Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 26. (Read 145447 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 17, 2014, 12:43:41 PM
Got the List of Rich Shibes completed:

Nice, poor guy on the #1 richlist if he bought most at 500 sat or more (same as i did with nearly 100K SHIBE)

Lets hope the price will go up after that 6419 block is solved.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
May 17, 2014, 12:42:03 PM
Dont worry my friends , keep a look at https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SHIBE
crazy shit about to happen also join IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/shibecoin

I see a dead coin. What do you see?
It's gonna explode soon

If i had 1 Sat for everytime i heard that i would be rich,don't get me wrong,i sincerely hope for bagholders the ongoing issues are resolved and the coin does indeed explode and wish them luck,however any sensible investor has already sold in the 300-400 range at the peak like i did and will likely stay away,you need to provide valid reasons to persuade people to buy back in and as it is right now all they see is a non 100% functioning wallet,a skewed blockchain and empty promises.

+1

This was a SCAM all along. I feel sorry for those who lost their money.

I really cannot believe how dumb can the "dev" be to show his face on youtube. I hope no one finds out where he lives, he just scammed a ton of people. I downloaded the video in case the video gets pulled out of youtube, by the way.

what you gonna do then? Smiley
Bail
Bitcorns
May 17, 2014, 12:38:10 PM
I dont feel bad for anyone who lost money on this coin.

It was defined as derivative crap.  You reap what you sow.

GIGO

are you the butthurt polish fuck?

No, not that there is anything wrong with that.  It seems like you put some time/effort/money into this thing.  What was the appeal?  Didnt the ripoff aesthetic bother you or clue you into the character of the devs?
It is pretty disingenous and somewhat insulting to keep trying to refer to Shibe as some sort of ripoff or derivative of Doge, a coin whose creator got up on stage and told you people your coin has no value.  And you wonder why it is no economically viable.  Attacking us for playing a better ball game is not going to bring value back to Doge.  You would be smarter to try to work with us and get a piece of some of the innovative things we are working on, but it is apparent that won't happen.  You reap what you sow man.  Smart money got the hell out of Doge when the getting was good.
Your dev says its a ripoff on youtube.  Dont think thats in question.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 17, 2014, 12:35:06 PM
will that be live soon?
Yes it will go live later tonight when I'm in front of my main machine and done with family stuff.  And then you can troll all the rich addresses Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2014, 12:30:46 PM
OOOOIIII    EKIČ       should i just erase wallet.dat  or?

why do you want to delete the wallet ?

Yeah don't delete it, email it to me so I can take over the wallet you don't want
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
May 17, 2014, 12:28:01 PM
OOOOIIII    EKIČ       should i just erase wallet.dat  or?

why do you want to delete the wallet ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 17, 2014, 12:26:46 PM
will that be live soon?
May 17, 2014, 12:23:58 PM
Got the List of Rich Shibes completed:

http://i.imgur.com/BV7SFPb.png

As well as commenting on other address walls:

http://i.imgur.com/0wzRPr7.png
Activity: 42
May 17, 2014, 12:15:36 PM
 rest assured lol
May 17, 2014, 12:06:25 PM
The technical dev is aware of the issue with the sticking blockchain.  I'm keeping an eye on it, if we don't see natural movement this afternoon then I will issue another patch to get things moving again later this afternoon or tonight.

One thing that would help to artificially speed things up is to reduce the stake modifier interval setting, but this requires a "POS Fork" and I'm not aware of any coin that has successfully done this.  Blackcoin did it by ignoring all the previous stake blocks, Badgercoin attempted it but it seems they rolled that change back after testing.

We're trying to keep the chain stable while dealing with people trying every trick in the book to mess with us.  We're juggling a lot of balls but rest assured we are on it!
+1 just chill man, wait 1-2 days if no natural block movement then issue the patch.

it has already been a day since no movement
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 17, 2014, 12:05:54 PM
The technical dev is aware of the issue with the sticking blockchain.  I'm keeping an eye on it, if we don't see natural movement this afternoon then I will issue another patch to get things moving again later this afternoon or tonight.

One thing that would help to artificially speed things up is to reduce the stake modifier interval setting, but this requires a "POS Fork" and I'm not aware of any coin that has successfully done this.  Blackcoin did it by ignoring all the previous stake blocks, Badgercoin attempted it but it seems they rolled that change back after testing.

We're trying to keep the chain stable while dealing with people trying every trick in the book to mess with us.  We're juggling a lot of balls but rest assured we are on it!
+1 just chill man, wait 1-2 days if no natural block movement then issue the patch.
May 17, 2014, 12:00:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
May 17, 2014, 11:58:35 AM
Let him work, guys.  Fielding the cries of 1000 pissed off shibes won't get us anywhere right now.
May 17, 2014, 11:56:59 AM
+1 to coming on irc
Activity: 826
May 17, 2014, 11:55:42 AM
Wallet still not syncing. It's version 0.7.6 and it's not syncing (stuck at block 6419) and thus not staking! No wonder "not enough people are staking", if our wallet doesn't sync at all.
And the debug.log gets filled real fast (more than 50Mb right now since yesterday night, yes 50Mb in 8 hours...) with this:
Code:
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 662400
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: GetKernelStakeModifier return false
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 633069

True
Yeah, I've got a patch to tone down the logging, that "noise" should really only be appearing when the debug flag is enabled.  That'll be in the next wallet update which will probably be sometime later tonight or early tomorrow.

please join the IRC we want an update on the situation.
May 17, 2014, 11:54:57 AM
Wallet still not syncing. It's version 0.7.6 and it's not syncing (stuck at block 6419) and thus not staking! No wonder "not enough people are staking", if our wallet doesn't sync at all.
And the debug.log gets filled real fast (more than 50Mb right now since yesterday night, yes 50Mb in 8 hours...) with this:
Code:

True
Yeah, I've got a patch to tone down the logging, that "noise" should really only be appearing when the debug flag is enabled.  That'll be in the next wallet update which will probably be sometime later tonight or early tomorrow.
May 17, 2014, 11:53:29 AM

GIGO

No, not that there is anything wrong with that.  It seems like you put some time/effort/money into this thing.  What was the appeal?  Didnt the ripoff aesthetic bother you or clue you into the character of the devs?
It is pretty disingenous and somewhat insulting to keep trying to refer to Shibe as some sort of ripoff or derivative of Doge, a coin whose creator got up on stage and told you people your coin has no value.  And you wonder why it is no economically viable.  Attacking us for playing a better ball game is not going to bring value back to Doge.  You would be smarter to try to work with us and get a piece of some of the innovative things we are working on, but it is apparent that won't happen.  You reap what you sow man.  Smart money got the hell out of Doge when the getting was good.
Activity: 126
May 17, 2014, 11:39:12 AM
Code:

True
Bitcorns
May 17, 2014, 11:13:46 AM

GIGO

May 17, 2014, 10:58:34 AM

It was defined as derivative crap.  You reap what you sow.

GIGO

Pages:
Jump to: