Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 25. (Read 145447 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 18, 2014, 06:38:22 AM
wallet isn't syncing  Huh
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
May 18, 2014, 12:19:07 AM
 >:(whats the fucking wallet. no pow,no work.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
May 17, 2014, 10:07:20 PM
wallet cannot work.why???

Because..... scam.

Dogecoin broke it
Activity: 120
May 17, 2014, 09:11:18 PM
wallet cannot work.why???
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2014, 07:55:05 PM
Cool So I am Shibeonär  Cool Got a few K for 60 Satoshi Grin

Good job, still need to go throw the thread, as i remember that there was a issue with this coin and that is why it dropped.

best sell into that asshole with the 47 sat order
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 17, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

Good job, still need to go throw the thread, as i remember that there was a issue with this coin and that is why it dropped.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 17, 2014, 05:45:23 PM
Activity: 126
May 17, 2014, 05:34:42 PM
Seems to be a Hack
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 17, 2014, 05:31:30 PM
The coin is under attack.

No worries, an update is coming that will fix this and bitch slap these idiots.

Keep calm and SHIBE on  Cool

Smiley I don't expect instantaneous perfection... so I'm all good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 17, 2014, 05:00:41 PM
The coin is under attack.

No worries, an update is coming that will fix this and bitch slap these idiots.

Keep calm and SHIBE on  Cool
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
May 17, 2014, 04:52:05 PM

Defintely ?

Pretty strong
legendary
Kaspa
May 17, 2014, 04:18:12 PM
I am interested in Shibe.

Can anybody give me a short explanation what happened to shibe that the price is so down?

Are there chances that everything will be fixed?

Thanks for information.

Hi specialkey, so it had a 5 day mining period were everyone was panic mining trying to get what they could while they could... all the multipools were hitting it constantly and asic miners going crazy on it, everytime network went up again mining was way to off balance for it not to fork (repeatedly) they had to cut the pow short or it was going to keep on happening. people lost coins on wrong forks... not enough people upgraded to the new wallet so POS isn't is having troubles. (i got some pos interest but some was orphaned) and FUD lol sooo much FUD

and now there seems to be an issue with the bolckchain... if the dev's are on it and put out a new fix for sure it could come back

We were so lucky at OC Orangecoin... no fudders, crazy multipools, asics during POW . it was smooth sailing all the way Smiley  and our dev was all over the switch over to POS (20%) and handled it with perfection.

Our dev had a plan, we weren't panicking for attention from the start of mining to get on all the exchanges or cmc, there was no premature or un deserved hype... so when we start getting it, it will all be well deserved hype Wink

Thanks for information.

I get some Shibe and I am happy to be in OC. The dev is great.

When the shibe dev get everythng fixed I  will be happy to get in at this price;-)

yup I'm not panicking shibe has a beautiful looking wallet and once the bugs are worked out it will deff make a return
May 17, 2014, 03:39:45 PM

Can anybody give me a short explanation what happened to shibe that the price is so down?

Thanks for information.

Hi specialkey, so it had a 5 day mining period were everyone was panic mining trying to get what they could while they could... all the multipools were hitting it constantly and asic miners going crazy on it, everytime network went up again mining was way to off balance for it not to fork (repeatedly) they had to cut the pow short or it was going to keep on happening. people lost coins on wrong forks... not enough people upgraded to the new wallet so POS isn't is having troubles. (i got some pos interest but some was orphaned) and FUD lol sooo much FUD

and now there seems to be an issue with the bolckchain... if the dev's are on it and put out a new fix for sure it could come back

We were so lucky at OC Orangecoin... no fudders, crazy multipools, asics during POW . it was smooth sailing all the way Smiley  and our dev was all over the switch over to POS (20%) and handled it with perfection.

Our dev had a plan, we weren't panicking for attention from the start of mining to get on all the exchanges or cmc, there was no premature or un deserved hype... so when we start getting it, it will all be well deserved hype Wink

Thanks for information.

I get some Shibe and I am happy to be in OC. The dev is great.

When the shibe dev get everythng fixed I  will be happy to get in at this price;-)
legendary
Kaspa
May 17, 2014, 03:31:25 PM

Thanks for information.

Activity: 524
May 17, 2014, 03:25:53 PM
OOOOIIII    EKIČ       should i just erase wallet.dat  or?

Please do it. Nobody cares about what you do since you're not being constructive.
legendary
Kaspa
May 17, 2014, 03:16:35 PM
I dont feel bad for anyone who lost money on this coin.

It was defined as derivative crap.  You reap what you sow.

GIGO

are you the butthurt polish fuck?

No, not that there is anything wrong with that.  It seems like you put some time/effort/money into this thing.  What was the appeal?  Didnt the ripoff aesthetic bother you or clue you into the character of the devs?
It is pretty disingenous and somewhat insulting to keep trying to refer to Shibe as some sort of ripoff or derivative of Doge, a coin whose creator got up on stage and told you people your coin has no value.  And you wonder why it is no economically viable.  Attacking us for playing a better ball game is not going to bring value back to Doge.  You would be smarter to try to work with us and get a piece of some of the innovative things we are working on, but it is apparent that won't happen.  You reap what you sow man.  Smart money got the hell out of Doge when the getting was good.
Your dev says its a ripoff on youtube.  Dont think thats in question.

?? could you please post the video of the dev's calling their own coin a scam please... if it's true you should post it instead of just randomly stating it... otherwise you just look like another fudder
May 17, 2014, 02:38:39 PM

Thanks for information.
Activity: 20
May 17, 2014, 01:01:55 PM
Got the List of Rich Shibes completed:

Nice, poor guy on the #1 richlist if he bought most at 500 sat or more (same as i did with nearly 100K SHIBE)

Lets hope the price will go up after that 6419 block is solved.

Remember that on the top will be bittrex wallet and poloniex wallet probably.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2014, 01:01:00 PM
Got the List of Rich Shibes completed:

Nice, poor guy on the #1 richlist if he bought most at 500 sat or more (same as i did with nearly 100K SHIBE)

Lets hope the price will go up after that 6419 block is solved.
The emperor has no clothes...  SHIBE never hit 500 sat or more.

The price won't go up due to the blockchain.  It will go up once the guy who is waging economic warfare runs out of coins, as well as as we deliver newsworthy things that add value to the coin, like Shibidends.
Activity: 826
May 17, 2014, 12:55:27 PM
I dont feel bad for anyone who lost money on this coin.

It was defined as derivative crap.  You reap what you sow.

GIGO

are you the butthurt polish fuck?

No, not that there is anything wrong with that.  It seems like you put some time/effort/money into this thing.  What was the appeal?  Didnt the ripoff aesthetic bother you or clue you into the character of the devs?
It is pretty disingenous and somewhat insulting to keep trying to refer to Shibe as some sort of ripoff or derivative of Doge, a coin whose creator got up on stage and told you people your coin has no value.  And you wonder why it is no economically viable.  Attacking us for playing a better ball game is not going to bring value back to Doge.  You would be smarter to try to work with us and get a piece of some of the innovative things we are working on, but it is apparent that won't happen.  You reap what you sow man.  Smart money got the hell out of Doge when the getting was good.
Your dev says its a ripoff on youtube.  Dont think thats in question.

Ah I forgot to ignore you, I am glad I did now.
Pages:
Jump to: