Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 152. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
May 05, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
Whenever you see activity like this, people putting up fake walls to try and shakedown coins and get buy orders filled, the price is pretty much always guaranteed to go up a big percent in the near future after they get their orders filled to manipulate the market in the opposite direction:

Selling anything near these prices is a huge mistake.  The Poloniex price bump will get you locked out of a re-buy in if you try to ride the waves too.

That's the dev dumping

Awesome detective work there Dr. Watson, that ruthless dev has played right into my wallet
Activity: 182
May 05, 2014, 09:30:49 PM
Activity: 126
May 05, 2014, 09:21:28 PM
raining more free shibe in the shibe irc channel #shibecoin !!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 05, 2014, 09:19:02 PM
For those who wants to get me started in ShibeCoin, my address is SSgkX3j6ZViR1kxsRhzhBFKYdrA7YyQbow to accept any donations that will show me why this coin is worth it.

look its the guy who is making the asiacoin victim list looking to get suckered in one step at a time.

and yes i do think the dev would take 4.3 btc. it beats his normal pay rate of 20 bucks for giving older men handjobs.  Grin

i have given you enuff attention. i think ill stop talking about your shitcoin.

then people will realize theres no more education or tips or entertainment in this thread.

and theyll wander off to another shitcoin that was made in the last 20 minutes and you will all be stuck holding the sack like always.

you been warned. now good night!

Someone has been caught in his own trap Sad

Have a good night, and thank you. 18.3M.

Lol, don't pretend you're holding 18.3M ..you weren't buying last night so even if you bought up EVERYTHING this morning, you wouldn't be holding enough.  Wink Nor would I have let you Grin
Not talking about myself. Go few pages back.

You lazy bum.
You are stil here. You go pump H2O for us ipo guys. You scammer.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2014, 09:17:57 PM
Whenever you see activity like this, people putting up fake walls to try and shakedown coins and get buy orders filled, the price is pretty much always guaranteed to go up a big percent in the near future after they get their orders filled to manipulate the market in the opposite direction:

Selling anything near these prices is a huge mistake.  The Poloniex price bump will get you locked out of a re-buy in if you try to ride the waves too.

That's the dev dumping

Lol you guys are great, dev is dumping at 200 sats guys! Let em have it!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2014, 09:13:37 PM

That's the dev dumping
Activity: 165
May 05, 2014, 09:12:57 PM
For those who wants to get me started in ShibeCoin, my address is SSgkX3j6ZViR1kxsRhzhBFKYdrA7YyQbow to accept any donations that will show me why this coin is worth it.

look its the guy who is making the asiacoin victim list looking to get suckered in one step at a time.

and yes i do think the dev would take 4.3 btc. it beats his normal pay rate of 20 bucks for giving older men handjobs.  Grin

then people will realize theres no more education or tips or entertainment in this thread.

and theyll wander off to another shitcoin that was made in the last 20 minutes and you will all be stuck holding the sack like always.

Please don't leave, I need more cheap coins, keep spreading the fud to suckers.
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 05, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

Activity: 196
May 05, 2014, 09:06:03 PM

Lol, don't pretend you're holding 18.3M ..you weren't buying last night so even if you bought up EVERYTHING this morning, you wouldn't be holding enough.  Wink Nor would I have let you Grin
Not talking about myself. Go few pages back.
May 05, 2014, 09:00:51 PM
Does anyone know what is going on with http://shibe.chickenstrips.net:8080/ ..I have not been able to login to withdrawal all day!

the front end is being ddos'd but mining is still working fine. the operator is active in the community and IRC.... I highly doubt he ran with your money. simply PM him with your address and he can withdraw for you. alternatively, you can wait for the front end to come back up

I wasn't implying that he stole it! but thank you for the clarification, I merely wanted to enjoy these massive price fluctuations/insane spread!
May 05, 2014, 08:58:22 PM

May 05, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Not even one person will send me 1 ShibeCoin? The reason why I asked is to see if this will be like DogeCoin with the generous community, but I guess not.

go to the irc channel is raining shibe there Wink
May 05, 2014, 08:54:42 PM
Not even one person will send me 1 ShibeCoin? The reason why I asked is to see if this will be like DogeCoin with the generous community, but I guess not.
May 05, 2014, 08:50:50 PM
Does anyone know what is going on with http://shibe.chickenstrips.net:8080/ ..I have not been able to login to withdrawal all day!

1) They're being DDoS-ed.

or

2) They ran with people's coins Tongue
May 05, 2014, 08:49:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 05, 2014, 08:48:14 PM
hello!!
is there a generous guy who want to donate some coins to me ?
i have 0 coins and i left the train  Undecided

SWMsSnjsJ5vWkM9Am4feSUNthpYm5JYY2v

thx
May 05, 2014, 08:45:16 PM

Activity: 224
May 05, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

Bye Bye - please don't come back to bct. Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 05, 2014, 08:42:45 PM

Activity: 224
May 05, 2014, 08:41:49 PM
full disclaimer: i would not buy this piece of shit coin with free money.

the dev is dumping his premine. a few small 2 buck order for price manipulation like you guys are doing wont work.

there is nothing but sell pressure. anyone who can use these tools can see the trend.

you guys are such amateurs. i  hope you dont lose all your lunch money in this.  Grin

keep trolling  Grin

All he does is troll and starts FUD. Click on his profile and look at his recent post. He goes into just about every coin and spreads shit. He is a looser. He doesn't mine or trade, so he is here just to make an ass of himself (which he doews very well)
Jump to: