Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 59. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 11, 2014, 10:10:40 AM
LOL @ all the sockpuppets drilling this dev and trying to scare people away from the coin
keep up the good work LOQ, dont let the sockpuppets get to you.
this dev is legit, hes been active and been ready to help and fix any issues almost immediately. get over yourselves
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 10:03:43 AM

Best guess on when that might be wrapped? -- a conservative estimate that doesn't undly inflate expectations - but it looks like the sooner the better.

This just in from Poloniex trollbox:

longbv: SHIBE still frozen Sad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad Sad
[...]
BrooklynGuy: longbv, yes, but not for long . . . the devs made a fix, so SHIBE will be returning soon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 11, 2014, 09:31:55 AM
i vote for energycoin on mintpal too

253->254
Activity: 224
May 11, 2014, 09:15:40 AM
why is the market frozen on Bittrex?

Because new wallet fork:

Download wallet 0.7.5 then delete everything except wallet.dat then run it.

http://dl.bintray.com/theshibecoin/ShibeCoin-QT-Windows/shibecoin-qt-0.7.5.zip

Best guess on when that might be wrapped? -- a conservative estimate that doesn't undly inflate expectations - but it looks like the sooner the better.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2014, 09:11:54 AM
the dev now is a cunt banning everyone and ragging on everyone, fucking looser can't even get a website up
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 11, 2014, 09:11:05 AM
lets kick out the dev and have a community take over

Better to kick in da guts shibecoinscam and all other vultures who came to a feast. Disgusting behaviour.
May 11, 2014, 09:08:03 AM
lets kick out the dev and have a community take over
Activity: 10
May 11, 2014, 09:05:39 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 11, 2014, 09:05:25 AM
The more of this epic drama I see, the more value I see in the coin. (lol - there is a pattern here, if you have followed cryptos long enough)

I love the wallet, and the two logos winning the contest look really nice. Lead dev seems like he lost it a bit, if that chat is real, could be, but the insanity with this sort of undertaking is a lot more than people might imagine. Still, WTF is with someone hating on Darkcoin though? Devs deserve to get paid, instamine, rented servers, whatever. If they make something cool and don't dump it on people, great, if they do then their coin isn't as good. Hope Loq can keep sane and carry on, don't sweat it. Love the concept.

If the dev's can't handle the cost of a coin then just fucking let it ! We go enough coins if you want to have a premine good ! But don't hide this!
Make a IPO and take as many coins you want.

If you try shady games people will notice it and kill that coin!

The whole crypto movment has changed to greedy people that don't even understand why it was even invented.

I liked the shibe concept, but what I see, that this coin is no more then the others, nothing special in it. My question is, would you support a coin which backed up by a real life asset, the devs ask for a small amount of payment from every transaction, and in return they make the price of the coin higher and higher every week? (I can not say anymore, I dont want anyone to steal my idea) But would you?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2014, 08:51:01 AM
The more of this epic drama I see, the more value I see in the coin. (lol - there is a pattern here, if you have followed cryptos long enough)

I love the wallet, and the two logos winning the contest look really nice. Lead dev seems like he lost it a bit, if that chat is real, could be, but the insanity with this sort of undertaking is a lot more than people might imagine. Still, WTF is with someone hating on Darkcoin though? Devs deserve to get paid, instamine, rented servers, whatever. If they make something cool and don't dump it on people, great, if they do then their coin isn't as good. Hope Loq can keep sane and carry on, don't sweat it. Love the concept.

If the dev's can't handle the cost of a coin then just fucking let it ! We go enough coins if you want to have a premine good ! But don't hide this!
Make a IPO and take as many coins you want.

If you try shady games people will notice it and kill that coin!

The whole crypto movment has changed to greedy people that don't even understand why it was even invented.
May 11, 2014, 08:48:40 AM
why is the dev such a cunt? we need a community take over for this coin and fuck the dev we have now
Activity: 596
May 11, 2014, 08:47:17 AM
I've seen this sort of shit too often. Dumpers will dump, coin will crash, coin will pump up, dumpers will cry. The more things change the more they stay the same.
beacuse chinese water army,like bter.com etc... Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 08:26:27 AM
shibe.pool.mn is still not letting you change the payout address. They require an email confirm now, and will give you the message: " A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details " but don't actually send an email. Also they have a support forum, but you can't post anything there, so what good it it?

It's a Russian or Chinese pool and they are on the wrong fork

Well, mn would be Mongolia. They have zero hash now.

I stopped mining there long before the fork, but I still can't get my SHIBEs out or even set the payout address so I can withdraw once they are on the correct fork. I've mined there occasionally since they were new and have the impression that they are not crooks, but are incompetent. For a while though, they were the only pool not crippled by DDOS.

They stopped allowing people to change the payout address several days ago, then implemented the broken email confirmation system.
Activity: 19
May 11, 2014, 08:23:04 AM
This wallet is a way better then wallets of the other coins that crash and have all kinds of

issues.
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 11, 2014, 08:14:22 AM
I've seen this sort of shit too often. Dumpers will dump, coin will crash, coin will pump up, dumpers will cry. The more things change the more they stay the same.

100% guaranteed lol

Except it will hit way higher than 400
legendary
Activity: 1414
May 11, 2014, 08:13:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
May 11, 2014, 08:13:05 AM

On the correct blockchain. COME MINE WITH US SHIBES!

https://coinking.io

Earn the highest coin-per-hash possible.
24/7 Monitoring
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
DDOS Protection
SMS(Text Message) Two Factor Auth
35+ Coins
Unique Profit-Switching Mode
Direct(Single Coin) Mining Mode
Auto-Convert block rewards from any of our 35+ Coins*
Scrypt, Scrypt-N, SHA-256 and X11 (coming soon)
Mining Script Generator (Optimized Settings for many cards)
IRC, Helpdesk and Email support
Detailed FAQ
Redesigned Dashboard
American, European, and Asian servers
Earn 1% of all referrals with our awesome referral system **

North America (shibecoin)
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3361
stratum+tcp://us2.coinking.io:3361

North America (profit switching)
stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777
stratum+tcp://us2.coinking.io:7777

Europe (shibecoin)
stratum+tcp://eu1.coinking.io:3361
stratum+tcp://eu2.coinking.io:3361

Europe (profit switching)
stratum+tcp://eu1.coinking.io:7777
stratum+tcp://eu2.coinking.io:7777

Asia (shibecoin)
stratum+tcp//asia1.coinking.io:3361
stratum+tcp://asia2.coinking.io:3361

Asia (profit switching)
stratum+tcp//asia1.coinking.io:7777
stratum+tcp://asia2.coinking.io:7777

Support:

URL: https://coinking.io
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking
legendary
May 11, 2014, 08:04:49 AM

Because new wallet fork:

Download wallet 0.7.5 then delete everything except wallet.dat then run it.

http://dl.bintray.com/theshibecoin/ShibeCoin-QT-Windows/shibecoin-qt-0.7.5.zip
legendary
May 11, 2014, 08:04:01 AM
shibe.pool.mn is still not letting you change the payout address. They require an email confirm now, and will give you the message: " A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details " but don't actually send an email. Also they have a support forum, but you can't post anything there, so what good it it?

It's a Russian or Chinese pool and they are on the wrong fork
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
May 11, 2014, 08:02:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: