Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 38. (Read 145465 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
May 14, 2014, 01:59:50 PM
Could someone communicate what is exactly going on at the moment ?

Are we now in  POS ? Is everybody stuck by Block 5430 ?

Send some shibes to my wallet and they are showing as unconfirmed since 5 hours, could someone explain me why ?

Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 14, 2014, 01:59:09 PM
What are you complaining of, just e-mail them. Stealing would be not mentioning anything and just take them all while you have the chance to e-mail, if ur that lazy then ur own fault. or just PM. not that hard.

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about everyone that won't see these messages and then try to pull up the pool and get nothing. They should give a couple days notice at least, if not a week.

There is absolutely nothing preventing them from just paying out the balance in the pool to anyone with an address. No excuse whatsoever to keep the coins other than stealing.

If you did read, almost all pools forked yesterday so yes there is absolutely something that could prevent them from just paying out.
Activity: 686
May 14, 2014, 01:54:47 PM
just downloaded the wallet, all blocks syncd under 2minutes.

also made a test withdrawal and it showing unconfirmed it my wallet, straight away.

why are people having problems.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
May 14, 2014, 01:53:15 PM
What are you complaining of, just e-mail them. Stealing would be not mentioning anything and just take them all while you have the chance to e-mail, if ur that lazy then ur own fault. or just PM. not that hard.

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about everyone that won't see these messages and then try to pull up the pool and get nothing. They should give a couple days notice at least, if not a week.

There is absolutely nothing preventing them from just paying out the balance in the pool to anyone with an address. By making people contact them they are making it unnecessarily difficult for people to get their coins. Only one reason for doing that...  Angry
Activity: 126
May 14, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

hello all,

I have thousand of message like:

>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 515178
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: GetKernelStakeModifier return false

in my debug.log wallet    -----  Is it normal ?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 14, 2014, 01:32:17 PM
Admins - shibe.cryptopool.eu - You are going to pay coins before closing the pool???

We have informed in the pool that the pool was going to be closed and that all miners should withdraw their coins. The pool has now closed and withdrawals are no longer possible using the pool interface.

However, if you have not already withdrawn your coins, please send us your details (account name, e-mail address and wallet address) and we will manually transfer your coins. Drop us a PM right away and will help you as soon as possible!

WTF, that's messed up. At least pay out everyone that has a payout address on their account. Just set the auto-pay to 1 coin for every account and let the system pay everyone. Otherwise you're just stealing coins. Hell, I have auto-pay on and never saw anything. The time between the notification for the shutdown and the actual shutdown couldn't have been more than a few hours, how could anyone have seen that, blocks weren't even confirmed yet.

What are you complaining of, just e-mail them. Stealing would be not mentioning anything and just take them all while you have the chance to e-mail, if ur that lazy then ur own fault.

dedicated owes me shibe stuck in their payout... but guess what... they may have been mining on a fork and those coins prob don't really exist so I'm not expecting to be going to get them... if they show up YaY

great work on the coin dev's
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 14, 2014, 01:25:19 PM
new wallet works great... time to go buy a few more cheap shibes while I can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNPjXkR1zE
Activity: 616
May 14, 2014, 01:25:08 PM
Admins - shibe.cryptopool.eu - You are going to pay coins before closing the pool???

We have informed in the pool that the pool was going to be closed and that all miners should withdraw their coins. The pool has now closed and withdrawals are no longer possible using the pool interface.

However, if you have not already withdrawn your coins, please send us your details (account name, e-mail address and wallet address) and we will manually transfer your coins. Drop us a PM right away and will help you as soon as possible!

WTF, that's messed up. At least pay out everyone that has a payout address on their account. Just set the auto-pay to 1 coin for every account and let the system pay everyone. Otherwise you're just stealing coins. Hell, I have auto-pay on and never saw anything. The time between the notification for the shutdown and the actual shutdown couldn't have been more than a few hours, how could anyone have seen that, blocks weren't even confirmed yet.

Activity: 150
May 14, 2014, 01:19:12 PM
network stuck?  We've been waiting for block 5601 for 40+min now.
POS it's some kind of mining as POW. Difficulty and block rate depends from number of wallets online and unlocked and also depends from luck as usual.
Possible many users turn off wallets and another part don't have coins for minting.
Also we have several forks now and many users can't resync to right chain. ( I have to remove and redownload chain several times untel get to 5600 block). Also large part of users still not update wallets.

Question:
How do I unlock the shibe wallet?
Im on client v0.7.6-apollo11. But the unlock button next to export is inactive.

Activity: 170
May 14, 2014, 01:18:26 PM

Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 14, 2014, 01:14:53 PM
files except wallet.dat, remove any nodes from ShibeCoin.conf and redownload it again. Possible you will need to make this several times until get to right nodes. Happily re-download 5000 blocks takes several minutes.

This works. I needed to do it several times (I thought that once was enough). And I downloaded the new wallet again and overwrote the old.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2014, 01:13:05 PM
my wallet doesnt sync further then block 5600
legendary
Activity: 1484
May 14, 2014, 01:03:03 PM
Wallet is stuck at block: 5430,
"moneysupply" : 276466253.00873101,
"connections" : 12,

Roll Eyes
Delete all files except wallet.dat, remove any nodes from ShibeCoin.conf and redownload it again. Possible you will need to make this several times until get to right nodes. Happily re-download 5000 blocks takes several minutes.
Sure let me try again  Cheesy
Yep, wallet 0.7.6
Activity: 261
May 14, 2014, 01:02:33 PM
You people with stuck wallets, you updated to 0.7.6 right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
May 14, 2014, 01:01:39 PM

Roll Eyes
Delete all files except wallet.dat, remove any nodes from ShibeCoin.conf and redownload it again. Possible you will need to make this several times until get to right nodes. Happily re-download 5000 blocks takes several minutes.
CoinMine.pw
May 14, 2014, 12:59:54 PM
Sure....but we've also already minted 300 blocks fairly ok...
I don't have any more information. Possible all coins what should get POS reward already got it, but another users not start wallets or not updated to last version. Or may be just sleeps. It's a night in US now as I know. Smiley

Or may be it's broken again and we will have another updates.
legendary
Activity: 1484
May 14, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3202
Merit: 1181
May 14, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
We are still waiting for the new Mac wallet ...
Activity: 448
May 14, 2014, 12:45:01 PM
POS it's some kind of mining as POW. Difficulty and block rate depends from number of wallets online and unlocked and also depends from luck as usual.
Possible many users turn off wallets and another part don't have coins for minting.
Also we have several forks now and many users can't resync to right chain. ( I have to remove and redownload chain several times untel get to 5600 block). Also large part of users still not update wallets.

Sure....but we've also already minted 300 blocks fairly ok...
CoinMine.pw
May 14, 2014, 12:41:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: