Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 51. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 5
May 12, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

The only thing you smell is that flaming bag of shit you bag holders have. Just because I don't go along with the pumpers here doesn't make it FUD. The only fear is by the baghoders that keep pumping this scam. The only uncertainty and doubt is why anyone would think this is anything other than what the facts make it obvious that it is!

Hello there, Vann. I know there's a lot of people who don't like Shibecoin and wish I would go away and I think we got off on the wrong foot. I know I can come off a little proactive, and for that I'm sorry. But if everyone could find a place in their hearts for the little dog nobody wanted I know we can make 'em laugh and cry till we grow old together.

Always stay in character, and no flirting with pretty moms... TO THE EXTREME!

Oops, sorry, I meant that for my next scam project, PoochieCoin. Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 12, 2014, 05:53:37 PM
youcan smell the sh!t talking fudders a mile away... I must be in the right spot Cheesy

The only thing you smell is that flaming bag of shit you bag holders have. Just because I don't go along with the pumpers here doesn't make it FUD. The only fear is by the baghoders that keep pumping this scam. The only uncertainty and doubt is why anyone would think this is anything other than what the facts make it obvious that it is!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
May 12, 2014, 05:50:15 PM
How to check FUD status of a user.

All you have to do is click on the username and click on the link that says "show the last posts by user".

Draw your own conclusion of this person.

When I started, this insta-mined shitcoin scam was pumped to 350 sat. People then said I was trying to get cheap insta-mined shitcoins. Seeing it's less than half that now, it must be working  Grin

See his posts for yourself.  30 pages of FUD. 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vann-242322

Is it truly FUD if he was correct in his statements?

Is it truly correct if he keeps stating the wrong facts?

To answer your question literally, no.. wrong facts are not correct.

Duh?
May 12, 2014, 05:49:32 PM
youcan smell the sh!t talking fudders a mile away... I must be in the right spot Cheesy

lol, we'll find out won't we! Either you will make money or lose money. Hmm, I wonder which one it will be? Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 12, 2014, 05:47:26 PM

All you have to do is click on the username and click on the link that says "show the last posts by user".

When I started, this insta-mined shitcoin scam was pumped to 350 sat. People then said I was trying to get cheap insta-mined shitcoins. Seeing it's less than half that now, it must be working  Grin

Is it truly correct if he keeps stating the wrong facts?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 05:40:36 PM
May 12, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

Activity: 126
May 12, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Does anyone had Stakes with linux wallet ?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 12, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
been mining all day and didnt get any shibe's from pool.mn

am i suppose to wait till it shows up in the transaction pages?

also, if they messed up and were mining on an incorrect block, why do i loose all the coins that i was mining for, for like 3 days?

all orphaned,... Cry

any help , thanks

dude that pool has been a scam since pandacoin, they are outright thieves, people won't listen especiall new coins devs, do not post them on any op for a coin they are crooked fuckes, they robbed me out of a ton of coins along with several friends of mine. it's amazing people on here will believe the fud retards but not people telling them certain pools are scams. its puzzling.
Activity: 26
May 12, 2014, 05:33:01 PM
Straight after installing SHIBE Wallet, my windows 7 cursor is all messed up. Its like a vertical stick with little spikes on it, instead of an arrow :/ Is the shibe wallet supposed to change my cursor or something but it failed and looks really weird now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 12, 2014, 05:31:31 PM
Alright shibes, things are happening!

Final vote for the logo - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-shibecoin-logo-contest-final-voting-round-begins-now-606593

Launch of the official ShibeCoin forums - http://www.shibecointalk.org/index.php

Starting to get some action on reddit too - http://www.reddit.com/r/OfficialShibeCoin/

We're making our way through POW, we've got about 1500 blocks to go! Get your miners on shibe before it's over!!!

shibecoin forums. lol. u guys r on crack. lol

wow they fed this troll way too much... while others are trying to do, your choosing to waste your time, it's right at the top of their page... yes first miners got bigger blocks boo hoo everyone knows that. I think it's you that must be on the crack to be wasting this much of your time
May 12, 2014, 05:31:11 PM

Activity: 59
Merit: 5
May 12, 2014, 05:28:41 PM
shibe will eat doge

Is easy to assert something without providing any proof, any paper. Just a statement out of the blue.

Why are this coin using the same terminology as Dogecoin? The only real innovation is PoS. And the wallet, we can implement that without launching an entire new coin.

I'm going to pass this. In the open source world there's no such thing as plagiarism, but this is the closest.
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 12, 2014, 05:23:36 PM
Now ninja launches are considered a scam? Jesus Christ, people.

You're not entitled to have 7 days notice of a coin being launched. Sorry. Get off your damn high horse.

Ninja launches are unfair and only benefit those that are aware of them before the launch, mainly the 'dev'. If you even see the announcement, while you take minutes to read the details download the wallet, see if it's safe, make the configuration files and launch your miner, all the dev and those made previously aware have to do is hit 'Start Mining'. In this case the scam is even more obvious. To create the largest reward blocks at the start and only ninja announce the coin after they were already mined makes it obvious it's a scam. Even with a pre-announcement, many coins will start the earliest blocks with the lowest diff, to have the smallest rewards in order to prevent an insta-mine. The opposite of what this coin did with a block reward 100% skewed towards the earliest adopters and only announcing the coin after the largest rewards were already pre-mined.

Everyone have seen ur msg now, so why do you keep repeating over and over? They know what they are getting into, no need to spam it all over.

Someone asked how this was a shitcoin scam. As long as people keep claiming it's not, I'll keep showing why the facts show otherwise. There is nothing this shitcoin provides that 100 other clones just like it don't already. The facts show it's simply a way for the the 'dev' to make a quick profit at the expense of anyone dumb enough to believe otherwise.

shibe will eat doge

lol, no it won't. Mark my words.

and blackcoin
Activity: 44
May 12, 2014, 05:23:15 PM

May 12, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

You're not entitled to have 7 days notice of a coin being launched. Sorry. Get off your damn high horse.

Ninja launches are unfair and only benefit those that are aware of them before the launch, mainly the 'dev'. If you even see the announcement, while you take minutes to read the details download the wallet, see if it's safe, make the configuration files and launch your miner, all the dev and those made previously aware have to do is hit 'Start Mining'. In this case the scam is even more obvious. To create the largest reward blocks at the start and only ninja announce the coin after they were already mined makes it obvious it's a scam. Even with a pre-announcement, many coins will start the earliest blocks with the lowest diff, to have the smallest rewards in order to prevent an insta-mine. The opposite of what this coin did with a block reward 100% skewed towards the earliest adopters and only announcing the coin after the largest rewards were already pre-mined.

Everyone have seen ur msg now, so why do you keep repeating over and over? They know what they are getting into, no need to spam it all over.

Someone asked how this was a shitcoin scam. As long as people keep claiming it's not, I'll keep showing why the facts show otherwise. There is nothing this shitcoin provides that 100 other clones just like it don't already. The facts show it's simply a way for the the 'dev' to make a quick profit at the expense of anyone dumb enough to believe otherwise.

shibe will eat doge

May 12, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

shibe will eat doge

lol, no it won't. Mark my words.
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 12, 2014, 05:17:35 PM

shibe will eat doge
May 12, 2014, 05:16:46 PM
What is the relation between Shibe & Doge ? Can someone plz xplain me ?

Absolutely nothing... It's just an attempt to ride the coattails of Doge. It already had its profitability bubble, and continues to fall in value... just like every other coin that comes out. It's a predictable pattern that you can use to your advantage, but don't expect ANY of these shitcoins to magically increase in value down the road. Hopefully you already took advantage and made your profit and have moved on to one of the others that is currently more valuable and still rising.
May 12, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

Someone asked how this was a shitcoin scam. As long as the pumpers here keep claiming it's not, I'll keep showing why the facts show otherwise. There is nothing this shitcoin provides that 100 other clones just like it don't already. The facts show it's simply a way for the the 'dev' to make a quick profit at the expense of anyone dumb enough to believe otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: