Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 57. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 11, 2014, 12:49:02 PM
Poloniex = UP
Bittrex = UP

Happy Trading
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2014, 12:48:53 PM
I spoke to an OP at POLONIEX who advised SHIBE will be UNFROZEN sometime today *probably* Smiley Which is good news.

Meanwhile - all the crazy ass FUD'ers here... can you please just leave? What are you even doing here? Piss off.

Ok, but will the coin ever again be traded on Bittrex and any news concerning the frozen balances on Bittrex....?

We should be re-opening the market and currency back up in 3-4 hours... We have the new wallet up and running, but we have to go through and rescan and audit all deposit/withdrawal to ensure balances are correct.   Please keep an eye out in our news section for more information.

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Wth is with all the panic? Shibe is disabled for a few hours and people think their coins have been lost forever and they are scam victims.
Fucking relax.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 11, 2014, 12:30:59 PM
I spoke to an OP at POLONIEX who advised SHIBE will be UNFROZEN sometime today *probably* Smiley Which is good news.

Meanwhile - all the crazy ass FUD'ers here... can you please just leave? What are you even doing here? Piss off.

Ok, but will the coin ever again be traded on Bittrex and any news concerning the frozen balances on Bittrex....?

We should be re-opening the market and currency back up in 3-4 hours... We have the new wallet up and running, but we have to go through and rescan and audit all deposit/withdrawal to ensure balances are correct.   Please keep an eye out in our news section for more information.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

+1

Shibe is great coin,  have great dev&community but enormous FUD.
legendary
Activity: 2198
May 11, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Thanks for the update!
Activity: 937
May 11, 2014, 12:16:55 PM

Thanks
richie@bittrex
legendary
May 11, 2014, 12:13:08 PM

For Wallet Update

1) Delete everything except wallet.dat

2)  Run 0.7.5 wallet

3) If missing stake, backup wallet and run

shibecoin-qt.exe -rescan -salvagewallet

then wait a few minutes

How do i know if i synced to correct chain ? Current block in my wallet is 4504

my wallet shows same Smiley
legendary
May 11, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
polonie back up shibe Smiley
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 12:01:51 PM

For Wallet Update

2)  Run 0.7.5 wallet

then wait a few minutes

How do i know if i synced to correct chain ? Current block in my wallet is 4504
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:48:59 AM
let's all be doing nothing while the fix is put in place...

vote! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE
ok I voted lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 11, 2014, 11:37:12 AM

For Wallet Update

2)  Run 0.7.5 wallet

then wait a few minutes
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:29:44 AM
Vote for wallet logo too, but vote #12 if you want moon landing

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-official-shibecoin-logo-contest-voting-thread-602817
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
I've updated my wallet, didn't loose any coins, all from PoW that I've mined are here, but it's still not minting.
I can see some staked income at the "very dug" tab -and at recent transactions even- but none of those confirmed nor reflected/added in the balance, nor are there any coins set aside at "stake balance".
Any clues or tips to what I may be doing wrong? Or not doing?
thanks

You have to leave them alone for 72 hours to have a chance to stake.  At that point it doesn't happen instantly at 72 hours either, but it's possible.
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 11, 2014, 11:23:22 AM
How long does it take for my shibe to stake?  I bought yesterday afternoon and nothing has staked yet.

You need to have the coins for 3 days, like it says in the OP.  Wink

whoops   Cheesy
May 11, 2014, 11:21:22 AM
let's all be doing nothing while the fix is put in place...

vote! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
How long does it take for my shibe to stake?  I bought yesterday afternoon and nothing has staked yet.

You need to have the coins for 3 days, like it says in the OP.  Wink
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:17:40 AM
No sign of shibe on bittrex now??? is it removed altogether for good? hope not! I had like 6000 coins there alone,,,, crap lol

EDIT: ok its still there just disabled but removed from listings now.
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:15:24 AM
I guess so long as the coin you bought was on the correct blockchain....
legendary
May 11, 2014, 11:14:13 AM
Will do thx.... lets hope all good now
OK, that was pretty painless,,, all sync'ed up and coins all healthy ...lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 11:07:35 AM
WE KNOW POOL MINING!

WE ARE RUNNING THE LATEST WALLET VERSION, get your SHIBE with us!

* Dedicated servers with SSD
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING. JOIN A VERY STABLE POOL - WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!

Activity: 139
May 11, 2014, 11:06:55 AM
I've updated my wallet, didn't loose any coins, all from PoW that I've mined are here, but it's still not minting.
I can see some staked income at the "very dug" tab -and at recent transactions even- but none of those confirmed nor reflected/added in the balance, nor are there any coins set aside at "stake balance".
Any clues or tips to what I may be doing wrong? Or not doing?
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: