Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 40. (Read 145465 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
May 14, 2014, 09:52:09 AM
My wallet keeps sticking at block 5430.  Already deleted everything but the wallet, and reopened the client.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 14, 2014, 09:46:07 AM
If you deleted wallet data file coins will be deleted also.

coins wont be deleted, but you will forever lose access to them  Wink

ah i did that with one of my other coins by accident. guess they gone.

loving the interview. back to 500sats all the false accusations drove the price down. now buy orders building and we will see 500sats as minimum price. dev saying Litecoin approached them to buy shibecoin. this is huge news
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 14, 2014, 09:36:40 AM
so...When are you guys gonna get sick of being burnt on these flavour of the month coins?

my 1st burn im not butt hurt but taking notes

How can you possibly be burned by this when PoS is just underway? It's gone up over 100% in hours.

The Dev has come out publically.

There is a huge community surrounding this coin on IRC.

I just know 25000 that i mined were in pos unconfirmed i reinstall my wallet and boom gone. I supported this coin from the launch my 1st 100,000 block i found i dont know what else to do. Its cool i guess learning lesson of some sort i guess.

Sounds like an issue on your end, honestly. Did you backup your wallet.dat file?

i did repair wallet and thcame backe coins are back in stake mode i think im okay thank you guys

Don't panic next time and better read previous pages, you are the third with that issue.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2014, 09:32:19 AM

coins wont be deleted, but you will forever lose access to them  Wink
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
May 14, 2014, 09:32:05 AM
so...When are you guys gonna get sick of being burnt on these flavour of the month coins?

How can you possibly be burned by this when PoS is just underway? It's gone up over 100% in hours.

I just know 25000 that i mined were in pos unconfirmed i reinstall my wallet and boom gone. I supported this coin from the launch my 1st 100,000 block i found i dont know what else to do. Its cool i guess learning lesson of some sort i guess.

Sounds like an issue on your end, honestly. Did you backup your wallet.dat file?

i did repair wallet and thcame backe coins are back in stake mode i think im okay thank you guys

Glad we could help....
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
May 14, 2014, 09:22:01 AM

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 14, 2014, 09:19:05 AM
iseebitcoins.com
May 14, 2014, 09:18:50 AM

try doing 'checkwallet' then 'repairwallet'  in console

i did checkwallet on console it says

mismatched spent coin":9,
"amount in question"250000.77968200

awesome they are not gone but what does that mean?
May 14, 2014, 09:16:51 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 14, 2014, 09:15:03 AM

try doing 'checkwallet' then 'repairwallet'  in console
May 14, 2014, 09:14:46 AM

but if your wallet is deleted doesn't that mean your coins go too
iseebitcoins.com
May 14, 2014, 09:12:19 AM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 14, 2014, 09:05:18 AM
It's been a hurtful and stressful long week for shibe community,
all bad news & FUD about Shibe,
but because of that we are stronger & we are not giving up
thanks to the great Shibecoin community & Freenode #shibecoin,
we make it to POS stage now, staking works !
Mining is over !
Dev is not anonymous !

Long live ShibeCoin Smiley

May 14, 2014, 09:03:33 AM

May 14, 2014, 09:00:34 AM
the dev identity is revealed. it cannot be a scam now. watch shibe rise. if the dev planned to sell coins and run, he cannot hide.
iseebitcoins.com
May 14, 2014, 08:55:24 AM

May 14, 2014, 08:55:10 AM

When it stops being so tastey.

Shibe already up to 200 sat...... It'll hover in the 400-500 range real soon...

Activity: 750
May 14, 2014, 08:52:55 AM
iseebitcoins.com
May 14, 2014, 08:49:25 AM
soooooo i reinstalled my wallet and the 25000 shibes i had on pos unconfirmed fucking vanished i have 97 shibes now  Angry wow just wow
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 14, 2014, 08:46:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: