Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 50. (Read 145469 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
May 12, 2014, 08:39:55 PM
how is it possible for shibe to be almost at the same price as doge even though shibe has far less coins in existence

Miners are dumping till POW ends, soon I think, and some sources that you may think are "news", are not exactly what you may call objective, or even logical. All POW coins get dumped by miners as well. Doge also started at a very low value before skyrocketing.

Check out the #shibecoin IRC chat
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 12, 2014, 08:19:53 PM
Okay I need a lil help. I have like 60000 coins on the old wallet and just saw that the coin was forked. I downloaded the new wallet now How do I keep my coins and update to the new wallet? I don't understand just delete everything but the wallet.dat file. Thanks.

read up the OP
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 12, 2014, 08:15:58 PM
Okay I need a lil help. I have like 60000 coins on the old wallet and just saw that the coin was forked. I downloaded the new wallet now How do I keep my coins and update to the new wallet? I don't understand just delete everything but the wallet.dat file. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
May 12, 2014, 08:15:45 PM
been mining all day and didnt get any shibe's from pool.mn

am i suppose to wait till it shows up in the transaction pages?

also, if they messed up and were mining on an incorrect block, why do i loose all the coins that i was mining for, for like 3 days?

all orphaned,... Cry

any help , thanks

dude that pool has been a scam since pandacoin, they are outright thieves, people won't listen especiall new coins devs, do not post them on any op for a coin they are crooked fuckes, they robbed me out of a ton of coins along with several friends of mine. it's amazing people on here will believe the fud retards but not people telling them certain pools are scams. its puzzling.

damn!!! thanks for the info, i never had read about that!

effing pricks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 12, 2014, 08:15:18 PM
how is it possible for shibe to be almost at the same price as doge even though shibe has far less coins in existence
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 08:00:23 PM
It has nothing to do with liking or disliking this coin. It has to do with this:

There are so many coins out there now that putting a lot of stake in ANY single one of them is just not smart. Make your money while it's profitable, and then move on. Don't get emotional about it. That's it. Sorry but this coin is NOT SPECIAL.. and neither are 99.9% of the other ones.

(I'll leave you to decide which ones are the .1%)  Wink

so you think you've found your .01% eh? and aren't going to share?? lol just be sure to follow your own advice which ever coin you think "is it" don't put all your eggs in one basket Wink
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
May 12, 2014, 07:47:37 PM
Here's a v0.7.5 Mac wallet, fellow Shibes. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7071b2zh6zfjhi3/AACTcs3R-IUb607UIp6r7n2Ia

Much tip:SgtBwBDJTjX4LzRUkc6S9vEsWL3d2qZDxa
legendary
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 07:34:16 PM
Straight after installing SHIBE Wallet, my windows 7 cursor is all messed up. Its like a vertical stick with little spikes on it, instead of an arrow :/ Is the shibe wallet supposed to change my cursor or something but it failed and looks really weird now?

lol, wtf? shibe wallet is not suppose to do that no

I'm on windows 7 and have had nothing of the sort happen wallet is running perfectly for me Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 12, 2014, 07:27:33 PM
all the hate is not coming from the doge crowd, doge crowd is more on a wait and see mentality. if we prove worthy of being included they will accept us no doubt. the hate is from the douchebag crowd. i have seen all of these names on every coin i mine saying the same shit. i'm not sure if their boyfriend is holding out the buttsex or mom wont give them their allowance to buy action figures but they are fooling themselves if they think they are accomplishing anything other than giving the rest of us something to make fun of.
legendary
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 07:26:54 PM
Every coin that comes out there is always a group that missed out and then insist on hating on that coin till they are blue in the face. no body takes them seriously. If you are relative new to crypto, I cannot promise you SHIBE will be the most profitable or that it is any worse or any better than any other coin. I can promise you it is NOT a Scam. There is perhaps one reason it makes it amongst some of the best (not necessarily the best) coins is because the developers seem to be on top of issues, they have been upfront and transparent in everything like pre mining etc. There are other coins like this, but there are sooo many that are not. SHIBE should not be in that category. Though I am having a hard time getting my questions answered in here :/

I am an active DOGE miner/trader. I have no problem with SHIBE. In fact the subtle differences in SHIBE (to me) mean that they will be able to complement one another. I will be very surprised if one can cancel the other out.

Happy Crypto Everyone.

P.S. Am I supposed to leave my SHIBE Wallet open 24/7 in order to receive rewards for PoS and I understand the reward is 10% per year, but how often are rewards paid for PoS? Are they too paid yearly, monthly, weekly etc?

I believe once coins have been minted the first time it'll take the same amount of maturity time before they'll mint again... so if it's min 10 day stake age then 10 days after the first coins stake they'll stake again D
May 12, 2014, 07:26:06 PM
Shibes! Less than a day left in the final round of voting for the new logo!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-shibecoin-logo-contest-final-voting-round-begins-now-606593

Only 2 logos remain! Who will win!?
May 12, 2014, 06:39:59 PM
Every coin that comes out there is always a group that missed out and then insist on hating on that coin till they are blue in the face. no body takes them seriously. If you are relative new to crypto, I cannot promise you SHIBE will be the most profitable or that it is any worse or any better than any other coin. I can promise you it is NOT a Scam. There is perhaps one reason it makes it amongst some of the best (not necessarily the best) coins is because the developers seem to be on top of issues, they have been upfront and transparent in everything like pre mining etc. There are other coins like this, but there are sooo many that are not. SHIBE should not be in that category. Though I am having a hard time getting my questions answered in here :/

I am an active DOGE miner/trader. I have no problem with SHIBE. In fact the subtle differences in SHIBE (to me) mean that they will be able to complement one another. I will be very surprised if one can cancel the other out.

Happy Crypto Everyone.

P.S. Am I supposed to leave my SHIBE Wallet open 24/7 in order to receive rewards for PoS and I understand the reward is 10% per year, but how often are rewards paid for PoS? Are they too paid yearly, monthly, weekly etc?
Activity: 154
May 12, 2014, 06:37:49 PM
when is POW ending?
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 12, 2014, 06:22:29 PM
So , what are all the problems here.... is Shibecoin a scam or not. I believe that people that bought it high will say 'Yes', and other people will say, 'Ofcourse not'

Not that I can tell.  PoW ending will stabilize price.  Get ready for the multipool launch.
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 12, 2014, 06:17:40 PM
It has nothing to do with liking or disliking this coin. It has to do with this:

There are so many coins out there now that putting a lot of stake in ANY single one of them is just not smart. Make your money while it's profitable, and then move on. Don't get emotional about it. That's it. Sorry but this coin is NOT SPECIAL.. and neither are 99.9% of the other ones.

(I'll leave you to decide which ones are the .1%)  Wink

What makes this even worse than the 99.9% of shitcoins released is their shameless 100% ripofff of Doge and ninja launched insta-mine scam to boot. Exactly why it wasn't pre-announced, IMO! At least the other shitcoin clones try to have some originality and a fair launch.

Time to mine Citizencoin, my own scam coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 12, 2014, 06:16:49 PM
So , what are all the problems here.... is Shibecoin a scam or not. I believe that people that bought it high will say 'Yes', and other people will say, 'Ofcourse not'
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 12, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

(I'll leave you to decide which ones are the .1%)  Wink

What makes this even worse than the 99.9% of shitcoins released is their shameless 100% ripofff of Doge and ninja launched insta-mine scam to boot. Exactly why it wasn't pre-announced, IMO! At least the other shitcoin clones try to have some originality and a fair launch.
legendary
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 06:09:42 PM
youcan smell the sh!t talking fudders a mile away... I must be in the right spot Cheesy

lol, we'll find out won't we! Either you will make money or lose money. Hmm, I wonder which one it will be? Wink

we needed a wallet fix, Dev's had them ready pretty damned fast... a heck of a lot faster than a lot of other coins would have done. and they did it amongst a see of haters, who seem to be mostly pissed cause they didn't think of it first or weren't in the "inner circle" I saw it pop up on dedicated when when the blocks were still nice and plump and before I noticed the ann.  

The funniest thing to me is how open and accepting Doge community claim to be, yet when young shibes venture off on their own and create a really good pos coin all this hate just pours in from doge... lol oh no the whole world didn't get an email to start mining doge and I didn't hear about it till a month or so in What a rip off. all the big blocks were at the start with doge too!? what a scam! Doge is just a clone of litecoin ha what a shitty clone coin. sound familiar??

yes it would have been cooler with steady block rewards like AC,OC and many others... but with all this fud and hating going on it's dropped the price down cheap enough that it's much better then mining it Cheesy so win win mining will be done soon enough and we'll see where it goes.

say what you want about the dev's PR skills his wallet is awesome and seems to be working hard for his/their coin which is a hell of a lot better than sum coins
May 12, 2014, 06:04:17 PM
Can I ask a question? Am I supposed to leave my SHIBE Wallet open all the time in order to get PoS rewards? Also how long before I am likely to see any reward? I understand its 10% Per year, but is that paid yearly? Monthly? Daily/weekly?

Please Answer me Smiley PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Smiley
Activity: 159
May 12, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

(I'll leave you to decide which ones are the .1%)  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: