Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 60. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 07:53:52 AM
shibe.pool.mn is still not letting you change the payout address. They require an email confirm now, and will give you the message: " A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details " but don't actually send an email. Also they have a support forum, but you can't post anything there, so what good it it?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 11, 2014, 07:53:12 AM
we already have dogecoin  Undecided
and this coin using same icon too
is that acceptable? or maybe we all can using other coin icon too?

Different logo:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-official-shibecoin-logo-contest-voting-thread-602817

but using dog icon too right?
Activity: 33
May 11, 2014, 07:50:58 AM
my wallet stopped and can't get it back to sync

Download wallet 0.7.5 then delete everything except wallet.dat then run it.

http://dl.bintray.com/theshibecoin/ShibeCoin-QT-Windows/shibecoin-qt-0.7.5.zip

Yes. This is working fine! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 11, 2014, 07:46:42 AM
I spoke to an OP at POLONIEX who advised SHIBE will be UNFROZEN sometime today *probably* Smiley Which is good news.

Meanwhile - all the crazy ass FUD'ers here... can you please just leave? What are you even doing here? Piss off.

They got greedy and wanted to cash out their mining earnings for the coin, so once they have 0 coins, they go back into the thread and type scam scam scam to try and make the price go down so that they won't feel like idiots when it goes up.

Everything about this coin has been a disaster since launch..

PoW isn't even over yet, it should've been done a few days ago, massive instamine, multiple forks/wallet updates, tipbot scams, massive banwave on irc, dev behaves like 12yo kid...

I have some Shibe left that I will dump as soon as any exchange opens, i aint gonna be the bagholder..  I had big hopes for this and it could've been something big.. unfortunately it didn't go as planned.
this is the first coin with this amount of hash so early on.
there was no instamine the launch was fair
tipbot wasent a scam , they just changed bot you can go messsage the tipbot owner and ask for your funds.
only "banwaving" stupid ppl like you who dont do research before typing shit
Dev created one of the most successful coins in worlds history and this is going to the moon. if he's 12 , that's a great accomplishment at such early age.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
May 11, 2014, 07:44:24 AM
The more of this epic drama I see, the more value I see in the coin. (lol - there is a pattern here, if you have followed cryptos long enough)

I love the wallet, and the two logos winning the contest look really nice. Lead dev seems like he lost it a bit, if that chat is real, could be, but the insanity with this sort of undertaking is a lot more than people might imagine. Still, WTF is with someone hating on Darkcoin though? Devs deserve to get paid, instamine, rented servers, whatever. If they make something cool and don't dump it on people, great, if they do then their coin isn't as good. Hope Loq can keep sane and carry on, don't sweat it. Love the concept.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 07:40:51 AM

Thanks r0ach.

Does anyone know when BitTrex will update their wallet so we can resume trading to the moon?  Grin
Activity: 170
May 11, 2014, 07:37:50 AM

thanks it worked
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 11, 2014, 07:29:34 AM

Activity: 170
May 11, 2014, 07:22:41 AM
Activity: 20
May 11, 2014, 07:15:04 AM
I like this coin because you can get coins to for free and the wallet works great!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 11, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
I spoke to an OP at POLONIEX who advised SHIBE will be UNFROZEN sometime today *probably* Smiley Which is good news.

Meanwhile - all the crazy ass FUD'ers here... can you please just leave? What are you even doing here? Piss off.

They got greedy and wanted to cash out their mining earnings for the coin, so once they have 0 coins, they go back into the thread and type scam scam scam to try and make the price go down so that they won't feel like idiots when it goes up.

Everything about this coin has been a disaster since launch..

PoW isn't even over yet, it should've been done a few days ago, massive instamine, multiple forks/wallet updates, tipbot scams, massive banwave on irc, dev behaves like 12yo kid...

I have some Shibe left that I will dump as soon as any exchange opens, i aint gonna be the bagholder..  I had big hopes for this and it could've been something big.. unfortunately it didn't go as planned.
Activity: 280
May 11, 2014, 07:01:56 AM
shibi 这不是屎币的拼音么.......有没这么搞笑啊...
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
May 11, 2014, 06:56:24 AM

THIS!
legendary
May 11, 2014, 06:47:03 AM

Activity: 266
May 11, 2014, 06:46:00 AM

Ok, but will the coin ever again be traded on Bittrex and any news concerning the frozen balances on Bittrex....?
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
May 11, 2014, 06:44:37 AM

legendary
May 11, 2014, 06:43:07 AM
Why is poloniex trading frozen?

Because the devs can't even code and it is possible that there will be malicious code in there.

This looks more and more like a scam coin.

Keep complaining about a wallet update while you instead mine Darkcoin:

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Block rewards set to 500 then claimed to be an error and changed back to 50

3. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

4. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

Yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours.

I can at last trade Darkcoin and get some earnings back... shibecoin in other hand just want to steal the bitcoins from all investors... so you think this is a good thing for the crypto community ? Haven't you learned enough?

Keep scamming people and you will see bitcoin prices plunge to the all time low.

You are protecting a bunch of thief's and lairs.

You are the thief and scammer promoting Darkcoin that has the worst distribution of any coin that exists except maybe NXT.
Activity: 82
May 11, 2014, 06:21:58 AM

Because the devs can't even code and it is possible that there will be malicious code in there.

3. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

4. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

Yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours.

I can at last trade Darkcoin and get some earnings back... shibecoin in other hand just want to steal the bitcoins from all investors... so you think this is a good thing for the crypto community ? Haven't you learned enough?

Keep scamming people and you will see bitcoin prices plunge to the all time low.

You are protecting a bunch of thief's and lairs.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2014, 06:21:22 AM
Less than 24 hours left in the logo voting contest!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6646135
legendary
May 11, 2014, 06:16:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: