

IRC FREENODE  channel #shibecoin

https://webchat.freenode.net/#shibecoin

Activity: 38
May 06, 2014, 12:35:47 PM
Just a logo I made. Donations are welcomed ( SgE8QDXrC4cstU38vgNr8AcJpCFf57bJxX ).

Activity: 10
May 06, 2014, 12:30:28 PM
Activity: 686
May 06, 2014, 12:24:13 PM
Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last? 

lol mate you got it wrong DOGE COIN has 100 BILLION COINS. we have 300 MILLION, now work out where we should be, DOGE is POW and we are POS
Heavy whales mining this now and difficulity is just increadible.. I except the price jump a lot after pos or before. There is no need to be angry and spread FUD if there is nothing wrong with this coin. Just 1 day old.... come on people be patient. This coin allready in top 50 at Cryptocoin Capitalization and in my opinion its pretty nice start and thats why I invested in this coin.
Whales do not hold without a reason

anyone expecting to  become a millionaire overnight, is not gonna happen, but buying at these prices before we hit other exchanges, is a dream. we are POS and we could give doge a run for his money. that's where the real money maker is. until then before we hit mintpal we will definitly be above 1000 satoshi and who knows where when on mintpal. if anyone expecting it to get cheaper than 200, think again, miners are selling like they do with any other coin, but look at the volume, what do you think will happen when others catch on to this.it is only 1 day old ans our volume is near 300btc. the volume and size of buys will only increase as miners sell.

blah blah blah, do you know how many times I've heard that shit? And it never comes true.

how can you say it has not come true, did you not ride the AUR, BC, FLT, FAC, train
Activity: 686
May 06, 2014, 12:22:54 PM
Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last? 

lol mate you got it wrong DOGE COIN has 100 BILLION COINS. we have 300 MILLION, now work out where we should be, DOGE is POW and we are POS
Heavy whales mining this now and difficulity is just increadible.. I except the price jump a lot after pos or before. There is no need to be angry and spread FUD if there is nothing wrong with this coin. Just 1 day old.... come on people be patient. This coin allready in top 50 at Cryptocoin Capitalization and in my opinion its pretty nice start and thats why I invested in this coin.
Whales do not hold without a reason

anyone expecting to  become a millionaire overnight, is not gonna happen, but buying at these prices before we hit other exchanges, is a dream. we are POS and we could give doge a run for his money. that's where the real money maker is. until then before we hit mintpal we will definitly be above 1000 satoshi and who knows where when on mintpal. if anyone expecting it to get cheaper than 200, think again, miners are selling like they do with any other coin, but look at the volume, what do you think will happen when others catch on to this.it is only 1 day old ans our volume is near 300btc. the volume and size of buys will only increase as miners sell.

blah blah blah, do you know how many times I've heard that shit? And it never comes true.

everyone has their own opinion, if everyone thought the same, we wouldn't have a market. its because of a difference of opinion, that we have buyers and sellers. everyone will have to live with their decisions, whether you missed the train or did a good thing not boarding it. but with it being at this price im sure i have done the right decision. to buy boat loads and see how this coin affects DOGE. POS are in fashion, not POW, so this coin could do wonders for its holders and with 300million in issue its attractive to investors which means whales which mean its going north.
Jump to: