Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 151. (Read 145469 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2014, 11:49:27 PM
nice missed this launch  Grin
I only missed it by 15 hours ....  but hey, who's complaining ... its all good now just the same, cant be greedy... in this business ill take what I can get so long as there still is a profit in mining it and there sure has been so far today Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 05, 2014, 11:27:16 PM
nice missed this launch  Grin
Activity: 363
May 05, 2014, 11:22:36 PM
Wow I knew this coin had potential but I never expected anything like this.

Go shibecoin!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 05, 2014, 11:22:22 PM
I received 305 Shibes so far from the IRC channel. Thank you for the generous support. I'm going to start following this thread.
Activity: 462
May 05, 2014, 11:16:02 PM
Pumps are not required. This coin will grow fine.

This is the only time there will ever be multipools dumping Shibecoin! (wish doge could say the same)

Enjoy it while it lasts!
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 05, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
PS: Find me where "I promised a pump" lmao

I can promise you there will be a pump on this coin.  Those multiple bots on the sell side trying to push down price on Bittrexx will eventually be pumping the buy price on mintpal after they get their orders filled.

I don't think I've ever even seen people bother to use bots like this on Bittrex before, so that should tell you something.

There are also currently multiple bots attempting to push down price while there are 0 bots on the buy side to try and pump it.  Once more exchanges add it and start to have buy side bots, expect a large price difference.

Then you got the whole multipool deal to raise price after coins are all mined.

SHIBECoin to the moon.. I can get a website up and running..where's the dev?

He's on freenode all day.  He already released one wallet update, so he's working on things.
May 05, 2014, 10:24:49 PM

He said he was heading to bed a few hrs ago in the IRC chat.

Said he was setting alarm for 8 hrs from then. I imagine he will be on soon enough.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 05, 2014, 10:18:01 PM
For those who wants to get me started in ShibeCoin, my address is SSgkX3j6ZViR1kxsRhzhBFKYdrA7YyQbow to accept any donations that will show me why this coin is worth it.

look its the guy who is making the asiacoin victim list looking to get suckered in one step at a time.

and yes i do think the dev would take 4.3 btc. it beats his normal pay rate of 20 bucks for giving older men handjobs.  Grin

i have given you enuff attention. i think ill stop talking about your shitcoin.

then people will realize theres no more education or tips or entertainment in this thread.

and theyll wander off to another shitcoin that was made in the last 20 minutes and you will all be stuck holding the sack like always.

you been warned. now good night!

Someone has been caught in his own trap Sad

Have a good night, and thank you. 18.3M.

Lol, don't pretend you're holding 18.3M ..you weren't buying last night so even if you bought up EVERYTHING this morning, you wouldn't be holding enough.  Wink Nor would I have let you Grin
Not talking about myself. Go few pages back.

You lazy bum.
You are stil here. You go pump H2O for us ipo guys. You scammer.
Pumping coins is something bad, as far as I know. A lot of people get burned, just to profit few. Why would I do that to my community?

I'm not lazy. Í'm more active than anyone can imagine. Especially someone who has 3 posts.

Scammer. Hmmm, I think this is my real name: https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/aleksandar-vujanov
What's scam? Donating ~18BTC to a non-profit org? haha

Oh, right. Another hater. Have fun XD

Wtf, why you pump this then?
I'm not sure if you're a fool, or just a fool.

Do you even know what "pumping" means?

All I know is you fucking over ipo holders in h2o.
You go deal with it lazy bum, pump h2o like you promised.
OH NOES.

Also, stop faking your "Engrish". I can understand that you can talk better English than I do.

Now, piss off Grin

IRC
Oh, right. In the land of Neverland Grin

Have a good night. Don't get trapped in a monologue, lol

I heard you like overquoting lazy bum. And pump h2o, my friends and I not satisfied. We believed you.
legendary
Activity: 1400
May 05, 2014, 10:17:28 PM
May 05, 2014, 10:14:30 PM
Join #shibecoin on IRC!!!

Lots of tips flying around.  Cool
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
May 05, 2014, 10:04:53 PM
official website is still in the development stage, there is no information displayed  Huh
Activity: 196
May 05, 2014, 09:57:43 PM
For those who wants to get me started in ShibeCoin, my address is SSgkX3j6ZViR1kxsRhzhBFKYdrA7YyQbow to accept any donations that will show me why this coin is worth it.

look its the guy who is making the asiacoin victim list looking to get suckered in one step at a time.

and yes i do think the dev would take 4.3 btc. it beats his normal pay rate of 20 bucks for giving older men handjobs.  Grin

then people will realize theres no more education or tips or entertainment in this thread.

and theyll wander off to another shitcoin that was made in the last 20 minutes and you will all be stuck holding the sack like always.

Lol, don't pretend you're holding 18.3M ..you weren't buying last night so even if you bought up EVERYTHING this morning, you wouldn't be holding enough.  Wink Nor would I have let you Grin

You lazy bum.
Pumping coins is something bad, as far as I know. A lot of people get burned, just to profit few. Why would I do that to my community?

I'm not lazy. Í'm more active than anyone can imagine. Especially someone who has 3 posts.

Scammer. Hmmm, I think this is my real name: https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/aleksandar-vujanov

OH NOES.

Also, stop faking your "Engrish". I can understand that you can talk better English than I do.

Now, piss off Grin

IRC
Oh, right. In the land of Neverland Grin

Have a good night. Don't get trapped in a monologue, lol
May 05, 2014, 09:56:28 PM

You lazy bum.

OH NOES.

Now, piss off Grin

IRC
May 05, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

You lazy bum.

OH NOES.

Now, piss off Grin

Activity: 51
May 05, 2014, 09:50:46 PM
https://coinking.io is FUCKING SCAMMING POOL
May 05, 2014, 09:50:23 PM

You lazy bum.

May 05, 2014, 09:44:15 PM

You lazy bum.

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
May 05, 2014, 09:43:50 PM
170.36025937 BTC in 24 Hours on Bittrex

The train has left the station.  All those who missed it, are trolling, thus all the FUD

I got one thing to add,  WINNING!  Cool
May 05, 2014, 09:42:16 PM

You lazy bum.

May 05, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

You lazy bum.

I'm not lazy. Í'm more active than anyone can imagine. Especially someone who has 3 posts and a new account, which was made just to flame me..

Also, you're trying to fake your "English". Don't, people aren't stupid.

Didn't your coin fail as well? Roll Eyes

Jump to: